Four Busted in McLean Co. Drug Invest...

Four Busted in McLean Co. Drug Investigation

There are 5 comments on the WMBD-TV Peoria story from Nov 14, 2011, titled Four Busted in McLean Co. Drug Investigation. In it, WMBD-TV Peoria reports that:

Four people are in jail on drug charges. They were arrested Monday as the result of a five month investigation called "Operation Clean Sweep." On June 16, authorities intercepted a package from Clearlake Oak, California that was headed to Cooksville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WMBD-TV Peoria.

Lake County Resident

United States

#1 Nov 17, 2011
Good...Stay in your own state. California is not a free for all pot growing operation. Happy they busted them.
Keep it

Moline, IL

#2 Nov 27, 2011
Lake County Resident wrote:
Good...Stay in your own state. California is not a free for all pot growing operation. Happy they busted them.
Keep your drugs in your state. The drugs came from California.
Looks Like

Kingsport, TN

#3 Nov 28, 2011
The Bat Masterson's are up to their old tricks again. Pretending to be part of the crowd but playing underhanded to the cops again. Must be hell to be out of the pen way early on a felon conviction.
An Update

Kingsport, TN

#4 Dec 1, 2011
The following was posted on zip code 38372 earlier today by someone from your area:

Danger_Close

Gibson City, IL

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
1 hr ago

one thing you can never say about me is that I did drugs, In fact I have been a CI for the cops there and have worked with cunningham and others helping to buy drugs for the cops.

I have helped to bust quite a few when I lived in Crump and savannah.
chillax

Moline, IL

#5 Dec 1, 2011
An Update wrote:
The following was posted on zip code 38372 earlier today by someone from your area:
Danger_Close
Gibson City, IL
Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
1 hr ago
one thing you can never say about me is that I did drugs, In fact I have been a CI for the cops there and have worked with cunningham and others helping to buy drugs for the cops.
I have helped to bust quite a few when I lived in Crump and savannah.
Your point is?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cooksville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do not babysit (Apr '15) Dec '15 In the know 2
News Lions celebrating 75th (Nov '15) Nov '15 kierston123 1
Kamps (Aug '15) Aug '15 California 1
News Police Beat (Jul '15) Aug '15 jill 3
Guilty plea brings 35 year prison sentence in F... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Opinion 2
connie olivero (Dec '14) Dec '14 i should know 2
do not buy (Sep '14) Sep '14 guest 1

Cooksville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance