First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Roberta

United States

#1 Mar 3, 2013
Tawni says that hate, anger and jealousy lead to sickness.

Is that why both J Stokes and. B moylan ate sick?

Her words, not mine.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4 Mar 4, 2013
Roberta made a good point about Tani.

Threat posts should be reported to Topix for removal same as obscene language posts. Bill Moylan is banned from Topix because he posted threats.
Just a person

Arlington, TX

#5 Mar 4, 2013
WeatherfordLady wrote:
Roberta made a good point about Tani.
Threat posts should be reported to Topix for removal same as obscene language posts. Bill Moylan is banned from Topix because he posted threats.
YEA! Hide behind you screen name>
Clarence

Dallas, TX

#6 Mar 4, 2013
Just a person wrote:
<quoted text>
YEA! Hide behind you screen name>
What is "Just a person", a new cannibal sandwich at Whataburger?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#7 Mar 4, 2013
Just a person wrote:
<quoted text>
YEA! Hide behind you screen name>
What would you do to me if you knew my name?
Texan

Wichita, KS

#8 Mar 4, 2013
I know who Moylan is, who is J Stokes?
Texan

Wichita, KS

#9 Mar 4, 2013
The reason I ask is there was a very nice man named Stokes from Azle or Reno, I'm not sure which was buried this past week. He was a good person and highly respected. I have met several people named Stokes and they are all decent people.
Wham

Arlington, TX

#10 Mar 5, 2013
Texan wrote:
The reason I ask is there was a very nice man named Stokes from Azle or Reno, I'm not sure which was buried this past week. He was a good person and highly respected. I have met several people named Stokes and they are all decent people.
Not the right J Stokes. J Stokes is currently. Joan Stokes of Weatherford. Joan is in a rehab hospital recovering from colon problems.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#11 Mar 5, 2013
Thanks, so why is she angry and who does she hate? Such emotions are usually caused by something. Moylan I have heard about, nothing about Joan Stokes.
anon

Dallas, TX

#14 Apr 1, 2013
Texan wrote:
Thanks, so why is she angry and who does she hate? Such emotions are usually caused by something. Moylan I have heard about, nothing about Joan Stokes.
Once again
KEEP HER NAME OFF UR LIPS
No one diseased such as urself needs b worried about it.
Dr Ikedi Ero

San Jose, CA

#15 Jun 23, 2013
I'm Dr. Ikedi Ero, A renoun spell caster from west Africa. I cast spells to cure diseases, I have helped many of my clients cure their diseases through the power of spell. I cast spell on diseases like
(1) Leukemia
(2) Tuberculosis
(3) Cancer
(4) HIV AIDS
(5) Cholera
(6) Hepatitis
(7) Asthma
(8) Obesity
And much more!
Contact me now at [email protected] Thanks

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#16 Jun 23, 2013
Dr Ikedi Ero wrote:
I'm Dr. Ikedi Ero, A renoun spell caster from west Africa. I cast spells to cure diseases, I have helped many of my clients cure their diseases through the power of spell. I cast spell on diseases like
(1) Leukemia
(2) Tuberculosis
(3) Cancer
(4) HIV AIDS
(5) Cholera
(6) Hepatitis
(7) Asthma
(8) Obesity
And much more!
Contact me now at [email protected] Thanks
Just what we need! Another nutso yogi to push that cure-all snake oil. Our yogi got run out of town to Oklahoma.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#19 Jun 25, 2013
Silence Dogood wrote:
In In perusing the local paper I paused to read that Parker County Self Storage is doing a Public Sale. It seems and I quote, the "furniture, household personal items" of one Tani L. Maughan have come up for sale. Something about satisfying a Landlord's Lien. Saturday June 29, 2013 at 9:30AM. Who among you is adventuresome?
Doest though protest way too much?
That's no lie!

http://auction.txssa.org/ #
Clarence

Dallas, TX

#20 Jun 25, 2013
Tani's cast-offs: In the words of GHWB, "Not gonna doit."
Question

Dallas, TX

#21 Jun 27, 2013
Clarence wrote:
Tani's cast-offs: In the words of GHWB, "Not gonna doit."
And what does this have to do with anything.
PS This was lassified ad was written a while back. Before it was published the bill was paid.
Clarence

Dallas, TX

#22 Jun 28, 2013
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
And what does this have to do with anything.
PS This was lassified ad was written a while back. Before it was published the bill was paid.
We weren't born yesterday. When you don't pay your bill the storage co. publishes an ad announcing the selling of your junk. Don't try to paint your pig red white and blue so we'll salute it.
Qustion

Dallas, TX

#23 Jun 28, 2013
Clarence wrote:
<quoted text>
We weren't born yesterday. When you don't pay your bill the storage co. publishes an ad announcing the selling of your junk. Don't try to paint your pig red white and blue so we'll salute it.
These ads are prepared weeks in advance.
I know you won't beleive this, but Tawnie was not who the items were for but yes see signed the lease. The person does not live here anymore. Payment was made before the lease was up and the items were not sold at auction.
Just stopping In

Norman, OK

#25 Jun 29, 2013
Oh you guys!

So glad you are still talking about me!

I was worried that you would forget me with your hectic schedules, and all. LOL

PHew, I know there isnt much to do in Weatherford for older, inactive peeps so I am glad I keep your hearts racing. Something has to, may as well be me!

LOL

Not to worry my friend, who I did sign an agreement for did pay save their items from sale. If they hadnt, I would have but I didnt even know until a lovely friend contacted me.

Carry on you Critters!

I am rockin and rollin in Okieland and biz is great!

Hugs & Please keep me in your thoughts and posts. I am gettin old and I appreciate the daily attention.

Your Favorite Topic of Topix Conversation
Tawni Maughnie-Mo!:)

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#26 Jun 30, 2013
Just stopping In wrote:
Oh you guys!
So glad you are still talking about me!
I was worried that you would forget me with your hectic schedules, and all. LOL
PHew, I know there isnt much to do in Weatherford for older, inactive peeps so I am glad I keep your hearts racing. Something has to, may as well be me!
LOL
Not to worry my friend, who I did sign an agreement for did pay save their items from sale. If they hadnt, I would have but I didnt even know until a lovely friend contacted me.
Carry on you Critters!
I am rockin and rollin in Okieland and biz is great!
Hugs & Please keep me in your thoughts and posts. I am gettin old and I appreciate the daily attention.
Your Favorite Topic of Topix Conversation
Tawni Maughnie-Mo!:)
If you are rockin and rollin in Okieland, why are you telling peeps here that you want to sell your failed stores in Norman and Weatherford and become a full time yogi in Norman?

Why are you counting the days until your daughter's high school graduation when you will be free from having to consider what she wants?
Revere

Lockhart, TX

#27 Jun 30, 2013
Just stopping In wrote:
Oh you guys!
So glad you are still talking about me!
I was worried that you would forget me with your hectic schedules, and all. LOL
PHew, I know there isnt much to do in Weatherford for older, inactive peeps so I am glad I keep your hearts racing. Something has to, may as well be me!
LOL
Not to worry my friend, who I did sign an agreement for did pay save their items from sale. If they hadnt, I would have but I didnt even know until a lovely friend contacted me.
Carry on you Critters!
I am rockin and rollin in Okieland and biz is great!
Hugs & Please keep me in your thoughts and posts. I am gettin old and I appreciate the daily attention.
Your Favorite Topic of Topix Conversation
Tawni Maughnie-Mo!:)
Don't feel too special, wev talk a lot about Dzhokhar Tsarnaev too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cool Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Jeremiah Richard Ruddy Nov 12 Jeremiah 15
Review: Emily Diane Miller Nov 12 Emily 84
News Egrets cause stench in Mineral Wells (Jun '07) Oct 29 Quarterback Stink 3
Weatherford Rest Stop Oct '17 Side Eye 1
Mineral Wells Senior Center Sep '17 Melissa 1
Mineral Wells Airport (May '15) Sep '17 Melissa 3
Emily Diane Miller at 469 Copperhead. Mineral W... Sep '17 EMILY DIANE MILLER 4

Cool Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cool Mortgages