Don't worry, drink happyArizona Water Co. president assures area water meets EPA standards

There are 3 comments on the Feb 11, 2008, Casa Grande Dispatch story titled Don't worry, drink happyArizona Water Co. president assures area water meets EPA standards. In it, Casa Grande Dispatch reports that:

“The whole state faces that issue and state (officials) are trying to deal with it”

Photo by Steven King, The Arizona Water Co.'s treatment facility in Mission Royale reduces arsenic levels in water for customers in Casa Grande. via Casa Grande Dispatch

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Casa Grande Dispatch.

kcy

AOL

#1 Apr 21, 2008
The water in Arizona City taste so bad you can't even brush your teeth with it. Come on clean it up!
Dust Bowl Granny

Casa Grande, AZ

#2 Apr 22, 2008
Arizona Water Co is charging users over $3 per month to clean arsenic out of the water supply. The water smells like it came out of my septic tank. I can't even drink it, it tastes like sweat. My dog doesn't want to drink it and my children don't want me to cook with it. I guess I can't expect much when getting water in the middle of the desert.
Arizona City CAIRO

Calvert City, KY

#3 May 26, 2012
It is not clean ther is waste in it CAIRO STYLE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coolidge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Apex Fun Run Review 8 hr PTA Fundraising S... 158
how many nurses have had lost there license bec... (Aug '07) 10 hr The Ace of Spades 2,244
Removing the Copper Basin HOA (Sep '09) Sun The Ace of Spades 32
Village at Copper Basin (Feb '11) Apr 22 Sway 28
Review: Queen Creek Lock & Key (Dec '12) Apr 21 romblehighv8 2
Sun City Anthem at Merrill Ranch (Jan '08) Apr 19 GeneR 102
Get out of Debt Using Social Media! Apr 17 ijointsu_com 1
More from around the web

Coolidge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]