Ladonia's name should be changed

Posted in the Cooper Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
rolling eyes

United States

#1 May 23, 2013
Considering the recent newspaper articles concerning the chief of police and mayor, perhaps the town's name should be changed to
Laughonya
I know all the towns around are having a good chuckle and how sad is that
Wondering

Sulphur Springs, TX

#2 Jun 14, 2013
rolling eyes wrote:
Considering the recent newspaper articles concerning the chief of police and mayor, perhaps the town's name should be changed to
Laughonya
I know all the towns around are having a good chuckle and how sad is that
I've been reading about it via online. It sounds like something extremely bizarre and corrupt. Is it better than it looks on paper? Fill us in, if you're a resident..
rolling eyes

Euless, TX

#3 Jun 15, 2013
Actually is worse then whats in the news..
Harmony

Paris, TX

#4 Jun 18, 2013
Cooper is a joke too. What will their name be?
rolling eyes

United States

#5 Jun 21, 2013
Harmony wrote:
Cooper is a joke too. What will their name be?
Copout
Ridiculous

Denton, TX

#6 Jun 22, 2013
Perhaps you shouldn't believe everything you read in a gossipy towns paper
As far as I am concerned anything that uses someone's Facebook wall as front page material has nothing better to do than start stuff
Maybe it's the guy suing everyone who is a little bit off his rocker
Quit being so gullible
rolling eyes

United States

#7 Jun 27, 2013
Maybe ridiculous, you should come out of your little box and smell the coffee. The paper is printing facts. The only face book page I have heard of is the one where the police chiefs wife said something about a hit man needed. The one doing the suing is the ONLY one actually doing his job patrolling the neighborhoods rather then sitting in the cafe or downtown office all day, every day
Curious

Sherman, TX

#8 Jun 27, 2013
Anyone have a link to any of those articles you mentioned?
rolling eyes

United States

#9 Jun 28, 2013
ridiculous

Carrollton, TX

#10 Jul 1, 2013
Well I followed the link and it seems the paper is a Matthew hooper fan. If you google his name you'll find that this is the second law suit in the last year he has filed against his law enforcement employer. The last one was against his last employer naples police department. What newspaper prints a law suit in its entirety in the paper or the entire minutes of a city council meeting.. Or it seems Thats what The paper is doing they seem to leave out the reasons for the complaints against hooper. like Sexual Harassment, sleeping on the job And inappropriate contact with a teenage girl. It seems two of the councilman approve this type of activity. councilman birch needs to read up on his constitution.. In one newspaper article he defends using the ladonia paper by quoting the 2nd amendment... Lol what a dumbass!! The same paper reported this councilman being arrested for abuse of office.. Seems that same councilman supports the sue happy cop. Another interesting article you will find on hooper is a Tmpa magazine article were hooper is thanking his attorney for saving his job. He quotes his past employer for trying to railroad him. He signs it Naples police officer hooper. So I guess the last three jobs he has had have been sued.. It seems like small town corrupt politics supported by a corrupt paper. Too me. Rolling eyes just for the interest of full disclosure I have friends and family that live in ladonia . What's UR interest uless man..
rolling eyes

United States

#11 Jul 5, 2013
http://ladoniashelter.org/...
Also found on google..now Ridiculous. cough up ur links instead of spewing venom
rolling eyes

United States

#12 Jul 5, 2013
seems to me, your name..Ridiculous, says it all. What you claim not fact based but spread around by a uh um certain someone, and that is why the councilmen are ignoring the claims. Glad you aren't on a jury since you seem to be the type that would take cafe gossip as the truth and convict anyone using the ye old witch hunt laws. Get your facts straight or zip your mouth. If you have facts then please share them rather then repeating the same old trumped up spittle that is presented in the city council over and over again. Your blah blah blah is getting rather redundant..
Lorrie Page

Paris, TX

#13 Jul 7, 2013
This is public information and "QUOTABLE" too, could even become front page news.... and it takes a "true-blue" coward to call their local newspaper "gossip" and stand firm in their statement, signing an anonymous name behind their statements. The local newspaper DID NOT put Ladonia in the situation they have, but it was asked to attend council meetings to 'shine a light' on happenings.... which is exactly what has happened... SIGNED, LORRIE PAGE, EDITOR..........
ridiculous wrote:
Well I followed the link and it seems the paper is a Matthew hooper fan. If you google his name you'll find that this is the second law suit in the last year he has filed against his law enforcement employer. The last one was against his last employer naples police department. What newspaper prints a law suit in its entirety in the paper or the entire minutes of a city council meeting.. Or it seems Thats what The paper is doing they seem to leave out the reasons for the complaints against hooper. like Sexual Harassment, sleeping on the job And inappropriate contact with a teenage girl. It seems two of the councilman approve this type of activity. councilman birch needs to read up on his constitution.. In one newspaper article he defends using the ladonia paper by quoting the 2nd amendment... Lol what a dumbass!! The same paper reported this councilman being arrested for abuse of office.. Seems that same councilman supports the sue happy cop. Another interesting article you will find on hooper is a Tmpa magazine article were hooper is thanking his attorney for saving his job. He quotes his past employer for trying to railroad him. He signs it Naples police officer hooper. So I guess the last three jobs he has had have been sued.. It seems like small town corrupt politics supported by a corrupt paper. Too me. Rolling eyes just for the interest of full disclosure I have friends and family that live in ladonia . What's UR interest uless man..
Facts and opinions

Rockwall, TX

#14 Jul 7, 2013
Hooper has been in law enforcement for over 17 years! He's been accused by the same person/people over and over when the fact is 95% of the town like him and want him to stay!
fedup

Rockwall, TX

#15 Jul 7, 2013
I live in ladonia and everything ridiculous said is pure B.S. our police chief and mayor are the most crooked and most hated people this town has ever had here. they have us in one law suite and 2 more going to be filed because of their corruption . enough is enough we are truly the biggest laughing stock around . I am fed up with their B.S.
fedup

Rockwall, TX

#16 Jul 7, 2013
oh by the way ridiculous if you don't like it here why don't you make Ladonia cetizens happy and resign as police chief .
fedup

Rockwall, TX

#17 Jul 7, 2013
ridiculous wrote:
this is all lies and pure B.S.loads of witnesses to prove it also .
fedup

Rockwall, TX

#18 Jul 8, 2013
ridiculous lmao. is the best name for you a criminal with a badge and a gun fits perfectly . you gave your self away listing your bogus charges against officer Hooper . I personally know it's lies not hear say . Sure hope this all makes it to court would love it .
Facts and opinions

Rockwall, TX

#19 Jul 8, 2013
Dirty cop stolen gun playing games just for fun, settled down in the nest which concil will he next arrest, toeing the mark to walk the line that's why he ran over the town stop sign, blaming everyone for his mistake but we all know he's a crooked snake! Where will he go from here- back to Leonard to play with his dear!
ridiculous

Carrollton, TX

#20 Jul 8, 2013
LMAO!!!! Yea Ladonia is a laughing stock alright!!! "Loads of witnesses to prove it" sounds like your the cop in this forum.. Say what u want but open records don't lie and the search of Hoopers name doesn't either.. The only thing the chief has done wrong it seems is to have hired Hooper..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cooper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
graveyard workers 2 hr horney toad 30
Government Houses in Cooper 8 hr Tax paying citizen 1
Chance Ross Fri sarabella 26
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 20 Banfartos 708
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 19 Fartdog 843
why are white women, starting to prefer black m... (Feb '13) May 17 sarabella 228
News New business...great salsa: Bugtussle Burn from... (Nov '11) May 15 proudtexan 2
More from around the web

Cooper People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]