Review: Teskey's Circle T Saddlery

Review: Teskey's Circle T Saddlery

Posted in the Cool Forum

Whats Up

Clinton, MA

#1 Aug 28, 2013
What's up with the FBI & Swat swarming / shutting Teskey"s down for a surprise invasion today?
Lisa

Twin Falls, ID

#2 Aug 28, 2013
Shipping drugs in their saddles!
Liz

Dallas, TX

#3 Aug 28, 2013
Front page story in today's Democrat. I hope is was an employee and not the Teskeys.
person

Fort Worth, TX

#4 Aug 28, 2013
If it was "immigration" don't you think it had to do with a Mexican that is illegal?
confused

Fort Worth, TX

#5 Aug 28, 2013
Maybe the tack we just paid big $$$ for wasn't actually made in the good ole USA after all!!!!
Sam

Haslet, TX

#6 Aug 28, 2013
The FBI wouldn't shut you down for an entire day for an illegal person. Something else is going on. The agents had their trucks and cars loaded down with boxes of stuff when they left at 4.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#7 Aug 29, 2013
Try foriegn made products being marked Made in the USA. I believe it is called deceptive trade practices, a felony. So confused hit it right on the head. Liz if this was going on in enough volume that the Feds were called in I don't think you will get what you hoped for.
Liz

Dallas, TX

#8 Aug 29, 2013
Texan wrote:
Try foriegn made products being marked Made in the USA. I believe it is called deceptive trade practices, a felony. So confused hit it right on the head. Liz if this was going on in enough volume that the Feds were called in I don't think you will get what you hoped for.
I'm afraid you are right. The story said drugs were hidden in merchandise and items made in China were marked Made in USA. FBI doesn't show up for illegal garage sales.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#9 Aug 29, 2013
I read the story in the Ft.Worth Star Telegram and there was NO MENTION of drugs nor the DEA.
A citizen

United States

#10 Aug 30, 2013
I have known for years that they were tagging products made in other countries under their label. Leading folks to believe they made it at their store They have been deceiving the public for years and they new better. They just got caught. I quit shopping there years ago. Other countries cure their leather differently. I don't want leather cured the way they do in some parts of Mexico. And I don't want to pay perimium prices for a product made at .25 cent an hr. his prices are a bit high. They stepped away from their original purpose if opening their store. How could you ever trust what you buy from them again?
Texan

Wichita, KS

#11 Aug 30, 2013
Get a saddle with leather that was cured the way you are talking about wet and you won't be able to stand the stench. In some parts of Mexico they use urine to cure the leather, and that is a true fact. I stopped going there shortly after they moved to the current location, they got too big too fast and think every customer needs to pay a bigger share of the cost for their expansion. Why drive farther to pay more?
Jo Wilcox

Troy, TX

#12 Aug 30, 2013
A citizen wrote:
I have known for years that they were tagging products made in other countries under their label. Leading folks to believe they made it at their store They have been deceiving the public for years and they new better. They just got caught. I quit shopping there years ago. Other countries cure their leather differently. I don't want leather cured the way they do in some parts of Mexico. And I don't want to pay perimium prices for a product made at .25 cent an hr. his prices are a bit high. They stepped away from their original purpose if opening their store. How could you ever trust what you buy from them again?
I agree they have lost the service they use to have. You can buy a lot of the same belts at Cavanders cheaper. The sauce employees are rude now. The customer does not come first.
former customer

Conway, AR

#13 Sep 3, 2013
I quit going there because they became so ridiculous on their return/exchange policy. I tried to take back a $25 latigo that had never even been untied and had their pricing label on it and they refused to even give me an in store credit on it. We have spent thousands of dollars in there including having them build 3 custom saddles. They will not get another dime of my money if I can help it. I buy on line or from Horseman's now. When they started kicking us little guys that built them they lost my respect and business.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#14 Sep 4, 2013
They started that as soon as they moved to the current location. And if you believe that the raid occured because of just a few belts; want to buy some ocean front out around Tuson?
Texan

Wichita, KS

#15 Sep 23, 2013
Is there an update on this situation or has it pretty much gone away?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cool Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Jeremiah Richard Ruddy Nov 12 Jeremiah 15
Review: Emily Diane Miller Nov 12 Emily 84
News Egrets cause stench in Mineral Wells (Jun '07) Oct 29 Quarterback Stink 3
Weatherford Rest Stop Oct '17 Side Eye 1
Mineral Wells Senior Center Sep '17 Melissa 1
Mineral Wells Airport (May '15) Sep '17 Melissa 3
Emily Diane Miller at 469 Copperhead. Mineral W... Sep '17 EMILY DIANE MILLER 4

Cool Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance