Fight at Coolidge High School involves more than 100 students

There are 4 comments on the KVOA-TV Tucson story from Feb 23, 2008, titled Fight at Coolidge High School involves more than 100 students. In it, KVOA-TV Tucson reports that:

Police in Coolidge say about 100 students were involved in a fight at Coolidge High School and four were arrested. via KVOA-TV Tucson

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KVOA-TV Tucson.

Linda

Chandler, AZ

#1 Feb 26, 2008
I think that the school board is going a little overboard kicking students out of school that were just defending themselves. What kind of investigating was done when you are kicking innocent students out of school to satisfy your own agenda. This school has fights on a daily basis and honestly this fight is not any different except for the amount of students that got involved. How does a fight this big even happen when the school has security guards and plenty of teachers to prevent this.

My daughter goes to this school and it seems like the kids here just get board and walk up to people with random stuff to start fights because they don't have anything better to do. What is the school board doing to help with all of the tension at the school? Are we asking the them the right questions? Where is the plan in place to ensure that his kind of thing doesn't happen again.
Rachelle

Glendale, AZ

#2 Feb 26, 2008
I am a student at Coolidge High School and I also want to know what the school district is going to do about preventing another mass fight or even something bigger. I know that our schools can not be so ignorant as to just beieve what a few kids who misbehaved say. There are too many kids on campus who have the ability to do something dangerous and I really don't want to be around when some dork decides to bring a gun to school!
brown_pride

Litchfield Park, AZ

#3 Feb 28, 2008
f you bitch it's then black that started it
BLAcK_PRIDe

Prescott, AZ

#5 Mar 26, 2008
BPK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coolidge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Apex Fun Run Review 11 hr Ask other schools 130
how many nurses have had lost there license bec... (Aug '07) Fri alyn1186 2,252
---question about someone originally from Chand... (Jul '13) Apr 28 The Ace of Spades 5
Removing the Copper Basin HOA (Sep '09) Apr 26 The Ace of Spades 32
Village at Copper Basin (Feb '11) Apr 22 Sway 28
Review: Queen Creek Lock & Key (Dec '12) Apr 21 romblehighv8 2
Sun City Anthem at Merrill Ranch (Jan '08) Apr 19 GeneR 102
More from around the web

Coolidge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]