Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Markie will be in General Sessions Court on Monday, January 28. I'm going to go gawk at him. Reckless Endangerment is no laughing matter you fat little thug.
well

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Kid needs to get 500 hours at the Recycling Center.
HaHaHa

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Heard that Martin boy got a belt across his fat ass after he was baile out of jail. Good daddy. Bet fat was going in every direction that the wind blows with each swing of daddy's belt. Treva Luke needs to whip Mary Martin's ass again.
Jeez

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Taking a brown bag lunch so as not to lose my seat.
Sheep

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Belt that ass for your kid again pops.
Parent

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Those of us with children of our own know that no matter how well we raise our children that they are still going to do foolish things. That's just a part of growing up.
Cowards

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

yep wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody has posted in 7 days until Markie or one of his family members started this back up. Martins suck.
What about them "suck"? The fact that they aren't so scared they hide behind an alias? Tell the Martins these things to there face.
Martin Fan

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

I went to school with Brenda years ago and from what I've been told she is still just as beautiful as ever.

I have followed Mark's racing career from the start and will be sad when he retires.

I have never had the pleasure of meeting the rest of the family.
Mark Martin Rocks

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Dear Ignorant Incompetent Fools,
Perhaps after looking up what those terms mean you should get back to whatever it is you do on a daily bases. Jobs are very useful and maybe if you work extra hard you might get a little bit of pull in this county until then no one cares what you think. I'm sure that all of you are very attractive individuals and confident in who you are. No, I'm willing to bet being in the newspaper or not you still knew Mark Martin's name. You all probably came to the realization that he will always be better or have better. It must be mind-blogging knowing you live in a "fat" kids shadow. Here is an Idea how about you go complain to Mark's daddy about his son. I'm sure he would be honored to teach you the manners your mothers lacked to do. Now remember Jealousy is love and hate at the same time.
Martin Fan

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Nobody with half a brain believes anything they read on this nasty site. I doubt if Mark's family would even waste their time coming on here.

Good luck, Mark. It will be a new name tomorrow and this thread will die out.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 30 of30
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

122 Users are viewing the Cookeville Forum right now

Search the Cookeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Campaign signs 6 min typical 61
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min Really 140,602
sara ferguson 15 min Sara33 7
Well hung Size matters 17 min hi sue 14
High school football 34 min LOL 8
DENTIST that will pull teeth (Aug '10) 39 min Someone 34
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 39 min WTH 8,929
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cookeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cookeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••