Next Last
moon

Cookeville, TN

#1 Apr 14, 2012
I knew theres a few
ashamed

Cookeville, TN

#2 Apr 14, 2012
I won't say his name but he screwed me when my husband was in jail for 2 years. He was smart and used me like his own little whore. I was stupid, didn't have a lot of money to pay for defence. Never will tell my husband either what his lawyer did to me when ever he wanted to do to me. So watch out they are out there, was my fault too. Saw this topic and got it off my chest for first time, so ashamed. Maybe I can save someone else.
your right

Cookeville, TN

#4 Apr 15, 2012
u are 50 percent to blame
mr fancy pants

United States

#5 Apr 15, 2012
I'm a lawyer. I wear suits that cost more than you make in 2 months. I drive an escalade.I'm decent looking with a rather large organ. What woman don't want to sleep with me?
krenewb

Cookeville, TN

#6 Apr 15, 2012
ashamed wrote:
I won't say his name but he screwed me when my husband was in jail for 2 years. He was smart and used me like his own little whore. I was stupid, didn't have a lot of money to pay for defence. Never will tell my husband either what his lawyer did to me when ever he wanted to do to me. So watch out they are out there, was my fault too. Saw this topic and got it off my chest for first time, so ashamed. Maybe I can save someone else.
of course he did. poor little meth-head, lost her man and used her mouth to try to get a lawyer for him. Good girl. He didn't "use you," either. You are stupid, and you did what stupid people do. Put it back on your chest, and get ready to do it again. It's spelled defense, by the way.
Comedian

Cookeville, TN

#7 Apr 15, 2012
If I had known that was one of the perks of the job I would have gone to law school.
ashamed

Cookeville, TN

#8 Apr 15, 2012
krenewb wrote:
<quoted text>
of course he did. poor little meth-head, lost her man and used her mouth to try to get a lawyer for him. Good girl. He didn't "use you," either. You are stupid, and you did what stupid people do. Put it back on your chest, and get ready to do it again. It's spelled defense, by the way.
never did no meth, yes I was taken advantage of I agree I was very stupid, this man was very tricky as I look back. He would take me out to dinner get some drinks in me, told me he had a meeting at motel and would i like to stop bye . This so called lawyer screwed me all night long in that motel, thats how it started. I cant believe iam finally getting it out. He used me over and over he would invite his cop friend to the motel and they would use me all night. Be careful who you put your trust in. I dont care what you say i am still glad i got it out finaly.
ded

Cookeville, TN

#9 Apr 15, 2012
what a lieing drama queen.she only wishes
Comedian

Cookeville, TN

#11 Apr 15, 2012
ashamed wrote:
<quoted text>This so called lawyer screwed me all night long in that motel, thats how it started. I cant believe iam finally getting it out. He used me over and over he would invite his cop friend to the motel and they would use me all night. Be careful who you put your trust in. I dont care what you say i am still glad i got it out finaly.
This story keeps getting better and better. When does Vern Crabtree make an appearance?
Anti-Corruption

Cookeville, TN

#12 Apr 15, 2012
Your so full of it....I'm sure he forced you to go to the motel. All he did was what most men would do....Take what was offered to him. Your man must be out of jail now and he has stopped seeing you, so your mad and want to get even. Hears a thought...Keep your panties on and get a divorce if your man is going to stay in Jail all the time. I'm sure you can find a lawyer real cheap. Geeezzz!
ashamed

Cookeville, TN

#13 Apr 15, 2012
ded wrote:
what a lieing drama queen.she only wishes
i only wish i was trust me i was used tricked into sex with my husbands lawyer and his cop friend, they told me he was a cop not sure trust me they both screwed me good and long as they both would tell me when they were done not proud this would happen alot it does help to talk about it when you cant see me
you are nasty

Cookeville, TN

#14 Apr 15, 2012
ashamed wrote:
<quoted text>i only wish i was trust me i was used tricked into sex with my husbands lawyer and his cop friend, they told me he was a cop not sure trust me they both screwed me good and long as they both would tell me when they were done not proud this would happen alot it does help to talk about it when you cant see me
Bitch you know you liked that and all of it. You were daddy's banghole and that's all your rotten gash is good for. Try getting a job and paying the retainer and attorneys fees you skanky crusty lot lizard.
ashamed

Cookeville, TN

#15 Apr 15, 2012
you are nasty wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitch you know you liked that and all of it. You were daddy's banghole and that's all your rotten gash is good for. Try getting a job and paying the retainer and attorneys fees you skanky crusty lot lizard.
i did have a job but it was not enough i was never a lot lizard but i do regret doing what i did i was young and these were two older men and your right they never forced me to stay in the motel rooms i could have left at any time easy to call me a slut and maybe i did enjoy it at the time what they were doing to me but i do regret it now. i still will say the lawyer and his friend took advantage of me but they taught me about sex in those motel rooms maybe your right i was their slut for 2 years just theres only
moon

Cookeville, TN

#17 Apr 16, 2012
I started this topic, and got more than I hoped for. Ashamed I'M sorry what happen to you. I hope those guys were paying you when they were screwing you. If they weren't they are both my heroes, taking some guys wife that's in jail to a hotel and doing her like a slut is great. I heard about a lawyer who might have done this before. He does try to make sluts out of wives that their husbands are in trouble. And it seems you fell into the slut trap. But never heard of him screwing someone in a hotel for 2 years with friend and you. You win first prize, you dirty little bitch.
bo-bo

Cookeville, TN

#18 Apr 16, 2012
Ashamed how old are you now, are you still married or single. ME and my friend will gladly help you bring back those nasty memories, I bet they were terrific you did say you enjoyed it right. We won't stay all night, like those other 2 did, come on what do you say baby.
beggar

Cookeville, TN

#19 Apr 16, 2012
This is to good to be true, I heard women in Cookeville are easy, I agree with the rest of you this chick is one hell of a whore. It sounds like she wanted it from the get go, and I am glad those 2 guys treated her the way a lot of us would just fill the bitch up again and again up to her eyeballs. If it was me after I F--KED YOU I would have told your husband what we did to you word for word. I don't feel sorry for you one bit. I hope he is long gone.
True in every town

Mcminnville, TN

#20 Apr 16, 2012
This post needs to be started in McMinnville forum, heck, it needs to be started in every town. What about the lawyers who go on to be judges?
what

Cookeville, TN

#22 Apr 16, 2012
ashamed wrote:
<quoted text>they both screwed me good and long
wow
what

Cookeville, TN

#23 Apr 16, 2012
beggar wrote:
This is to good to be true, I heard women in Cookeville are easy, I agree with the rest of you this chick is one hell of a whore. It sounds like she wanted it from the get go, and I am glad those 2 guys treated her the way a lot of us would just fill the bitch up again and again up to her eyeballs. If it was me after I F--KED YOU I would have told your husband what we did to you word for word. I don't feel sorry for you one bit. I hope he is long gone.
Judging from your post, I'd say your screen name is accurate, because that is surely what you must be in the "get some" dept. What female would have you?!
what

Cookeville, TN

#24 Apr 16, 2012
All you stupid BOYS done getting your jollies off? Maybe you need to move over to the stripper forum, or better yet, try a letter to hustler...maybe they will publish it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Cookeville, TN (Jul '10) 44 min george porter 366
looking for jeremy d wilson 58 min Logic 18
pitbull for stud (May '09) 4 hr Preachaboi 3
Johnny Loftis (Aug '11) 9 hr Owed too 52
Who is the best disability lawyer in Cookeville? 11 hr nooneworks 3
Flashers 18 hr yep 3
TTU Nursing (Nov '10) 23 hr Paul Allen 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cookeville Mortgages