VCU goes long distance to upset Georg...

VCU goes long distance to upset Georgetown 74-56

There are 92 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Mar 18, 2011, titled VCU goes long distance to upset Georgetown 74-56. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Lyssa Ducharme and Trevor Robinson with their baby, Bentley, in 2010 . Robinson died March 17, 2011, at age 19 after ingesting a drug at a Blaine Party.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
darn if you dont

Saint Paul, MN

#86 Mar 21, 2011
Let's cut to the chase. Everyone at the darn party knew the risk of taking any type of pills for the 1st time to the xx number of times. Just like having sex you can get a baby on the first try or xx number of times. You just don't know when it going to happen. So everyone at the darn party is partly to blame and if one goes up for trial they all should.
The brother should have just grab his brother and made him go bowling with him but unlucky he didn't do it.
Now all people are hurting and most of them should pay to help raising the little kid.
Don't forget it dosen't take a family to raise a kid it takes a village/city. So those involved step up to the plate and now be counted if you actually give a dam or care - I dare you

Since: Feb 11

Saint Paul, MN

#87 Mar 21, 2011
darn if you dont wrote:
Let's cut to the chase. Everyone at the darn party knew the risk of taking any type of pills for the 1st time to the xx number of times. Just like having sex you can get a baby on the first try or xx number of times. You just don't know when it going to happen. So everyone at the darn party is partly to blame and if one goes up for trial they all should.
The brother should have just grab his brother and made him go bowling with him but unlucky he didn't do it.
Now all people are hurting and most of them should pay to help raising the little kid.
Don't forget it dosen't take a family to raise a kid it takes a village/city. So those involved step up to the plate and now be counted if you actually give a dam or care - I dare you
"it takes a village to raise a kid" Who are you, the almighty fat as$ hillery clinton, because those are her words? Speak for your self, I dont want to be involved or effected in any way shape or for by these offsprings. Thanks for volunteering everyone you moron. The point is drugs should be legal but only in desinated areas so the death and dangers do not effect others, and anyone who wanted help could get it like wet houses. The DEA's disgusting existance is what created drug gangs and dangerous environments for real police officers and the general public. The US would be a much better place and be out of debt if we layed off all of the DEA's fat lazy leaching destructive government workers. Your rights stop where mine begain, remember that.

Saint Paul, MN

#88 Mar 21, 2011
LadieGaGa wrote:
<Friends and family said Friday that Trevor Robinson had been fighting addiction and trying to clean up his life for the sake of his son, Bentley.>
Obviously he was not trying to clean up his life. Hopefully others will learn from this tragedy, & make wiser choices than this young man.
I spent 5 months at Hazelden( Silkworth,Jellinek) and 2 1/2 months at Kinnic Falls in River Falls Wisconsin. I know what Im am talking about. I was fully alcoholic from my first consuption at they age of twelve and also a drug addict, so Im a real one and now Im sober. One time I heard a story from a young man who said he was a recovering drug addict. He said he was attracted to drugs because he thought drug addicts were cool. The first thought that went through my mind was that the government should of probably just exicuted him.
If he was smart he would

Minneapolis, MN

#89 Mar 21, 2011
not have done drugs. The kid who supplied is at fault to some extent but so is everyone else involved.
choices

Minot, ND

#90 Mar 21, 2011
Very sad the young man died. We all have choices to make. He made the wrong one. So sad for his family.
yep

Anoka, MN

#91 Mar 21, 2011
Take notes and learn you cranked up idiots. One kid without his father and one kid who will never be the same. LEARN from this if your mind isnt to baked already.

“groovygirlinmn@g mail.com”

Since: Feb 10

Minneapolis, MN

#92 Mar 22, 2011
I think this is so very sad. Hopefully this lesson can be learned by all of the young people out there that just because it is not a street drug it doesn't not make it less illegal or harmful.
chalene

Minneapolis, MN

#93 Mar 24, 2011
It's gotta be so hard on all the people involved in this to really know how, what to feel towards Timmy an the charges totally. Everyone was all friends, Just out to have a good time and also all made their own deicion on where or not to of taken this. not to mention to keep continuing to take more and more, too. My regards to Trevor and his family and friends for the lost of a good man. Which Timmy's is also a good man, Yet a man that was just as nieve to what was going to happen them all that night. Everyone there has lost alot, Two good friends and still dealing and handling the effects from the substance. But to be the person that supplied 10 of your friends with something that has ended in this way has got to be one of the hardest things ever to be able to handle. Exspecailly all alone in there with no possible way to reach out to and or with the any of the friends involved. With No way to exspress anything, Whatever that may be even. Timmy has lost alot here too, He's lost a good friend and also his own life and now he's completely all alone to deal an handle everything by himself. This is just so scary to have happen and to be forced to realize that this sorts of thing is just that easy to completely change and turn so many life unside down in just about a mins time !!! MONSTER!!!
Brittany

Andover, MN

#95 Mar 31, 2011
digger wrote:
What a bunch of losers. Somebody, anybody, please tell me how many of all of those who overdosed on this dope graduated from high school with a B average or better -- the answer is probably ZERO. To those who think that I'm being unfair or insensitive, well -- TOO BAD. These losers just cost the taxpayers tons of money for the medical care, investigation, prosecution, and imprisonment for their stupid actions. Stupid actions often result in unpleasant reactions. So, go ahead and exercise your freedom to do dope, but remember that sooner or later, there will be consequences to deal with.
Look jerk, Trevor was my friend and you have ABSOLUTELY no right to judge him or anyone else. You are so cold-hearted. Your telling me you've never made a mistake? EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKE NO ONE IS PERFECT. You don't know the pain and heartache his family and friends have gone through he has a son for god sakes and now his son will grow up with out a dad to teach him how to play football or ride a bike. Maybe you should think before you open your mouth because this is none of your business and if you had an decency at all you would not have talked down about this situation, yes I understand they all made a very stupid mistake but does that make them bad people do you know them? Did you graduate with them? Did you know their life? NO so you can't say none of them had a B average or what ever. Its not right for you to go and run your mouth about things you know NOTHING & I MEAN NOTHING about. I think that you are a very disrespectful persona and you should not put your input where it is not needed.
ptc9687

Harrisonburg, VA

#96 Mar 31, 2011
Why is it the providers fault when the kid willingly took these drugs? Do we arrest heroin dealers for murder?

This is ridiculous, he must have taken RIDICULOUS amounts of 2ce and/or had previous conditions or was on other drugs at the time. This chemical makes one kind of paranoid and is usually a very heave trip, like mescaline, that would be almost purely a "sit and stare at the trippy stuff" kind of experience. The fact the article states he kept taking "more and more" is the key. 2ce doses are extremely small. One dose is all thats necessary. I cant even imagine anyone Ive talked to thats tried it redosing on the stuff.
Fluffer

Saint Paul, MN

#97 Apr 2, 2011
chad trevors dad wrote:
<quoted text>You mfr. find somethin better to do with yer time than disrespect my family with your mouth and your many thoughts of you dont know a dam thing about his mother. God will punish you for that you piece.
My kid isn't a drug addict. Yours is.

Saint Paul, MN

#98 Apr 2, 2011
If he was smart he would wrote:
not have done drugs. The kid who supplied is at fault to some extent but so is everyone else involved.
People die all the time from alcohol poisoning, so should'nt the liquor store teller be arrested for murder when it happends? Also DUI deaths.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coon Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When is Blaine Johnsville Garage Sales??? (Apr '08) Jan 26 packerfan0822 17
News Defendant guilty in deadly brawl at Time Out ba... (Feb '08) Jan 20 Michael turner 20
News Second route costly: MTO Jan 16 how old bridge to... 1
News Parents Question Choice To Sing 'Allahu Akbar' ... Dec '15 The Truth 4
Accident on highway 10 today, June 28th 2015 (Jun '15) Jun '15 Share4bear 3
News Man charged with five felonies (Oct '07) Feb '15 Blue Collar 69
News A coroner of compassion: The Anoka County medic... (Mar '08) Feb '15 nvrmnd 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coon Rapids Mortgages