Coon Rapids / Man arrested in Ohio wi...

Coon Rapids / Man arrested in Ohio with girl, 14

There are 6 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Dec 16, 2010, titled Coon Rapids / Man arrested in Ohio with girl, 14. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A 23-year-old was arrested Thursday by the Ohio State Highway Patrol after reportedly trying to leave the country with his girlfriend, a 14-year-old girl from Coon Rapids.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Yep

Newington, CT

#1 Dec 17, 2010
Young Hoon Kim of Maple Grove
.
.
A worthless P0$!!!!!!!!!
Allah

Hopkins, MN

#2 Dec 17, 2010
More Immigrants Please! Wow they bring so much to our Minnesota culture. I mean really....who does not want a girl in the 9th grade as your wife? And the suspect lived in Maple Grove? How does a 21 year old pay for a place in Maple Grove and buy tickets to get him across the world? My bet is that tax payers were involved there somewhere! Garbage in garbage out! Maybe after his prison time (if any) we should deport him so he can find his 11 year old wife somewhere else!
Ya know

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Dec 17, 2010
He will be known in jail as Young Poon Tang.
free in mn

Garden City, MI

#4 Dec 17, 2010
Ya know wrote:
He will be known in jail as Young Poon Tang.
A fitting situation.
Close friend of Hanjoo

Fredericksburg, VA

#5 Dec 20, 2010
Allah wrote:
More Immigrants Please! Wow they bring so much to our Minnesota culture. I mean really....who does not want a girl in the 9th grade as your wife? And the suspect lived in Maple Grove? How does a 21 year old pay for a place in Maple Grove and buy tickets to get him across the world? My bet is that tax payers were involved there somewhere! Garbage in garbage out! Maybe after his prison time (if any) we should deport him so he can find his 11 year old wife somewhere else!
why are you even joking about this situation. are you really in the sarcastic mood to talk about this? if you think its so funny imagine your niece, your daughter, your sister close to fleeing the country with someone twice their age. how does that feel? now think about things and how it might affect people before you say it you sick faggot.
Kevin

Hopkins, MN

#6 Dec 20, 2010
Close friend of Hanjoo wrote:
<quoted text>
why are you even joking about this situation. are you really in the sarcastic mood to talk about this? if you think its so funny imagine your niece, your daughter, your sister close to fleeing the country with someone twice their age. how does that feel? now think about things and how it might affect people before you say it you sick ****.
My niece....daughter....or sister would not be running away with a asian pile of crap at that age....so "you say it you sick"...me love you long time....learn English...then chat with me...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coon Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What parts of Brooklyn Park should I avoid? (Jun '09) Aug 18 The45 51
Shopper City (Mar '06) Aug 9 champ 43
News Top Projects of 2016 series: River North Senior... Aug 3 NIRVANACDRX 1
Apartments Aug 2 Moving 1
News 4 men arrested in burglary at Obama Elementary ... (Aug '10) Jul '17 Well Well 38
Poll Worked with Bill Mccann - Ham Lake (Feb '08) Jul '17 1st yr customer 51
News 17-year-old dead after early-morning fight in B... (May '10) Jul '17 Esther 32

Coon Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coon Rapids Mortgages