Do You Trust the Derr's ???

Do You Trust the Derr's ???

Created by Vote on Jun 27, 2008

901 votes

Click on an option to vote

NO

YES

Back in Time

Cumby, TX

#81 Nov 7, 2009
Political Motives Only wrote:
<quoted text> Had to do with the Derr's doing or costing the county money that had not been approved . Ask Wayne he may tell you the truth ? NO SMEAR just facts .
You people just keep on trusting what the Derr's tell you and one you'll wake up and say , that the person on Topix was RIGHT !
I do know Wayne took materials from the Civic Center and used them at the jail. This wasn't approved by the court. These were materials that were ordered/needed to repair the ceiling in the civic center.
Back in Time

Cumby, TX

#82 Nov 7, 2009
Political Motives Only wrote:
<quoted text> Had to do with the Derr's doing or costing the county money that had not been approved . Ask Wayne he may tell you the truth ? NO SMEAR just facts .
You people just keep on trusting what the Derr's tell you and one you'll wake up and say , that the person on Topix was RIGHT !
No smear huh? Where are the facts. you said we'll need to ask Wayne - so where are your facts? Useless blabber is all you can spit out. Are you afraid to tell us - or is this just a delay tactic? Not once has the court complained about the bills from the civ cntr. Your frantic, useless words are redundant.
Tax Payer

United States

#83 Feb 2, 2010
Do you trust the Derr's ? HELL NO would be the answer ...
Whaaa

Humble, TX

#84 Feb 2, 2010
NO, NO, NO!!!!
I Want the Truth

Cumby, TX

#85 Feb 2, 2010
Back in Time wrote:
<quoted text>
No smear huh? Where are the facts. you said we'll need to ask Wayne - so where are your facts? Useless blabber is all you can spit out. Are you afraid to tell us - or is this just a delay tactic? Not once has the court complained about the bills from the civ cntr. Your frantic, useless words are redundant.
A Few Good Men
written by Aaron Sorkin
Jessep: You want answers?
Kaffee (Tom Cruise): I think I'm entitled to them.
Jessep: You want answers?
Kaffee: I want the truth!
Jessep: You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has walls. And those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives...You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall.
We use words like honor, code, loyalty...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!
Kaffee: Did you order the code red?
Jessep:(quietly) I did the job you sent me to do.
Kaffee: Did you order the code red?
Jessep: You're goddamn right I did!!
Common Sense

Cumby, TX

#86 Feb 3, 2010
The Derrs are hard working people who believe they can make a difference in Delta County. They work tirelessly and give their all to everything they do. We may not always agree among us, but this is a truth we all know. Mr. Derr will make a difference in his pct. His goal is always to improve what is there. He has the experience, the ethics and the stamina to go out there, drive every road and determine what needs to be done. He won't care who lives on the road, only that it's a road that requires repairs. You won't find him sitting around drinking coffee. You won't find him punching a time clock. You will find him out on the roads until the work is finished. Can you say the same about Max?
question

United States

#87 Feb 3, 2010
Common Sense,

I agree with you. The Derrs are hard working people and if you want a job done give it to them. They never complain. Both of them are very smart
and Jerry will be an asset to the Commissioner's Court.

Pam will be a very good County Chair for the Republican Party. She is well
respected in Austin and is also known for her hard work and dedication in the Republican Coalition in North East Texas.

They each have my vote!
Whaaa

Humble, TX

#88 Feb 3, 2010
Your a fool.
Whaaa

Humble, TX

#89 Feb 3, 2010
Your vote is wasted.
Whaaa

Humble, TX

#90 Feb 3, 2010
The Derrs are finished.
Common Sense

Cumby, TX

#91 Feb 4, 2010
Whaaa wrote:
The Derrs are finished.
whaa, whaa, whaa, grumble, mumble, fume, grit your teeth
Call it Like U C it

United States

#92 Feb 4, 2010
question wrote:
Common Sense,
I agree with you. The Derrs are hard working people and if you want a job done give it to them. They never complain. Both of them are very smart
and Jerry will be an asset to the Commissioner's Court.
Pam will be a very good County Chair for the Republican Party. She is well
respected in Austin and is also known for her hard work and dedication in the Republican Coalition in North East Texas.
They each have my vote!
There's very few people that would say that they know Pam Derr in Austin Tx. You people really need to do your homework on the Derr's. Here's some information that well help you get started :
1. Pamela Yvonne Silversten = make sure that she didn't forget to leave the ( i ) out of her name for a reason ?
2. Jerry Derr = Can't find a wife his age , How old was Pam when he married her ? 20 years apart
3. E21800 Wolf Lake Watersmeet, MI 49969 ?
4. 6501 Yarmouth Fort Worth, Tx 76180 ?
More to come . As of now you people need to talk to their old neighbors . Phone #'s upon request
Common Sense

Cumby, TX

#93 Feb 4, 2010
You forgot to tell everyone the Derrs seem to be happy with their age difference. You can't fight any other way can you? Mud slinging is the only way you know. It's a shame you have to stoop to this level; but then, if you can't say anything positive about your own candidate then you must take a stab at the opponent. I still believe Mr. Derr will make an excellent Commish. He has plenty of experience manageing roads and personnel. He'll be out there with them making sure the work is completed correctly. What say you? Max needs a little more dirt under his own nails - get it?
question

United States

#94 Feb 4, 2010
Call it Like U C it wrote:
<quoted text> There's very few people that would say that they know Pam Derr in Austin Tx. You people really need to do your homework on the Derr's. Here's some information that well help you get started :
1. Pamela Yvonne Silversten = make sure that she didn't forget to leave the ( i ) out of her name for a reason ?
2. Jerry Derr = Can't find a wife his age , How old was Pam when he married her ? 20 years apart
3. E21800 Wolf Lake Watersmeet, MI 49969 ?
4. 6501 Yarmouth Fort Worth, Tx 76180 ?
More to come . As of now you people need to talk to their old neighbors . Phone #'s upon request
I can't believe you would do this to people.

Why don't you start helping the Sheriff's department find the drug dealers
instead of hurting hard working people.

I am ashamed that I ever starting posting.

You are really evil and a very jealous person.

If you are part of Delta County no wonder it is in such bad shape.
question

United States

#95 Feb 4, 2010
The RATS are consuming themselves in CROSSROADS!
vote

Humble, TX

#96 Feb 4, 2010
Put the drug dealers on a back burner an find that missing 5000 dollars from the sheriffs office ... I heard something about a former employee took it , why isn't he/she arrested ?
Common Sense

Cumby, TX

#97 Feb 4, 2010
vote wrote:
Put the drug dealers on a back burner an find that missing 5000 dollars from the sheriffs office ... I heard something about a former employee took it , why isn't he/she arrested ?
It's been in the newspaper, it's been on the agenda for Commissioners Court. Where have you been?
vote

Humble, TX

#98 Feb 4, 2010
Why was thier no arrest , isnt it illegal to steal funds from the sheriffs office? I read they said they thought they knew who took it and a civil suit might be pending WTF is that about ?
Common Sense

Cumby, TX

#99 Feb 5, 2010
vote wrote:
Why was thier no arrest , isnt it illegal to steal funds from the sheriffs office? I read they said they thought they knew who took it and a civil suit might be pending WTF is that about ?
Talk to Jay Garrett.
Common Sense

Cumby, TX

#100 Feb 5, 2010
question wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe you would do this to people.
Why don't you start helping the Sheriff's department find the drug dealers
instead of hurting hard working people.
I am ashamed that I ever starting posting.
You are really evil and a very jealous person.
If you are part of Delta County no wonder it is in such bad shape.
It's just politics at its best. The people who write this stuff have nothing to brag about. None of them can find a way to make their candidates look good. What better way than to lash out and harm those who want to make a difference for all of us in Delta. Nope, they'd rather stick with what they know. They'd rather pay higher and higher taxes each year and they can't imagine not being able to rub elbows with kin folks and school friends. You see, because they never left, they haven't matured much past high school. It's called development and they haven't progressed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cooper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is there anyone in Cooper Texas/Delta County????? (Feb '08) 36 min Happydaze 41
if you know of any injustice that has happened ... (Apr '10) Aug 22 Inquisitor 14
Flash Flood Watch for Delta County starting Jun... (Jun '15) Aug 17 Dkr 4
why are white women, starting to prefer black m... (Feb '13) Aug 17 xxxxx 262
Democrat Slaughters 50 People in Orlando Aug 17 DanQyayles Chilea... 3
News A rose by another name was Texarkana Aug 5 Inquisitor 6
theft Jul '16 Hellbilly 2

Cooper Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cooper Mortgages