Cav forever

Johnson City, TN

#1 Nov 5, 2012
Why was Bruce Lamb never considered for the cookeville football head caoch position? Bruce played football for CHS and has had success at Livingston Academy. Even though Cookeville seemed to improve and the school seemed to give support to Coach Cook the fans and parents did not have the same sentiment. Everything I have heard from parents and fans is that alot of talent was over looked. Also, that there was alot of seniors that did not get to play in order to let sophmores play that was not near as good as some of the seniors. Parents of alot of the seniors have said that cookeville continues let money get in the way of talent. The position coaches play favortism and don't give some kids the same chances they do other kids with certian last names. Some of it isn't all about money though some of it is the coaches lack of ability to spot talent. I played football for Chs two years ago and still know alot of the players and know the talent they have and the lack of using this talent.
touchdown

Johnson City, TN

#2 Nov 5, 2012
Cav forever wrote:
Why was Bruce Lamb never considered for the cookeville football head caoch position? Bruce played football for CHS and has had success at Livingston Academy. Even though Cookeville seemed to improve and the school seemed to give support to Coach Cook the fans and parents did not have the same sentiment. Everything I have heard from parents and fans is that alot of talent was over looked. Also, that there was alot of seniors that did not get to play in order to let sophmores play that was not near as good as some of the seniors. Parents of alot of the seniors have said that cookeville continues let money get in the way of talent. The position coaches play favortism and don't give some kids the same chances they do other kids with certian last names. Some of it isn't all about money though some of it is the coaches lack of ability to spot talent. I played football for Chs two years ago and still know alot of the players and know the talent they have and the lack of using this talent.
Coach Cook is going to be a good coach. Alot of the players don,t like the position coaches. I liked coach hughes when I played but their are alot of players that don't. I really like coach Rap and so does the current players. Coach Jones is a real good coach.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smoke and Mirrors 46 min LessFalluja 27
70 year old man selling drugs to kids 3 hr Truthful 8
john pulford 3 hr Truthful 3
Still searching for missing golden retriever 5 hr Sad-hopefull 3
Things People Buy With Foodtsamps (Jun '12) 6 hr jenni 694
Arby's on Jefferson 7 hr Red 3
Night clubs/ Dancing 9 hr Wanna Boogie 1

Winter Storm Warning for Putnam County was issued at March 03 at 3:14PM CST

Cookeville Dating
Find my Match