Gun Store Sales Booming Since Rejecting Obama Supporters

Posted in the Cookeville Forum

Gator

Cookeville, TN

#1 Nov 28, 2012
Gun Store Sales Booming Since Rejecting Obama Supporters
Last week I wrote about gun shop owner Cope Reynolds, who posted a sign on his business door and took out a full page ad in the local newspaper stating:
ďIf you voted for Barack Obama your business is NOT WELCOME at Southwest Shooting Authority. You have proven you are not responsible enough to own a firearm.Ē
ď928-367-AK47Ē
A number of people warned him that he would lose a significant number of customers due to his ad and sign.
Iím pleased to report that the opposite is true. Reynolds is reporting that he has been getting hundreds of calls and emails for orders from all over the country. He reports:
ďIíve been busier than a cat covering up poop on a marble floor.Ē
In an interview with a major Arizona newspaper, Reynolds said:
ďPeople are saying that Iíve alienated half of our customers. No, I havenít. I havenít alienated any of my customers, because the people who voted for Obama donít buy guns here. They donít come here at all. I havenít alienated. Iíve improved things. I have packages sitting on my desk to be shipped to places like Massachusetts, Connecticut, New York, Idaho, Nevada and California.Ē
When asked about the phone calls he receives, Reynolds said that around 75% of them are supportive of his stand, but that there are those that are quite vile and nasty and he is still receiving death threats. Is describing them, he said:
ďYou can always tell the ones that are not ó 9 out of 10 of them start out with vile and nasty language. And I guess they donít have the intelligence to carry on a conversation like an adult. Just comes with the territory I guess.Ē
When asked how he plans on enforcing his policy, he said it all depends on the customers. If they donít say anything to indicate they voted for Obama, then he will take their business. However, if someone does let it be known that they are Obama supporters, he will politely ask them to leave. He is also contemplating the idea of extending a discount to customers who are registered Republicans and Libertarians.
Like I said last week, imagine what would happen if more conservatives refused to do business with people who voted for Obama like Cope Reynolds.
mstea

United States

#2 Nov 28, 2012
You don't work do you?
well

Cookeville, TN

#3 Nov 28, 2012
We should do business with those who oppose the democrats and boycott those who support the democrats. Too many of us are helping those who are trying to destroy us
mstea

Cookeville, TN

#4 Nov 28, 2012
mstea wrote:
You don't work do you?
Iím at work loser.. unlike you Iím not sucking the system dryÖI pay for low lifeís like U
waitasec

Cookeville, TN

#5 Nov 28, 2012
Gator wrote:
Gun Store Sales Booming Since Rejecting Obama Supporters
Last week I wrote about gun shop owner Cope Reynolds, who posted a sign on his business door and took out a full page ad in the local newspaper stating:
¬ďIf you voted for Barack Obama your business is NOT WELCOME at Southwest Shooting Authority. You have proven you are not responsible enough to own a firearm.¬Ē
¬ď928-367-AK47¬Ē
A number of people warned him that he would lose a significant number of customers due to his ad and sign.
I’m pleased to report that the opposite is true. Reynolds is reporting that he has been getting hundreds of calls and emails for orders from all over the country. He reports:
¬ďI¬íve been busier than a cat covering up poop on a marble floor.¬Ē
In an interview with a major Arizona newspaper, Reynolds said:
¬ďPeople are saying that I¬íve alienated half of our customers. No, I haven¬ít. I haven¬ít alienated any of my customers, because the people who voted for Obama don¬ít buy guns here. They don¬ít come here at all. I haven¬ít alienated. I¬íve improved things. I have packages sitting on my desk to be shipped to places like Massachusetts, Connecticut, New York, Idaho, Nevada and California.¬Ē
When asked about the phone calls he receives, Reynolds said that around 75% of them are supportive of his stand, but that there are those that are quite vile and nasty and he is still receiving death threats. Is describing them, he said:
¬ďYou can always tell the ones that are not ¬ó 9 out of 10 of them start out with vile and nasty language. And I guess they don¬ít have the intelligence to carry on a conversation like an adult. Just comes with the territory I guess.¬Ē
When asked how he plans on enforcing his policy, he said it all depends on the customers. If they don’t say anything to indicate they voted for Obama, then he will take their business. However, if someone does let it be known that they are Obama supporters, he will politely ask them to leave. He is also contemplating the idea of extending a discount to customers who are registered Republicans and Libertarians.
Like I said last week, imagine what would happen if more conservatives refused to do business with people who voted for Obama like Cope Reynolds.
Gator good job reporting! I'm all for capitalism! And guns going to people that understand responsible gun ownership!
Cuz we know liberals believe guns kill people! Which is like cars killing people!
lol

Cookeville, TN

#6 Nov 28, 2012
Go out in your employe parking lot and just TRY to find an obama bumper sticker. You won't find any.
Know why?
Because, to an obama supporter, the only "job" they will take is standing in line at the welfare office for all the government freebies that they believe they are 'entitled" to get
mstea

United States

#7 Nov 28, 2012
Call me what you want, I don't care. You don't support me either, but you can pretend you do if that makes you feel better. Self-confident people don't snap at a simple yes or no question. Are you angry for some reason at a person you don't know?
mstea

United States

#8 Nov 28, 2012
Do you wart to talk because I'll listen to you. Is it politics?
Just saying

Cookeville, TN

#9 Nov 28, 2012
When the UN gun treaty passes and the feds come looking for YOUR guns, guess WHO will lose them first? That's right, all the people who are running out and buying them now. The FFL forms you have to fill out tell the feds all they need to know. Obama WILL take your guns.
mstea

Cookeville, TN

#10 Nov 28, 2012
mstea wrote:
Call me what you want, I don't care. You don't support me either, but you can pretend you do if that makes you feel better. Self-confident people don't snap at a simple yes or no question. Are you angry for some reason at a person you don't know?
Spear chucker if you say soÖÖ..BB lol
intheknow

Cookeville, TN

#11 Nov 28, 2012
There have been 50 Senators writing to obozo telling him that his last attempt for the UN arms treaty failed, because the Senate will not ratify it......and that this attempt for gun control will also fail. o-idiot needs 60 Senate votes to ratify the bill and there are 100 Senators and 50 of them so far has said they wont ratify it. o-idiot face can sign it all he wants to, but it cannot and will not become law unless it's ratified by the Senate, and it looks like that wont happen. I'm afraid that odumbo will indeed threaten and bribe the Senators into voting for it. People are buying up guns and ammo now because if this goes through, there will be a war.....us against the gov. and that is what the 2nd amendment is all about, it was created so the people can defend themselves against the government. We might just have to do that. There are a lot of gun owners in this Country and they wont be afraid to use them if it comes to that.
mstea

United States

#12 Nov 28, 2012
mstea wrote:
<quoted text> Spear chucker if you say soÖÖ..BB lol
I wasn't speaking to you was I?
mstea

Cookeville, TN

#13 Nov 28, 2012
mstea wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't speaking to you was I?
Why donít you take your problem to a Rehab Center Iím sure thereís welfare funds to fund you problem. Better then spamming.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you love me? 2 hr Cookeville TN USA 1
Why not Richard Pryor? 2 hr Make him proud 1
Recommendation for good veterinarian? (Apr '12) 4 hr Fyi 28
Friends 5 hr Al Henry 6
SLAVERY Who started it 5 hr Al Henry 12
most infamous cookeville murder in last 50 yrs? (Apr '11) 6 hr angel0615 418
Hillary Clinton has to be THE grouchiest lookin... 8 hr Nimble 5
More from around the web

Cookeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]