Indictments Handed Down in Raleigh Co...

Indictments Handed Down in Raleigh County

There are 18 comments on the WVNS-TV Ghent story from Jan 19, 2010, titled Indictments Handed Down in Raleigh County. In it, WVNS-TV Ghent reports that:

Dozens of people were indicted in the latest round of the grand jury. BECKLEY- -- Indictments have been issued in Raleigh County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WVNS-TV Ghent.

supported

Beckley, WV

#2 Jan 19, 2010
Mr White God wrote:
did they include the local politicians and crooked cops and judges?
There are no crooked judges in this region, of this I am certain. Crookedness is an incredibly accusation my friend. I would however encourage you to voice your allegations here. Anonymity is a very powerful position in any open forum.

Please continue Lord Whitedness.
supported

Beckley, WV

#3 Jan 19, 2010
PS we elect our judges.... thus shant they now be called politicians. Hardy-har-har I'm fairly certain many judges would protest that label as well.
2 posts removed
Andre Linoge

Beckley, WV

#6 Jan 19, 2010
You forgot indictments for the liars who call themselves "Reverend" "Pastor", etc.

They are liars and child molesters. They like to put fear in the minds of little children that the "devil" is going to make them burn in eternal fire if they don't do exactly what they interpret the bible to tell them to do. That is child molestation to the worst degree.
2 posts removed
jenny

Beckley, WV

#9 Jan 20, 2010
yes
hay hay hay

Beckley, WV

#10 Jan 20, 2010
well, i for one would love to see mr. stalans go to jail. his has been coming for a long time! that's where he needs to be and i'll be laughing my butt off:)
hay hay hay

Beckley, WV

#11 Jan 20, 2010
oh, i meant to say "cheating bastard"
redneck girl

Beckley, WV

#12 Jan 20, 2010
Andre Linoge wrote:
You forgot indictments for the liars who call themselves "Reverend" "Pastor", etc.
They are liars and child molesters. They like to put fear in the minds of little children that the "devil" is going to make them burn in eternal fire if they don't do exactly what they interpret the bible to tell them to do. That is child molestation to the worst degree.
I would love to be there when you are in hell burning..just laugh and say to you.... those pasters love just to put the fear of the the devil in you. Are you scared now? ha ha ha ha ha..Then be on my way to heaven.then you will say..man i should have belived!!
hay hay hay

Beckley, WV

#13 Jan 20, 2010
i also forgot to mention, i hear matt stalans is a child molester
copperhead

Beckley, WV

#14 Jan 22, 2010
hay hay hay wrote:
i also forgot to mention, i hear matt stalans is a child molester
Who is that?
it really sad

Beckley, WV

#15 Jan 22, 2010
it really sad when the judge meet with someone family member he sentence to 30 yrs in jail for taking 1/2 million dollars from an account and let her go after a yr in jail after sentence her 3 to 30 that how dirty our judges is in beckley
that guy

Beckley, WV

#16 Jan 22, 2010
they left out montgomey n shelton
sad

Oak Hill, WV

#17 Jan 26, 2010
alot of probation they never put anyone in jail
kari stalans

Fairfield, VA

#18 May 28, 2011
Who in the hell are u to lie and say my brother is a child molester? He has made a few mistakes in life Luke the rest of us but molestation is not one of them. I would LOVE to know who you are but when you people say these things you have to hide behind fake ass names... his pathetic?
Bj McKinney

Frisco, TX

#19 May 29, 2011
Matt Stalans is a really good guy he just got caught up in some bad stuff... Your just mad cause he won't molest you lmao dumb bitches
shello

Oak Hill, WV

#20 May 31, 2011
hay hay hay wrote:
oh, i meant to say "cheating bastard"
Oh really? Are you just jealous that you got your daughters sloppy seconds within an hour or two? You're a pathetic old woman that can't hold a relationship down so you have to start rumours in your free time. You're talking shit about someone that you slept with yourself.. lmao EERYBODY knows about it.
Kari Stalans

Oak Hill, WV

#21 May 31, 2011
Bj McKinney wrote:
Matt Stalans is a really good guy he just got caught up in some bad stuff... Your just mad cause he won't molest you lmao dumb bitches
LMFAO I love you BJ.!!!
1 post removed
Kstalans

Poca, WV

#23 Jul 22, 2016
hay hay hay wrote:
well, i for one would love to see mr. stalans go to jail. his has been coming for a long time! that's where he needs to be and i'll be laughing my butt off:)
People make mistakes. I'm more than sure I know who you are and you can't sit here and say that your child hasn't screwed up in life. He did his time and paid for his crimes. He's a changed man now. He attends religious services regularly, he's 100% sober and he's being a productive citizen instead of going around doing stuff like other young people in the community.. Like prostitution, robbing people, dropping their kid out of their life like it's nothing and not even trying to get their child back. Hopefully your child will go to jail soon as well and I'll be laughing my butt off the entire time also! I guess you've never committed a crime huh?? Imagine if you had actually been convicted or got caught doing everything you did.
Lardbut

Kansas City, MO

#24 Jul 22, 2016
Kstalans wrote:
<quoted text>

People make mistakes. I'm more than sure I know who you are and you can't sit here and say that your child hasn't screwed up in life. He did his time and paid for his crimes. He's a changed man now. He attends religious services regularly, he's 100% sober and he's being a productive citizen instead of going around doing stuff like other young people in the community.. Like prostitution, robbing people, dropping their kid out of their life like it's nothing and not even trying to get their child back. Hopefully your child will go to jail soon as well and I'll be laughing my butt off the entire time also! I guess you've never committed a crime huh?? Imagine if you had actually been convicted or got caught doing everything you did.
Kari Stalans...you're a fatass, welfare receiving baby machine. Why dont you get off your lazy pig ass and get a job to support ur spawn? Taxpayers are sick of carrying you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cool Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Wed cabin creek Cu m 4,010
zappers please Mar 20 ya wanna 6
ssll (Apr '13) Mar 20 Thankful for the ... 6
Luke Goff Mar 18 Lonlyinthecity93 1
Mark Radcliffe's sentencing. Mar 16 Gone 7
Seeking photo of Shady Spring Amusement co 1928 Mar 15 sbennett1298 1
Pizza Hut doesn't care! (Jul '13) Mar 14 Erin 13

Cool Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance