Transfiguration Catholic School's pri...

Transfiguration Catholic School's principal of 33 years leaves a legacy

There are 54 comments on the TwinCities.com story from May 16, 2011, titled Transfiguration Catholic School's principal of 33 years leaves a legacy. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A Coon Rapids man accused of shaking his 5-month-old daughter and causing bleeding on her brain, may face murder charges after the baby died Sunday, the Anoka County sheriff's office said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Nostradumas

Webster, NY

#1 May 16, 2011
Capital Punishment anyone?
tee hee hee

Minneapolis, MN

#2 May 16, 2011
The baby is now in Heaven where the "parents" can never hurt her again.
Have fun in the slammer pretty boy.
Murph

Round Lake, IL

#3 May 16, 2011
Josh just had his name changed to Ben Dover!! Gonna bunk with the really bad boys pretty soon!
bobxray

Minneapolis, MN

#4 May 16, 2011
Nostradumas wrote:
Capital Punishment anyone?
Absolutely
Truth and Consequences

United States

#5 May 16, 2011
The truth is, this is very heart-wrenching. An evil animal allowed to have access to something as precious as a five month old child. The consequence is that an angel gets her wings, and this man gets 3 hots and a cot for a few years. Sometimes justice only comes after a person leaves this earth.
Jim

Minneapolis, MN

#6 May 16, 2011
The writing is on the wall...

"Judge ...I need treatment...I'm the victim....Its not my fault I did it...It was my addiction to <insert excuse here>...."

Liberal bleeding heart Minnesota judge gives him <yet> another chance...and he walks in 5 years.

anyone want to bet?
Yep

Chaska, MN

#7 May 16, 2011
scum
Mark

Minneapolis, MN

#8 May 16, 2011
What a terrible story.

How often do we hear about these abuse cases and so often it seems that a mother had left the a baby alone with a boyfriend? It happened to a friend of mine as well.

So many comments you could make about our culture arising from that... but no matter what, moms... make damn sure you would trust that boyfriend with your life and beyond before you trust a helpless baby to them.
Mike

Saint Paul, MN

#9 May 16, 2011
He needs to fry.
techie51

Minnetonka, MN

#10 May 16, 2011
Killing a 5 month old. Real tough guy. We need the death penalty NOW. There is to much scum in jail. Need to get rid of them. What is it going to take for our people at the capital to do something about this. It is either a parent beating their kids to death or domestic abuse. This has to stop NOW. Put it to a vote and let the people of MN vote if they want the people penalty. I will even volunteer my time to pull the switch or give the injection.
MINN

Baltimore, MD

#11 May 16, 2011
very sad incident.
Ashley

United States

#12 May 16, 2011
This makes me wanna cry! stupid people these days!!!!
R.I.P little girl ):
Anonymous

Bismarck, ND

#13 May 16, 2011
I posted before. Let me(6'4" 330lbs.) shake him and see if he likes it!!!!
POS!!!!!!
Minnesota

Minneapolis, MN

#16 May 16, 2011
This story makes me sick. Please don't leave your baby with people like this. Trust no one!
Captain Obvious

Saint Paul, MN

#17 May 16, 2011
The worst part is that he'll maybe get a few years of jail time - if we're lucky.

Seriously, men (and women too)- if a baby is crying and it's getting to be too much for you, set the baby in the crib, make sure there is no apparent danger, walk away, and close the door behind you. Then call a friend or family member - call SOMEONE and say you need help. If a friend called me, I'd be there in a heartbeat - no questions asked. Better to swallow your pride and ask for help than to make a split-second mistake that will haunt you for the rest of your life. The baby will be fine crying in the crib for the time it takes for someone else to get there and help out.

And for those of you that say this would never happen to you - what about the babysitter? Please remind him or her of this instructions as well.
Bud Grant rules

Saint Paul, MN

#18 May 16, 2011
This story literally makes me ill.
jan

Eau Claire, WI

#19 May 16, 2011
I wonder if he will shake the first time someone slips something in his behind when he is in prison. He will have to get used to it. I'm sure it won't be pleasent.
Mike

Saint Paul, MN

#20 May 16, 2011
NoDak Viking wrote:
I posted before. Let me(6'4" 330lbs.) shake him and see if he likes it!!!!
****!!!!!!
I like it, best idea yet!! As a father of two little girls and a boy, I cannot EVER imagine doing this to a baby.

“I am always right.”

Since: Oct 09

Former MN Taxpayer

#21 May 16, 2011
Fry the basturd in oil, but do it very slowly.
Take Our Country Back

San Francisco, CA

#22 May 16, 2011
I say let him bunk with Bubba for a while in the slammer, then fry this POS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coon Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Worked with Bill Mccann - Ham Lake (Feb '08) May 15 St Pauls 49
News Minnesota Choir Makes History at 2017 Show Choi... Apr '17 Walter 2
What parts of Brooklyn Park should I avoid? (Jun '09) Feb '17 Stony brook resident 50
News Anoka boy, 3, dies; charges likely to be upgraded (Sep '11) Feb '17 Jersey 3
News 4 men arrested in burglary at Obama Elementary ... (Aug '10) Feb '17 Dreco 36
News 118 Cats Euthanized After "Rescue" from Mobile ... (Feb '09) Jul '16 hog jaws 597
News Coon Rapids Could Get Name Change (Jan '06) May '16 Daniel 73

Coon Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coon Rapids Mortgages