Hopkins County escapees captured

Hopkins County escapees captured

Posted in the Cooper Forum

nbos98

Cumby, TX

#1 Apr 4, 2013
Escaped inmates Brian Tucker and John King caught in Cooper, Tx. They were held up in a barn. They found the stolen vehicle I do believe half submerged in Cooper lake. US Marshalls took custody. Over 200 Officers was in on this. Thanks to HCSO, SSPD, SWAT, Texas Rangers, US Marshall's & surrounding counties for apprehinding them witout anyone getting hurt!!
thankful

Paris, TX

#2 Apr 4, 2013
Where in Cooper did they catch them?
patty

United States

#3 Apr 4, 2013
why in the world wern't those idiots out of the state?? or far if they knew they were wanted....one word IDIOTS!!!
nbos98

Cumby, TX

#4 Apr 4, 2013
They were in a barn that belonged to I believe 1 of the friends of King. Patty it takes money to get out of state. Plus they was plastered all over the media. They would have got caught. They let someone know where they were and a $10,000 reward for being on the 10 most wanted, plus a $5,000 reward for Hopkins county. You don't have friends when that kind of money is involved Lol
Grumpy

Euless, TX

#5 Apr 5, 2013
You would have thought they had Jesse James surrounded.
Curious

Sumner, TX

#6 Apr 5, 2013
Whose house did they catch them at?
Angry

Cumby, TX

#7 Apr 5, 2013
I guess the black car was the tip off
Just me

North Attleboro, MA

#8 Apr 5, 2013
I'm curious...they had 3 days and they only got 20 miles....I guess they are not that bright...and to hide in Cooper of all places...that was really stupid on their part...hell they could have traveled at night and made it to Oklahoma in 3 days...
nbos98

Cumby, TX

#9 Apr 5, 2013
Well I take it not as easy as we may think. No money, clothes, they had to ditch the ride it was reported stolen plus their picture was everyone. We had every news crew withing 200 mile radius here. Now they were arrainged this morning and King is now on his way to TDC to start his 40 year sentence! Just glad it's finally over!!
nbos98

Cumby, TX

#10 Apr 5, 2013
Curious all I know is it was a friend of 1 of the escapees. They arrested 2 people from the home for Aiding and abetting. They are in Delta Co Jail. It was a barn behind the home belonging to the 2 that was arrested along with the escapees. You can read alot here or its also on youtube.
http://www.myssnews.com/
MrsP

Commerce, TX

#11 Apr 5, 2013
Were they arrested in their underwear? Anyone?
nbos98

Cumby, TX

#12 Apr 5, 2013
No! They had clothes on. Probably stolen from the home they broke into

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cooper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Sulphur Springs, TX (Jul '10) 18 hr sarabella 19
News Storm Spotter Training Program at Grayson Colle... Sun sarabella 1
Wal-Mart overnight workers May 31 Pink Escada 11
why are white women, starting to prefer black m... (Feb '13) May 31 chuckles 231
City looking yet for another water pollution co... May 30 localhomerNOT 3
graveyard workers May 29 dcd 37
News Delta Co. residents to vote on alcohol sales May 29 sarabella 3
More from around the web

Cooper People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]