First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 11

Kingston Springs, TN

#21 Oct 22, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
JER and PLICK post it on the HB channel 3 forum there are more regulars on that list. Please don't post this on the Parsons Authorities thread.
Nope this does not need to be on the Parson Authorities thread!

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#22 Oct 23, 2012
1 name that hasnt been discussed is Victor Dinsmore. I know nothing about him other than he lives in Holladay. This is my sign off from the forum. Ive shared everything I know and will check back in from time to time. My reason is personal so I wish all of you well and pray that Holly is brought home soon. JER29

Since: Oct 11

Kingston Springs, TN

#23 Oct 24, 2012
JER29 wrote:
1 name that hasnt been discussed is Victor Dinsmore. I know nothing about him other than he lives in Holladay. This is my sign off from the forum. Ive shared everything I know and will check back in from time to time. My reason is personal so I wish all of you well and pray that Holly is brought home soon. JER29
Thanks Jer29 will have to see if we can find out any thing about him. Thank you for all you information and conversation on these threads. Hope everything is o.k. with you and hope that you come back and post some. Wishing you the best and we know you will be praying for Holly Bobo!:)

Since: Nov 11

Toronto, Canada

#24 Oct 24, 2012
All the best Jer - we will miss your sense of humor for sure.

Location hidden

#25 Oct 25, 2012
I didnt see the code, I just couldn't find anyone. lol

Location hidden

#26 Oct 26, 2012
JER29 wrote:
We will miss you and your input greatly! Please stop by from time to time and say hello!((hugs))

“Have a nice Day”

Since: Mar 11

Ghost & Pepper

#27 Nov 27, 2012
Hello Everyone :)

Toronto, Canada

#28 Nov 28, 2012
Ghost---Rider wrote:
Hello Everyone :)
Hi yourself - who's this.

“Have a nice Day”

Ghost & Pepper

#29 Nov 28, 2012
mytakeonit ontario wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi yourself - who's this.
Hi Ghost - Haven't a Clue!

Toronto, Canada

#30 Nov 29, 2012
Ghost---Rider wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Ghost - Haven't a Clue!
You're Ghost not me? How did you find this thread? do you know what we are talking about?

“Have a nice Day”

Ghost & Pepper

#31 Nov 29, 2012
LOL ... Have a Fantastic Week-End!!

Toronto, Canada

#32 Nov 30, 2012
And you as well mystery GhostRider
Entertained by Donkeys

Johnson City, TN

#33 Feb 4, 2013
You monkeys get more stupid with each second.
. Ya think you are hiding. Who from? This is NOT me. I'm fake. You are not you. Better find a new forum!. NO ! Beware! It's a fake thread!
You nuts act like you know something everyone don't? Better hurry JER, someone might discover ya big Secrets.
Ya wonder how you were found so fast? Ya trust too many people. Picture what's gonna happen when ALL you reveal your sources . Then all the people you monkeys have hurt through the years will celebrate. If you could only see all the people laughing at you. Maybe your example of stupidity will get your 15 minutes of fame when this hits the news. Now where we going you brilliant light bulbs?

Central KY

#34 Feb 5, 2013
Donkey kong considering this thread started Oct 1 and you found it on Feb 4 speaks volumes about your sleuthing skills. I do admit to trusting too many people its a fault I have to live with. I do hope people are laughing, that means Ive been somewhat successful. As far as my sources......bonjour:O

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cooper Landing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the music thread (Mar '12) Sep 25 Musikologist 21
Request Update Silver/Coho Beach Fishing Resurr... Sep 1 Chuckamo 1
Human remains found by firefighters in Sterling Jun '14 Dennis Normand 1
Residents evacuated amid tense day battling rag... May '14 Diana 1
Brilliant Colors of Alaska Wildfire Seen from S... May '14 Sol 2
160,000 four leaf clovers: That's a lot of luck (Mar '08) May '13 Lucky 33
Kenai lake (May '13) May '13 Rick 1
Cooper Landing Dating

more search filters

less search filters