Authorities investigating stabbing in...

Authorities investigating stabbing in Ham Lake

There are 18 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Nov 1, 2009, titled Authorities investigating stabbing in Ham Lake. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Three people were hospitalized with possible knife wounds early today after a fight broke out at a house party in Ham Lake, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Take the

Farmington, MN

#1 Nov 1, 2009
White trash express through the metro right into Ham Lake. What a craphole.

Since: Jun 08

Apple Valley, MN

#2 Nov 1, 2009
Was driving by there right when the police were responding. Ended up having to turn around because the ambulances were blocking the road, but I bet I counted at least two dozen squad cars easily and from flashing lights in the distance more were coming.

Response might have been a little excessive. They could have handled a prison break with the amount of officers they had on scene.

Hope the victims are okay though.
Hmmm

Champlin, MN

#3 Nov 1, 2009
I am not from the area, but very disapointed with the first response. You live in rochester-trust me, its not that great!!!
cakes

Longview, WA

#5 Nov 1, 2009
Rochester New York, how exactly do you have a clue as to what Ham Lake is like??????????
Donuts

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Nov 1, 2009
Eek even Ham Lake has urban crime? How far out does one have to move to escape Twin Cities disorder?
Chesus

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Nov 1, 2009
There's going to be crime no matter where you move. The Twin Cities actually ranks as one of the safest areas in the U.S.
GEEK

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Nov 1, 2009
cakes wrote:
Rochester New York, how exactly do you have a clue as to what Ham Lake is like??????????
That's just what his IP is coming up as I would guess.
Some Guy

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Nov 1, 2009
White Trash HUH?? Except it was some Hood Rat that had to pull out a knife and ruin an awesome party. Yeah way too many cops is right!! Rochester Pshh nevermind you.
John

Boise, ID

#10 Nov 2, 2009
Take the wrote:
White trash express through the metro right into Ham Lake. What a craphole.
White Trash? I grew up in Ham Lake, we don't carry or settler our disputes with knives.

It was actually some future negro rocket scientists [if not for whiteys racism] from columbia heights that did the stabbings.
partygoer

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Nov 2, 2009
i dont give a crap who got poked its was an awesum party n everything that happend was blown outta papoursion i think it was a butterknife
Doc J

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Nov 2, 2009
partygoer wrote:
i dont give a crap who got poked its was an awesum party n everything that happend was blown outta papoursion i think it was a butterknife
It's a good thing school started. Time to brush up on your spelling and punkchewashun.
Brad

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Nov 2, 2009
I was Their And i got hit with a bottle Fucked up All because some dude grabbed his girlfriend and i just tried to get them to leave and then i got hit and thats when it went crazy, Get lost NY go sell crack and end up like all the bums in your area. and no they where home made knives
Brad

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Nov 2, 2009
one last thing my best friend got stabbed so don't say you don't care and then post to this story
Ha Ha Funny

Farmington, MN

#15 Nov 2, 2009
Brad wrote:
one last thing my best friend got stabbed so don't say you don't care and then post to this story
I don't care and I think it is somewhat comical that your friend got stabbed at the White Trash Party. Shockingly I didn't get stabbed on Halloween because I am aware of my of who I am with.
New York

Farmington, MN

#16 Nov 2, 2009
Rochester New York is one of the safest and richest communities in the Country. Trust me it is much better than Hambone Lake.
my house

Minneapolis, MN

#19 Mar 9, 2010
it was my house, it was not whit trash, they werent invited, my friends were stabbed and it was serious so f off
Bottle thrower

Minneapolis, MN

#21 Dec 12, 2011
I threw a bottle and knocked some dude out by the mailbox
Neighbor

Minneapolis, MN

#22 Oct 27, 2012
Well it was posted on Facebook with the address. Anyone who saw it took it as an invitation. Don't act like you are completely innocent when you posted your address on the Internet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coon Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 118 Cats Euthanized After "Rescue" from Mobile ... (Feb '09) 18 hr hog jaws 597
Trying to decide where in Blaine to live Jun 16 Fancyuniqueuser1 1
News Coon Rapids Could Get Name Change (Jan '06) May '16 Daniel 73
News Looking for God? Try the 'burbs. (Feb '11) May '16 ikeepmymoneyforme 932
News Minnesota bill would limit transgender bathroom... Apr '16 Three Days 6
News 2 Women Charged In Morrison County Meth Bust Mar '16 TOASTER 2
Stonybrook, LOVE IT OR HATE IT? (Jun '11) Mar '16 Maryj31 24

Coon Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coon Rapids Mortgages