Constable salary
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Happy

Flint, TX

#21 Sep 26, 2012
Herb did not need a salary increase. He is overpaid at what he was drawing already.
Question

Mabank, TX

#22 Sep 26, 2012
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
The budget has to have some basis for income. ALL counties in Texas base their "budget" on 100% collection. When you figure your personal budget, don't you base it on your total income for the year? And yes, sometimes it's been necessary to borrow money to make up for late tax payments. I think this link was about if salaries are justified for the Constable, Sheriff, Deputies, etc. Complain about that all you want, I might even join you. My post was just pointing out how the budget process works. LMAO
Understood, but how often is the County having to borrow money....every year? every other year??????
So It Is

Lone Oak, TX

#23 Sep 26, 2012
Happy wrote:
Herb did not need a salary increase. He is overpaid at what he was drawing already.
Maybe he'll turn it down, maybe
Happy

Flint, TX

#24 Sep 27, 2012
So It Is wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he'll turn it down, maybe
Turn it down? He doesn't think the raise was enough for all he says he does. You know traveling all over the state going to those conventions is very hard work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cooper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fannindel Falcons (ON STEROIDS!!) May 21 FormerStudent 7
Dating in Sulphur Springs (Dec '11) May 15 cliff 7
recycling in Sulphur Springs? May 7 Visitor 8
Voting was easy, I voted to everyone Marty Brow... Apr 30 Mitch Conners 1
County commissioner being investigated Mar '18 Rit 7
Prostitues (May '11) Feb '18 starfly1991 86
Trouble at Cooper ISD over firing Sam Falls (May '13) Jan '18 Codeine 2019 15

Cooper Jobs

Personal Finance

Cooper Mortgages