Who killed Edwin Hawes: his brother o...

Who killed Edwin Hawes: his brother or brother-in-law?

There are 2 comments on the North Metro story from Apr 19, 2010, titled Who killed Edwin Hawes: his brother or brother-in-law?. In it, North Metro reports that:

Which family member killed Edwin Hawes? Was it Andrew Hawes, 37, who "worshiped" his older brother but who, according to court records and testimony at the opening of his murder trial Monday, was at the scene of Edwin's 2008 killing, ran over him with a car and had accused him of embezzling $1 million from the family lawn-care business? Andrew's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at North Metro.

bill

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Apr 28, 2010
If the jury only knew the whole story... and the significant involvement of Dan.
saddened

Burnsville, MN

#2 Jun 16, 2010
I firmly believe that the sentence that Andy and Elizabeth got is fitting, Kristina is next and she knew better! She had chances to walk away from that crazy but she didn't! All in all does it really matter who did the killing, if Dan was involved then he should be cellmates with Andy and see who walks out. As someone who was very much on the inside of the business and saw what happened when the Ed and Andy finally came head to head over the wrong doings, they were all nuts. With that being said, no one, I mean NO ONE had the right to kill anyone and make Ed's daughter grow up without her father.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coon Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Coon Rapids Could Get Name Change (Jan '06) Sep 28 Chad 74
News Anoka County / Baby sitter charged in child sex... (Apr '08) Sep '17 Patty 44
What parts of Brooklyn Park should I avoid? (Jun '09) Aug '17 The45 51
Shopper City (Mar '06) Aug '17 champ 43
News Top Projects of 2016 series: River North Senior... Aug '17 NIRVANACDRX 1
News 118 Cats Euthanized After "Rescue" from Mobile ... (Feb '09) Jul '16 hog jaws 597
Accident on highway 10 today, June 28th 2015 (Jun '15) Jun '15 Share4bear 3

Coon Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coon Rapids Mortgages