Visitation set for Coon Rapids man wh...

Visitation set for Coon Rapids man who died after taking drug

There are 9 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Mar 22, 2011, titled Visitation set for Coon Rapids man who died after taking drug. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A visitation has been scheduled for the Coon Rapids man who died last week after inhaling a synthetic drug.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

fred

Barron, WI

#1 Mar 22, 2011
Poppycock. Robinson acted of his own volition. Murder charges are absurd and a waste of tax dollars. Is the drug illegal? If not, Lamere committed no crime.
Buck hunter

AOL

#2 Mar 22, 2011
Do not put anything in your mouth but food or legitimate drink!

Since: Sep 08

Farmington, MN

#3 Mar 22, 2011
fred wrote:
Poppycock. Robinson acted of his own volition. Murder charges are absurd and a waste of tax dollars. Is the drug illegal? If not, Lamere committed no crime.
100% correct
Demented

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Mar 22, 2011
None of these people were very smart and reaped what they sowed. Another kid trying to turn his life around - how many times have I read that? I feel bad for his family, I'm sure they had high hopes for him.
Minn

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Mar 22, 2011
Fred its so true
handay dandy

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Mar 22, 2011
The picture they choose to show of this young man, who by the way is a father?, is all tatted up and has piercings....he's not repectable. If he was he wouldn't have put that into his body i the first place; no sympathy.
Smartass

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Mar 22, 2011
Charge the dead guy if the drug is illegal.
The drug itself in the dealer's pocket did not kill him but the dead user taking it did. Jail the pact that used it.
Wake Up

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Mar 25, 2011
My prayers go out to this young man's friends and family - irregardless of the circumstances of his death, it is still a tragic loss to those who knew him. For the rest of the idiots on here - unless your perfect (very few are) bad decisions happen - most we survive, but some however we don't.
RIP and may your friends and family find peace in your memories.
Irregardless

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Mar 25, 2011
handay dandy wrote:
The picture they choose to show of this young man, who by the way is a father?, is all tatted up and has piercings....he's not repectable. If he was he wouldn't have put that into his body i the first place; no sympathy.
What does having tats and piercings have to do with being a father, so are you saying anyone who served in the military and has tats from there is a bad person. The stereotyping is ridiculous and very small minded. This young man made a mistake, unfortunately a very deadly mistake - doesn't make him any less loved by his friends and family. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coon Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Looking for God? Try the 'burbs. (Feb '11) Apr 19 dGo mnaDde lyHo i... 931
News Minnesota bill would limit transgender bathroom... Apr 6 Three Days 6
News 2 Women Charged In Morrison County Meth Bust Mar '16 TOASTER 2
Stonybrook, LOVE IT OR HATE IT? (Jun '11) Mar '16 Maryj31 24
Anoka; the Halloween Capital of the World Mar '16 Jordan 1
Brooklyn Park's Flase Gang Problem (Aug '11) Mar '16 Fman15 13
Accident on highway 10 today, June 28th 2015 (Jun '15) Jun '15 Share4bear 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coon Rapids Mortgages