Coon Rapids / Man arrested in Ohio with girl, 14

Full story: TwinCities.com 6
A 23-year-old was arrested Thursday by the Ohio State Highway Patrol after reportedly trying to leave the country with his girlfriend, a 14-year-old girl from Coon Rapids. Full Story
Yep

New Britain, CT

#1 Dec 17, 2010
Young Hoon Kim of Maple Grove
A worthless P0$!!!!!!!!!
Allah

Hopkins, MN

#2 Dec 17, 2010
More Immigrants Please! Wow they bring so much to our Minnesota culture. I mean really....who does not want a girl in the 9th grade as your wife? And the suspect lived in Maple Grove? How does a 21 year old pay for a place in Maple Grove and buy tickets to get him across the world? My bet is that tax payers were involved there somewhere! Garbage in garbage out! Maybe after his prison time (if any) we should deport him so he can find his 11 year old wife somewhere else!
Ya know

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Dec 17, 2010
He will be known in jail as Young Poon Tang.
free in mn

United States

#4 Dec 17, 2010
Ya know wrote:
He will be known in jail as Young Poon Tang.
A fitting situation.
Close friend of Hanjoo

Ashburn, VA

#5 Dec 20, 2010
Allah wrote:
More Immigrants Please! Wow they bring so much to our Minnesota culture. I mean really....who does not want a girl in the 9th grade as your wife? And the suspect lived in Maple Grove? How does a 21 year old pay for a place in Maple Grove and buy tickets to get him across the world? My bet is that tax payers were involved there somewhere! Garbage in garbage out! Maybe after his prison time (if any) we should deport him so he can find his 11 year old wife somewhere else!
why are you even joking about this situation. are you really in the sarcastic mood to talk about this? if you think its so funny imagine your niece, your daughter, your sister close to fleeing the country with someone twice their age. how does that feel? now think about things and how it might affect people before you say it you sick faggot.
Kevin

Hopkins, MN

#6 Dec 20, 2010
Close friend of Hanjoo wrote:
<quoted text>
why are you even joking about this situation. are you really in the sarcastic mood to talk about this? if you think its so funny imagine your niece, your daughter, your sister close to fleeing the country with someone twice their age. how does that feel? now think about things and how it might affect people before you say it you sick ****.
My niece....daughter....or sister would not be running away with a asian pile of crap at that age....so "you say it you sick"...me love you long time....learn English...then chat with me...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coon Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Randi Nicole Blaido Sep 27 Bibi Jones 13
Kennedy Pushing Funeral Protests Amendment (Mar '06) Sep 5 swedenforever 5
Noise from pentair plant Aug '14 JAnderson 1
Four people arrested in Fridley stabbing Aug '14 Sven Einersen 1
Minnesota state officials scramble to calm Ebol... Aug '14 Righteous Fears 1
Coon Rapids Could Get Name Change (Jan '06) Aug '14 Sangelia 64
MN Who do you support for Governor in Minnesota in... (Oct '10) Aug '14 Go Blue Forever 848

Coon Rapids Jobs

Coon Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Coon Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Coon Rapids

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]