Police seek help sought to identify c...

Police seek help sought to identify credit theft suspect

There are 4 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Feb 12, 2010, titled Police seek help sought to identify credit theft suspect. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

West St. Paul police are seeking the public's help in catching an alleged thief.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Since: Apr 08

Saint Croix Falls, WI

#1 Feb 13, 2010
I won't hand my card to anyone from now on. And do none of these stores have cameras in them???????

Since: Jan 09

Dugway, UT

#2 Feb 13, 2010
They should let someone who's card numbers he stole have a crack at him. I know if it were me, I'd love to pull a few fingernails, and bust a few teeth out. Lowlife scum he is.
berry good

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Feb 13, 2010
Is it Elizabeth "Firepit" Hawes, or the model in the Acai Berry-Exposed ads?
Just curious

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Feb 13, 2010
Who in the world is the idiot that wrote the title line for this article, “Police seek help sought to identify credit theft suspect” should have been written (Police seek help in identifying credit theft suspect.) seek and sought are one in the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coon Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abandoned house off main st near crescent pond ... May 21 Awt155 1
News Anoka Co. Judge Pleads Guilty to Tax Charges (Aug '09) May 16 Dan thompson 13
When is Blaine Johnsville Garage Sales??? (Apr '08) May 6 Ihhh 16
Dollar general May 3 Love me or hate me 1
News Medical report: Fridley man who died after bein... (Apr '08) Mar '15 nathan Lemmer 199
News Man charged with five felonies (Oct '07) Feb '15 Blue Collar 69
Review: HAO Massage Feb '15 Eric 1
More from around the web

Coon Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]