Precinct 3 Commissioner

Posted in the Cooper Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
taxpayer

Palestine, TX

#1 Nov 4, 2013
What happened to Poole the Fool ? And who the heck is the joker that took his place?
Happy

Humble, TX

#2 Nov 4, 2013
That would be Vandygrif the stiff. Guaranteed Yes vote if Herb needs one.
ABC

Cooper, TX

#3 Nov 4, 2013
Better than what was there....and I don't even know the new guy!
Delta3

Commerce, TX

#4 Nov 5, 2013
Happy...what does Vandygrif the stiff mean?
In the know

Lone Oak, TX

#5 Nov 5, 2013
Delta3 wrote:
Happy...what does Vandygrif the stiff mean?
Well, could call him Vandygrif dumb as a rock, but it doesn't rhyme.
taxpayer

Palestine, TX

#6 Nov 5, 2013
Did he run in the last election ?
Delta3

Commerce, TX

#7 Nov 6, 2013
He (Vandygriff) didn't run in the last election, he is finishing out Poole's term. He will run for re-election in 2014 I think.
sweet caroline

Cooper, TX

#8 Nov 8, 2013
You people are pathetic. Putting down somebody you don't even know?
In the know

Lone Oak, TX

#9 Nov 8, 2013
sweet caroline wrote:
You people are pathetic. Putting down somebody you don't even know?
Oh I know him, grew up with him. And I stand by my "dumb as a rock" comment.
Concerned

Cumby, TX

#10 Nov 8, 2013
Attend a meeting and see how dumb he is. A puppet for the judge .
Hooray

Haslet, TX

#11 Nov 9, 2013
The current rats in the judge office don't have long in their nest.
Happy

Humble, TX

#12 Nov 9, 2013
So much for Vandygriff. Templeton has a registered sex offender (sexual contact with a child, 12 years old, female) working for him every day.
Okay

Palestine, TX

#13 Nov 10, 2013
Happy wrote:
So much for Vandygriff. Templeton has a registered sex offender (sexual contact with a child, 12 years old, female) working for him every day.
Why would u bring that up on this topic.. The subject is about Vandygrif not Templeton.. U could always start a new post about Templeton..
The Facts

Cumby, TX

#14 Nov 10, 2013
Vandygriff is a "Yes Man" for Brookshire. He went to the Lake Conroe Resort and Spa with him and voted to give Brookshire more Delta County Tax Money to travel all over the country and stay at fancy hotels.
HO HO HO

Cumby, TX

#15 Nov 10, 2013
Well if you do not know Wayne Poole is still running the PCT. He Calls Vandergriff and tells him what to do and when to do it, Poole thought if he went this route he would not be investigated for some of his crap, but guess what, no luck there. He and Brookshire had it all worked out to put Vandegriff there so Herb would still have the yes vote when he needed it.
Delta3

Commerce, TX

#16 Nov 11, 2013
HoHoHo, you have phoned tapped or what? How would you know about Poole calling Vandygriff? Geeze...
HO HO HO

Cumby, TX

#17 Nov 12, 2013
Because soom people cannot keep their mouths closed, they just have to tell what is going on, if you would get out more and listen you would know about it to, ask Rip about it, he likes to talk a lot. Of course he will act dumb, Opps, well he is a littl dumb, but when you ask him just look at his face and you can tell if he is lying.
Why get out

Haslet, TX

#18 Nov 12, 2013
HO HO HO wrote:
Because soom people cannot keep their mouths closed, they just have to tell what is going on, if you would get out more and listen you would know about it to, ask Rip about it, he likes to talk a lot. Of course he will act dumb, Opps, well he is a littl dumb, but when you ask him just look at his face and you can tell if he is lying.
No need to get out...seems we can get all our news here on topix. You know it's all true too, it is on the internet!
well

United States

#19 Dec 7, 2013
Well where was Vandeygriff during this ice storm.. Why wasn't he out clearing the roads for the electric companies to get power back on??
Hooray

Haslet, TX

#20 Dec 8, 2013
More than likely he was laid up in a sauna bath with his fat ass buddy Herb at some expensive spa, at our expense. Besides, why would you expect him to work?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cooper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fannindel Falcons (ON STEROIDS!!) May 21 FormerStudent 7
Dating in Sulphur Springs (Dec '11) May 15 cliff 7
recycling in Sulphur Springs? May 7 Visitor 8
Voting was easy, I voted to everyone Marty Brow... Apr 30 Mitch Conners 1
County commissioner being investigated Mar '18 Rit 7
Prostitues (May '11) Feb '18 starfly1991 86
Trouble at Cooper ISD over firing Sam Falls (May '13) Jan '18 Codeine 2019 15

Cooper Jobs

Personal Finance

Cooper Mortgages