Tahlequah Dad Seeks Grand Jury To Inv...

Tahlequah Dad Seeks Grand Jury To Investigate His Son's Disappearance

There are 17 comments on the NewsOn6 Tulsa story from Jul 12, 2011, titled Tahlequah Dad Seeks Grand Jury To Investigate His Son's Disappearance. In it, NewsOn6 Tulsa reports that:

The father of a missing Tahlequah man has less than 45 days to collect enough signatures to have Cherokee County impanel a grand jury to investigate his son's disappearance.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOn6 Tulsa.

Marie

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Jul 13, 2011
Someone out there knows what happened to Stephen and knows where he can be found. Please come forward tell Authorities what you know so his family can lay him to Rest they deserve to have closure.
wish

Tulsa, OK

#2 Jul 14, 2011
I wish that I lived in Cherokee County because I would certainly sign the petition. I think they will find their answer to what happened to Stephen in Sallisaw or Sequoyah County.
What is so sad about these small towns is that they all stick together and I am including law enforcement when I say that.
There are a lot of deep water filled coal pits in Sequoyah County and a lot of shady people that own the land the coal pits are on.
News

Tulsa, OK

#3 Jul 14, 2011
JUNE 2, 2006

In Muskogee, Oklahoma, two former Sallisaw police officers, including a former police chief, were sentenced to federal prison May 23. Former Sallisaw Police Chief Billy Sizemore, 67, got five years, while his son, former officer Terry Don Sizemore, 40, got ten. The pair had pleaded guilty in February to possessing methamphetamine with the intent to distribute. The Sizemores went down in December, after Sallisaw police detectives called in the feds upon developing evidence the pair were dealing. The feds seized more than 250 grams of speed, as well as more than $3,000 cash Billy Sizemore had on him when he was arrested.
Marie

Kingston, OK

#4 Jul 14, 2011
Why do you think he could be found in Sallisaw & Sequoyah Counties? Noone ever mentioned those places before.
info

Talala, OK

#5 Jul 15, 2011
Marie wrote:
Why do you think he could be found in Sallisaw & Sequoyah Counties? Noone ever mentioned those places before.
Stephen Adams ex-wife is married to a Sizemore from Sequoyah County.
Adams was involved in a very contentious custody battle with his ex-wife over their daughter at the time of his disappearance. He wanted custody of her or to at least be allowed to see her, but his ex-wife objected to this and refused to allow him visitation as ordered by the court. Adams was charged twice with molesting the child, but in neither instance was there enough evidence to take him to trial. The custody matter had been going on for over two years and there was an important hearing about it scheduled in Muskogee County District Court for a few days after Adams vanished. Authorities do not believe the timing was a coincidence.

A few weeks after Adams disappeared, his family received a telephone threat from an unidentified individual who stated that they would be harmed if the investigation into Adams's disappearance did not end. The caller has not been identified.
Marie

Kingston, OK

#6 Jul 15, 2011
WOW! Thanks now I understand.
info wrote:
<quoted text>
Stephen Adams ex-wife is married to a Sizemore from Sequoyah County.
Adams was involved in a very contentious custody battle with his ex-wife over their daughter at the time of his disappearance. He wanted custody of her or to at least be allowed to see her, but his ex-wife objected to this and refused to allow him visitation as ordered by the court. Adams was charged twice with molesting the child, but in neither instance was there enough evidence to take him to trial. The custody matter had been going on for over two years and there was an important hearing about it scheduled in Muskogee County District Court for a few days after Adams vanished. Authorities do not believe the timing was a coincidence.
A few weeks after Adams disappeared, his family received a telephone threat from an unidentified individual who stated that they would be harmed if the investigation into Adams's disappearance did not end. The caller has not been identified.
peoplesearch

Hawkinsville, GA

#7 Sep 10, 2011
I believe Stephan left Keys and probably drove Indian Road to webbers falls to see his mother. That is a very curvy road. I think he was probably speeding and went off into a ravine. I believe his truck is upside down and all that can be seen is the undercarriage which would be gray or black it would also be grown up with brush by now, or it could even be in the water. This fall there needs to be a search for him using a helicopter or low flying plane. I think he is between Keys and Webbers falls. Hopefully a hunter will find him if there is no search.

Since: Sep 11

Sapulpa, OK

#8 Sep 20, 2011
i belive his ex wife had it done and the investigation should center on her
Cheryl

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Oct 3, 2011
Sharon54....I Agree
i heard the same thing

United States

#11 Dec 3, 2013
His name is Rick ensminger.
tammy

United States

#12 Dec 3, 2013
Where do I sign?
get a life

United States

#13 Feb 26, 2014
i heard the same thing wrote:
His name is Rick ensminger.
Since you and mr. Anonymous have been close enough to rick ensminger to over hear these covos mabey you two should be questioned!? I know him and he would never do anything like this
Looking for closure

Oklahoma City, OK

#14 Mar 14, 2014
Police are close to solving the Adam's case.
just me

Tampa, FL

#15 Dec 5, 2014
John bailey knows what happened to your son. He made the statement to a few people one night that he was there and helped dispose of the truck. I think he was questioned about this before. He can give you the closure you need. The police know him and where he hangs out. I hope this helps you.
Marie

Tahlequah, OK

#17 Dec 11, 2014
just me wrote:
John bailey knows what happened to your son. He made the statement to a few people one night that he was there and helped dispose of the truck. I think he was questioned about this before. He can give you the closure you need. The police know him and where he hangs out. I hope this helps you.
Is this the same John Bailey that is always in trouble with the Law for Burglaries around the county?
old skool

Tahlequah, OK

#18 Dec 11, 2014
Marie wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the same John Bailey that is always in trouble with the Law for Burglaries around the county?
yes do you know him?
Marie

Tahlequah, OK

#19 Dec 11, 2014
old skool wrote:
<quoted text>
yes do you know him?
He use to Prowl around a old neighborhood we use to live in that guy is a Thief Dont Trust him at all he will Rob anyone he dont care who you are either

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keys school board May '15 Smarties pants 2
9"lamba 3" mota lawda aap ke liye Mar '15 xoxo 2
Zeb Music Thread Mar '15 Musikologist 1
Marble city problems. (Jul '14) Sep '14 snazzy 4
Standing Rock Justice (Jul '14) Jul '14 Ralph 3
Soda Steve's at Paradise Hill: A GREAT PLACE (Jun '14) Jul '14 Burger Heaven 2
News Four People Dead In Cherokee County Mobile Home... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Shana 1
More from around the web

Cookson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Cookson Mortgages