dcso fired officer
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just the facts

Lone Oak, TX

#1 Oct 31, 2012
Is this walker deputy released by the dcso the same one that had the question about his military background?
Dasani

Humble, TX

#2 Oct 31, 2012
Walker Deputy? Who is that?
Drama

United States

#3 Nov 1, 2012
That was painter
Glurken Mcslergen

Atlanta, GA

#4 Nov 1, 2012
Just the facts, you have no idea what you are attempting to say. Your name should be, "Make some crap up because I have a dump life and hate myself". Quit trying to start crap. No one has ever in the history pf the delta county sheriffs department been fired, let go, released or even resigned because of questions about military history.
just the facts

Lone Oak, TX

#5 Nov 1, 2012
Keep your shirt on Gerk ,just looking for a little more information about whats going on in the S.O. The thread about Officer Painter has been removed and I didn't remember his name. Now that has been cleared up my question answered, My thanks go to the poster named " drama" which by the way was never my intention to cause any .I knew exactly what I was asking .100 employees cycled thru the S.O. in such a short time indicates to me the problems are not exclusively the fault of the individuals that have come and gone . Obviously the informed Voters of Delta County have once agian elected a substandard and unqualifed candidate to head up the dutys of the S.O. After seeing this kind of performance so many times in the past with our elected officals I do not hold out much hope for any change in the future. You can still look around and see the same drug dealers , thieves ,and thugs makeing deals in broad daylight They operate with no fear , rideing thier bycicles around delivering thier poison . Meanwhile our streets are made safe by ticketing the parking and seat belt violators if the officers are not too busy partying with the local teenagers on the square or out at the lake
Happy

Flint, TX

#6 Nov 2, 2012
"just the facts" is right on.
watcher

Lone Oak, TX

#7 Nov 6, 2012
all the drugs around cooper moves by bicycle some come in from a flat black 3/4 chevy with dealers tag's .dealers tags are a dead give away to drug use because they dont have money to buy insurence or register the cars. you can always tell when there is dope in cooper the video game places are full
Watchful Eye

Flint, TX

#8 Nov 7, 2012
Trouble is the dope dealers are way smarter than the local investigators.
DapperDan

Cumby, TX

#9 Nov 13, 2012
just the facts wrote:
Is this walker deputy released by the dcso the same one that had the question about his military background?
Well from what I have heard. Walker was fired for being involved in some stolen goods recovered from Hopkins Co from his residence there in ss. As for the whole military background issue Ive heard he also embelished his military career as did painter. Or so we/I have heard. Why anyone would lie about their military background when all you would have to do is contact national archives. Its public info.

And now I hear they got another deputy working for delta who is a marine. Tubb is his name. Kin with the other Tubb's i suppose.
Dasani

Humble, TX

#10 Nov 14, 2012
I think they will find out the hard way that Joe Tubbs, bother of William Tubbs and son of Tammi Tubbs, is a big mistake.....no way to get rid of bad blood!
WTF

Cumby, TX

#11 Nov 14, 2012
So let me get this right..If a person has a family member..a brother in this case who happens to be a felon and criminal..this means that the older brother is automatically a criminal or a bad person by default?
Pretty closed minded if you ask me. I know Joe the older brother and he is nothing short of a stand up person. Last I talked to Williams brother he was still a active member of the militar and had served his country honorably. All this doesnt prove that he is a saint but I have heard nothing remotely negative about the older brother. Unless you have some gasping incriminating evidence that Joe is as you say "bad blood" then why even say so?
Dasani

Chandler, TX

#14 Nov 15, 2012
and now the hard way begins
Drama

United States

#15 Nov 15, 2012
All I have to say is Will Tubb is in jail for a reason and his parents let him do the crime so they are just as guilty as him
Drama

United States

#16 Nov 15, 2012
Walker was fired because he lied about having a felony on his record and failed the question on the lie detector
lowrider

Atlanta, GA

#17 Feb 5, 2013
Jason walker was just playing cop while he himself was found with drugs and stolen property at his house what a officer huh cooper will hiere any one lol
one of the meth monkeys

Lone Oak, TX

#18 Feb 7, 2013
HAHA RIGHT AS U TALK SHIT OFF TOPIX AND PEAK OUT YOUR WINDOW SOUNDS LIKE YOUR A LITTLE BITCH GROW UP if yall didn't talk shit so much about us or everyone or just stat the hell off here and take up a hobbit like i don't know knitting, or the next best thing Minding your own damn business huh? ight see thing change u might see a change but we already know almost everyone in the burnt up town sucks no personality cant go one day with out trying to ruin someones name if u wanna make things better tell you what if u cant say anything good about anyone keep your damn mouth shut ..... im so sorry for all of yall small minded people that live here god bless
watcher wrote:
all the drugs around cooper moves by bicycle some come in from a flat black 3/4 chevy with dealers tag's .dealers tags are a dead give away to drug use because they dont have money to buy insurence or register the cars. you can always tell when there is dope in cooper the video game places are full
Please

Bullard, TX

#19 Mar 17, 2013
lowrider wrote:
Jason walker was just playing cop while he himself was found with drugs and stolen property at his house what a officer huh cooper will hiere any one lol
yes that was searched by the police voluntarily because of his wife's brother who she tried to protect him wouldn't let her he wants that whole family in jail he called the cops on him when he BROKE into their home nothing was found in the home it was all found in a shied and bushes were he was staying public record go request a copy if you don't believe me...he was fired because Kelly Horton his x-wife called up to the department everyday and bitched so they looked for a reason to get rid of him and him "lying" about something on his record that they knew about and was there fault did the trick....
IHRTRadio

Haslet, TX

#20 Jul 6, 2013
Dasani wrote:
I think they will find out the hard way that Joe Tubbs, bother of William Tubbs and son of Tammi Tubbs, is a big mistake.....no way to get rid of bad blood!
I know that by responding to this it doesnt make much sense considering that this was posted months ago. However after reading this crap^^ I have to say that you Dasani are way off about Joe Tubb aka Deputy Tubb. I have spoken to this young man on several different occassions and he is by far the most valuable law man working for the sheriff currently. I suggest before you go flapping that hole on your face you at least speak to Deputy Joe Tubb and see what sort of person he really is before you post a bunch of garbage about him. For someone who has devoted as much time to his country serving in both Iraq and afghanistan I'm sure he is a good person(maybe not perfect). As for his brother William yes he is in prison but he is doing the time for the crime. Shouldnt step on a man who is already down. As I said before though go talk to Deputy Tubb and see what kind of a person he is. Considering his professional experiences in the military, as well as law enforcement, I dont know why he is the patrol sergeant or some sort of a supervisor role? Anyhow I will stop ranting about this guy but you all should know that Deputy Tubb is a great deputy for our town and I am glad to have him protect and serve.
IHRTRadio

Haslet, TX

#21 Jul 6, 2013
IHRTRadio wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that by responding to this it doesnt make much sense considering that this was posted months ago. However after reading this crap^^ I have to say that you Dasani are way off about Joe Tubb aka Deputy Tubb. I have spoken to this young man on several different occassions and he is by far the most valuable law man working for the sheriff currently. I suggest before you go flapping that hole on your face you at least speak to Deputy Joe Tubb and see what sort of person he really is before you post a bunch of garbage about him. For someone who has devoted as much time to his country serving in both Iraq and afghanistan I'm sure he is a good person(maybe not perfect). As for his brother William yes he is in prison but he is doing the time for the crime. Shouldnt step on a man who is already down. As I said before though go talk to Deputy Tubb and see what kind of a person he is. Considering his professional experiences in the military, as well as law enforcement, I dont know why he is the patrol sergeant or some sort of a supervisor role? Anyhow I will stop ranting about this guy but you all should know that Deputy Tubb is a great deputy for our town and I am glad to have him protect and serve.
***why he isn't the patrol sergeant or some sort of a supervisor
Maybe

Palestine, TX

#22 Jul 6, 2013
Maybe if Sheriff Smith thought he was up to a supervisor position, he would be in one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cooper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
husband and wife pill duo 5 hr Tubbs knows 7
Tommie Tubb 15 hr Family 7
LADONia mayor canidate Wolfe sued for thousands... Tue Ladonia1905 8
Jubilee Family Medicine Closed? Why? May 22 Inquisitor 2
Mama Fay's in Sulphur Springs, when is it closi... May 16 PAY YOUR BILLS 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 14 Jack 993
blake degen May 10 noneya 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cooper Mortgages