fat boy mark allen martin

Posted in the Cookeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
skinny boy

Cookeville, TN

#1 Jan 15, 2013
http://www.herald-citizen.com/view/full_story...

stupid kid thought we had forotten you didn't you fat boy?
you stink

Cookeville, TN

#2 Jan 15, 2013
Judge won't care what this punk's last name is.
Pluck the Martins

Silver Point, TN

#3 Jan 16, 2013
Gonna get yours fat boy.
Hank

Cookeville, TN

#4 Jan 23, 2013
Wats yalls problem with mark? Looks like y'all don't have any thing better to do but run ur mouths about someone ur not him so stop worrying about him and worry about ur self
Hank

Cookeville, TN

#5 Jan 23, 2013
Haters^^^^
teeheehee

Cookeville, TN

#6 Jan 23, 2013
oh shut up fat boy!!! what you did was childish and stupid. you could have caused someone to be killed. you a punky fat boy with a big mouth and no brain.
Hank

Cookeville, TN

#7 Jan 23, 2013
Hahaha people like you who don't work and sit around and talk shit like I said haters.
Cincinnati

Cookeville, TN

#8 Jan 23, 2013
I meet Mark Allon several times he smiles because people like you all are jealous. The court will decide whether or not he was guilty of the crime. That's not up to yall to decide.
yeah

Cookeville, TN

#9 Jan 23, 2013
Jealous of a kid that's in trouble for doing something stupid?
ibet

Cookeville, TN

#10 Jan 24, 2013
It won't take him long to suck up the family fortune when he turns into a drug addict,,,,,,
hey yall

United States

#12 Jan 25, 2013
*kitchen*
Hank Jr

Cookeville, TN

#13 Jan 25, 2013
Hank wrote:
Wats yalls problem with mark? Looks like y'all don't have any thing better to do but run ur mouths about someone ur not him so stop worrying about him and worry about ur self
You write like a hick from the sticks.
Sheep

Baxter, TN

#14 Jan 25, 2013
All of you are short sighted children keeping conversations like this going in between your chronic masturbation and sheer boredom. Meanwhile, There are real things to discuss, but like most one horse towns you all are focused on slander of your fellow neighbors. Lets practice some dialogue about important things or stay in your comfort zones of bad mouthing people you've never met without anything but what the Herald Citizen prints to discuss.
ah no

United States

#15 Jan 25, 2013
Sheep wrote:
All of you are short sighted children keeping conversations like this going in between your chronic masturbation and sheer boredom. Meanwhile, There are real things to discuss, but like most one horse towns you all are focused on slander of your fellow neighbors. Lets practice some dialogue about important things or stay in your comfort zones of bad mouthing people you've never met without anything but what the Herald Citizen prints to discuss.
Wannabe monitor.
lol

Cookeville, TN

#16 Jan 25, 2013
martin kid needs to lay off the candy.
ibet

Cookeville, TN

#17 Jan 25, 2013
Does this kid even work? or does he just spend daddy's money?
ibet

Cookeville, TN

#18 Jan 25, 2013
Sheep wrote:

So what the hell are YOU doing here?
Sheep

Baxter, TN

#19 Jan 25, 2013
Peasants
Sheep

Baxter, TN

#20 Jan 25, 2013
Work hard, come home greet wife. Sit down at my new computer. Check out the Cookvul Cavs scores. Read what ole Mary Jo Denton had to say in the newspaper of record, the HEARLD CITIZEN. See in the paper that somebody got in trouble. Felt outraged. Logged on to local chat room and let people know what I think. I want to share my outrage at that Martin boy. I call him fat, I disrespect his entire family add in a bit of rage at his finances. My opinion matters. Its in the constitution.I log off the computer. Feel alot better now. Justice is served. That Martin boy is guilty in opinion. Guilty! Hope he burns for the atrocity. I cool down. Tell my lovely wife I love her and have a spot of dinner. I have to work early. Im an important person. Look forward to the next day. It will be a little closer to the day that kid stands before the court system and God almighty to be rightfully judged.

Thats what I'M doing here Officer. Cunty
yep

Cookeville, TN

#22 Jan 26, 2013
Sheep wrote:
Work hard, come home greet wife. Sit down at my new computer. Check out the Cookvul Cavs scores. Read what ole Mary Jo Denton had to say in the newspaper of record, the HEARLD CITIZEN. See in the paper that somebody got in trouble. Felt outraged. Logged on to local chat room and let people know what I think. I want to share my outrage at that Martin boy. I call him fat, I disrespect his entire family add in a bit of rage at his finances. My opinion matters. Its in the constitution.I log off the computer. Feel alot better now. Justice is served. That Martin boy is guilty in opinion. Guilty! Hope he burns for the atrocity. I cool down. Tell my lovely wife I love her and have a spot of dinner. I have to work early. Im an important person. Look forward to the next day. It will be a little closer to the day that kid stands before the court system and God almighty to be rightfully judged.
Thats what I'M doing here Officer. Cunty
Nobody has posted in 7 days until Markie or one of his family members started this back up. Martins suck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does anyone know a nurse around 25 named brandy... 2 hr Hmmm 3
Plateau Mental Health New Leaf Program (Jan '13) 2 hr Hmmm 26
anything exciting in Cookeville? 3 hr Mmmmm 9
Getting IP addresses (Jan '13) 6 hr Stop the nonsense... 75
McDonalds 6 hr Truthful 3
Current Cookeville Police Officers... (Sep '11) 7 hr they have jobs 156
citation for contributing. 7 hr bad choices 6
who is the easiest girl in cookeville? (May '13) Sun Beauregard 65
More from around the web

Personal Finance