#1 Feb 29, 2008
A big, fat, trailer-trash next-door neighbor has terrified and threatened my sister, who lives alone with her 10 year old daughter, and when the police were called, and arrived 20 minutes later, they suggested getting a Restraining Order. Big Help.
It has yet to be served, 5 days later, and calls have gotten no results, but plenty of excuses and just plain inaction.
This is inexcusable...the scum of the earth continue to get away with murder, and everything else they care to do!
No wonder people take matters into their own one else will protect us, even when that is their job!
It's a pathetic world, when the innocent and helpless have absolutely no recourse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coolidge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how many nurses have had lost there license bec... (Aug '07) 14 hr Respect the cage ... 2,363
Where can I get opiates? (Mar '14) Wed Kefir 15
Tim Trent of Snake Radio Customs Nov 21 RIchie Radio 127 2
Looking Dentist in Chandler ? (Jan '14) Nov 20 RIchie Radio 127 2
Help stop panhandling. (Feb '15) Nov 20 RIchie Radio 127 14
work for nurses with stipulations on their license (Oct '13) Nov 17 alyn918 3
News East Valley agencies embrace crisis-interventio... (May '15) May '15 The Ace of Spades 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coolidge Mortgages