Cookson Man Dies In Crash With Semi

A 60-year-old Cookson man has been killed in a collision with a tractor-trailer rig in Cherokee County. Full Story
Coasters

Tulsa, OK

#1 Dec 3, 2008
I wish they would post the companies involved in these semi accidents.. It would be nice to know...
no oswho fan

Talala, OK

#2 Dec 3, 2008
Coasters wrote:
I wish they would post the companies involved in these semi accidents.. It would be nice to know...
my 14 yr old daughter was hit riding with her aunt down hwy 20 when she was only 3 months old that was a ford motor carrier loaded with cars. they were stopped to turn left through a construction zone the guy driving the semi admitted to watch the construction activity instead of the road.
Coasters

Tulsa, OK

#3 Dec 3, 2008
Is your daughter ok? I sure hope so...I admit semi's make mistakes but not all semi accidents are the drivers fault... it is the car... but not in your case... I am so very sorry...
Cathy

Salina, OK

#4 Dec 4, 2008
Coasters wrote:
Why name the truck company if their driver was not at fault? By naming the company somehow the story would end up getting twisted to make it sound like the truck driver was at fault. This would lead to bad publicity for the company hurting their business over an accident that was not their fault.
B-ville Okie

Bartlesville, OK

#5 Dec 7, 2008
The report says that troopers said that McGee, not the truck driver crossed the road. I would bet the truck driver tried to avoid the McGee vehicle just as you and I would have tried to do!!
ggg4il

Broken Arrow, OK

#6 Dec 7, 2008
does anyone know anything about the fire in welling last night???? Scanner said two children were trapped.
Okie Jo

Stigler, OK

#7 Dec 7, 2008
I heard that two children died in the fire and the foster mom was badly burned.
rebecca

New Rochelle, NY

#8 Jan 7, 2009
anyone know where travis terry is he went missing and im looking for any information someone might have email at fairytale109@hotmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 3 hr DoesntMatter 76,180
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 17 hr Joyce 2,722
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Tue Joyce 11,303
Marble city problems. Sep 10 snazzy 4
Standing Rock Justice Jul '14 Ralph 3
Soda Steve's at Paradise Hill: A GREAT PLACE Jul '14 Burger Heaven 2
Four People Dead In Cherokee County Mobile Home... Jun '14 Shana 1
Cookson Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Cookson Jobs

Cookson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cookson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cookson