Wayne Poole
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
FYI

Kemp, TX

#1 Jun 1, 2013
Just wondering if Wayne Poole invented liars poker?
GOTCHA

Palestine, TX

#2 Jun 2, 2013
Wayne will fib when the truth would set better. Can't take the spots off a leopard.
SRJ

Mccoy, CO

#3 Jun 2, 2013
Wayne would rather climb a tree to tell a lie as stand on the ground to tell the truth.
GOTCHA

Palestine, TX

#4 Jun 2, 2013
If Wayne's lips are moving, he's lying.
FYI

Kemp, TX

#5 Jun 3, 2013
I guess the county is paying for Wayne Poole's fuel seen him in the blue county precinct truck in Lamar county... Delta county is paying for him to drive back and forth to his new home.
GOTCHA

Palestine, TX

#6 Jun 3, 2013
That is his pickup, and the county is paying him to drive it and buying his fuel to commute from his home in Lamar county. Something just ain't right!!
EVA LINE

Mabank, TX

#7 Jun 4, 2013
It sho nuff ain't. Seems to me the commissioner be outta commission. LOL
FYI

Kemp, TX

#8 Jun 6, 2013
Just wonder who they would appoint once Mr. Wayne Poole has to resign? Maybe Hobbs, London, or J Adams.
GOTCHA

Palestine, TX

#9 Jun 6, 2013
J Adams. He is stuck up Herb's butt as it is.
Not So

Lone Oak, TX

#10 Jun 6, 2013
FYI wrote:
Just wonder who they would appoint once Mr. Wayne Poole has to resign? Maybe Hobbs, London, or J Adams.
I don't believe any of the three has the experience. It needs to be someone who can work on equipment and knows road work. Also, I think that if something were to happen now, there would have to be an election.
FYI

Kemp, TX

#11 Jun 7, 2013
If there has to be an election this cost money so lets push to have the alcohol put back on the Ballot. And heck while were at it lets put good ole Scotty boy on there since no one ever knows when his term is up. Maybe he'll have an opponent
Frenchy McGee

Cumby, TX

#12 Jun 7, 2013
You people are morons. Stop you bitching and moaning.
Frenchy McGee

Cumby, TX

#13 Jun 7, 2013
Frenchy McGee wrote:
You people are morons. Stop you bitching and moaning.
** Your**
the law

Palestine, TX

#14 Jun 7, 2013
Does a county commission seat become vacant when a commissioner moves from district (but remains in county)?

No, so long as the commissioner remains a resident of the county, he or she retains the county commissioner seat. An Attorney General Opinion, an opinion dated July 10, 1940, addressed to the Spokane County Prosecutor (referenced in AGO 1969 No. 10), concluded:

[A] county commissioner does not vacate his office by moving his place of residence from the commissioner district in which he resided at the time of his election to another commissioner district in the same county. The conclusion was reached on the following analysis:

The general powers and duties of the county commissioners indicates that a county commissioner is a county and not a district officer, as his jurisdiction is in the entire county.
The office becomes vacant if the office holder ceases to be an inhabitant of the district or county for which he shall have been elected or appointed, or within which the duties of his office are to be discharged

The only question then arising is whether the county commissioner is a county officer or whether he is simply an officer of his district. The attorney general concludes:

It is our opinion, after a careful reading of the provisions above quoted, that he must be held to be a county officer and that his office is not vacant so long as he continues to reside within the county and is performing the duties of his office. In other words, it is our opinion that a county commissioner does not vacate his office by removing from the district in which he was appointed as long as he continues to reside in his county.

A much earlier opinion dated March 1, 1911, to the prosecuting attorney of Snohomish county, reached the same result for the same reasons.
EVA LINE

Palestine, TX

#16 Jun 10, 2013
FYI wrote:
R U Kiddin??? Hobbs has a job, London is working on EC DEV and Adams is busy goin to meetin's.
FYI

Kemp, TX

#18 Jun 12, 2013
Looks like Wayne and Herb made a deal with Lloyd Vandergriff.. and he's as dumb as a box of rocks! I can remember in school that he couldn't count past 3 and I believe that was the 10th grade. He just another as$ wipe for Brookshire
curiosity

Palestine, TX

#19 Jun 12, 2013
Herb could very well go to jail this time.
Not So

Lone Oak, TX

#20 Jun 12, 2013
curiosity wrote:
Herb could very well go to jail this time.
???
HO HO HO

Mccoy, CO

#21 Jun 13, 2013
Well you can bet the county on Herb and Wayne having it all worked out before he turned in his resignation, they both are so crooked I do not know how they walk straight, but I do know they both have had charges filed on them with the State and Feds. So I guess we will have to wait and see how this comes out. Herb thinks he can do any thing he wants to because he is county judge and wayne has already done some things that are going to catch up to him, so resigning will not help him there. Watch and Wait.
Poor Poor Delta County

Austin, TX

#22 Jun 13, 2013
Herb needs to go to jail. He is breaking the law everyday. I heard, a few weeks ago, my friend's niece was biten by Herbs aggresive dog. Apparently the neighbors have been complaining about Herbs dog fora long time and have even comfronted him about it. Im pretty sure that is illegal to even have that dog if it is aggressive and just running around unattended. Herb gets away with it cause her is the Judge. I would hate to live in Delta county. I feel so sorry for those people. It seems that all of the people in office there are criminals. Haa. Why is there not investigations by the state? Has anyone even turned these officials in for these incidents?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cooper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
favorite local doctors Jan 16 maybe 2
News Early morning shooting in Roxton leaves one dead Jan 9 sunshine_lvr69 5
Raw sewage Jan 6 Trulla 1
why are white women, starting to prefer black m... (Feb '13) Dec 24 Real 286
Does anyone know Todd Dyer??? (Jun '17) Dec '17 Equilia 3
Criminal Lawyer (Jun '11) Dec '17 Miranda 11
News Two die in head-on collision near Hopkins-Rains... (Mar '07) Dec '17 James simonek 15

Cooper Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cooper Mortgages