Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

Judged:

thank goodness for the meth bust sat.behind echo valley market. wish they would get all the scum.
loot

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

yeah some of the same ole nasty bunch. please put them away for a long time.
amazing

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

It's amazing to me that these people look 30 years older than what they are. Can't they see this.
loot

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

they don't care.the almighty high. another mother daughter team.i just can't imagine.
activist

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

Judged:

We need to work harder at getting this crap out of Putnam county, the sad thing is our police would not have had that bust if it had not been for the fight!!! We need to work harder at getting all of the prescription drugs under control and off of the streets also. The damage this stuff does compared to marijuana makes me question the laws and have no respect for them.
Its funny

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

Judged:

How pot heads think they're superior in their drug addiction.. We need to legalize it all not just pot. No Pot smokers, you're no better than any other addict.
activist

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

Its funny wrote:
How pot heads think they're superior in their drug addiction.. We need to legalize it all not just pot. No Pot smokers, you're no better than any other addict.
Why would you assume I am a pot head? I do not smoke it but have studied enough about it to be able to form my own opinion about it. We are all addicts, some to physical things like cigarettes and caffeine and some have other addictions like lying or sexting or being promiscuous, but labeling someone a pot head because of a statement is just close minded and ignorant.
lawl

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

imo legalize pot first, then hammer down on the drug war.

alot of jail cells would be replaced with real criminals, not the average joe that likes to relax after work or something.
Ummm

Oak Hill, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Judged:

lawl wrote:
imo legalize pot first, then hammer down on the drug war.
alot of jail cells would be replaced with real criminals, not the average joe that likes to relax after work or something.
Yeah nothing wrong with lawl. He just likes to get high when he gets home folks, thats all! LOL!! STONER!
GIANTS FAN

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Judged:

Times are changing about legalizing pot, I saw this show called American Weed on tv the other night. It only failed by 1000 votes out of about 70k voters. Other states are putting it on the their ballots and its only a mattter of time before it passes. I give it about 5 years before it passes, I think more states will be opening more medical pot stores in the future.
truedat

Bowie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Judged:

GIANTS FAN wrote:
Times are changing about legalizing pot, I saw this show called American Weed on tv the other night. It only failed by 1000 votes out of about 70k voters. Other states are putting it on the their ballots and its only a mattter of time before it passes. I give it about 5 years before it passes, I think more states will be opening more medical pot stores in the future.
They should legalize weed and ban alcohol.
lawl

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

Judged:

truedat wrote:
<quoted text>
They should legalize weed and ban alcohol.
i wouldnt go so far as to ban alcahol.

honestly, alot of alcoholics could probably use marijuana to help cure themselves of their dependency on alcohol.

alot of people would argue, but isnt that just trading in one addiction for another?

sure, although marijuana is rarely addictive at all if any.
and would you prefer someone to be relaxed on a couch watching movies to a raging alcaholic beating someone or out on the roads?

but the same could really be said about alot of drugs, pharmaceuticals, designer drugs, ect.

marijuana could help curb people away from that, and like i said in an earlier post, then they could truly hammer down on the drug war, and take the truly dangerous drugs, and illegal distribution of narcotics and other prescription drugs off the streets.

alot of the naysayers dont understand, by us wanting marijuana legalized we are not saying legalize drugs, most "potheads" are average people who would absolutely be offended if anyone used a needle or smoked crack or meth in front of them. there are drugs that dont need to be in the hands of the people who get them, but marijuana is not nearly as harmful as any other drug or addiction. some people it is actually positive for them. it has many benefits for psychiatric treatment to physical therapy. but i digress

legalize it
lawl

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

Judged:

Its funny wrote:
actually id go as far to say that i am better than alot of other addicts

i have a job, and i pay for my stuff.

i dont steal lawnmowers for meth.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Cookeville Forum right now

Search the Cookeville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min BAS 144,449
Missouri protesters 29 min were you there 23
lpn 1 hr jmburd 2
veronica richards (Apr '13) 1 hr topicwatch 47
Wendy Askins (Oct '13) 5 hr Boobless 159
A few questions about court for driving violati... 7 hr Law Dog 5
School counseling a profession filled with hugs 7 hr blind squirrel 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cookeville Jobs

•••