Who killed Edwin Hawes: his brother or brother-in-law?

Apr 19, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: North Metro

Which family member killed Edwin Hawes? Was it Andrew Hawes, 37, who "worshiped" his older brother but who, according to court records and testimony at the opening of his murder trial Monday, was at the scene of Edwin's 2008 killing, ran over him with a car and had accused him of embezzling $1 million from the family lawn-care business? Andrew's ...

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jun 16, 2010
bill

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

If the jury only knew the whole story... and the significant involvement of Dan.
saddened

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

I firmly believe that the sentence that Andy and Elizabeth got is fitting, Kristina is next and she knew better! She had chances to walk away from that crazy but she didn't! All in all does it really matter who did the killing, if Dan was involved then he should be cellmates with Andy and see who walks out. As someone who was very much on the inside of the business and saw what happened when the Ed and Andy finally came head to head over the wrong doings, they were all nuts. With that being said, no one, I mean NO ONE had the right to kill anyone and make Ed's daughter grow up without her father.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Coon Rapids Discussions

Search the Coon Rapids Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Randi Nicole Blaido Wed bubbles0o0o 3
Review: Pazazz Bodywork Jul 19 Leanne 1
Nine arrested in prostitution sting to appear i... (Jul '11) Jul 17 Smaug Undesolated 8
Fridley: Woman survives stabbing by boyfriend, ... Jul 13 Sam Ollie 3
Minneapolis: Epic Nightclub shooting victim ID'd (Nov '13) Jul 2 TLJ 23
Who do you support for Mayor in Osseo in 2010? (Oct '10) Jun '14 TO WHOM MAY CONCERN 16
MN Who do you support for Governor in Minnesota in... (Oct '10) Jun '14 doomsayer2014 847
•••
•••
•••
•••

Coon Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Coon Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••