Local Independent Exterminators?

Local Independent Exterminators?

Posted in the Cookeville Forum

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1 Feb 19, 2013
My family and I recently move to the Cookeville area and were in need of some information.When we bought our new home,the realtor explained to us that the property was infested with winter meganeura and would need to be professionally sprayed each year.They are only prominent on warm days but they are rather a nuisance.What we were wondering is this.Are there any locally owned independent exterminators that anyone could recommend or would we have to call Orkin or Terminix?Since we are now native Cookevillians we would like to do business locally.Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.Thank you.Sincerely,Ollie Vansvuet.
Billy the Exterminator

Cookeville, TN

#2 Feb 19, 2013
Ollie
I know someone who can help you. It may mess up your yard though. The Tyrannosaurus he uses will leave footprints on your lawn. Would make some fine goldfish ponds though. As it is now legal to eat roadkill here in Tennessee, you might try running them over with your car and wait for a good citizen to come and scrape them up for a delicious offering. Surely there are many in your neighborhood who would enjoy this delightful dish. A sign perhaps to let them know what awaits them. Good luck!
listen

Sparta, TN

#3 Feb 20, 2013
If you need an exterminator, call the federal government. lol
Wondering

Cookeville, TN

#5 Feb 25, 2013
All Star Pest Control Marty Kelly or Hedricks Termite and Pest are both honest and locally owned.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lance goss at bellis const. 50 min Mom 29
achel whitehead or rachel western or rachel goss (Jun '10) 1 hr Ball friend2 8
Looking for.... 4 hr OTRgirl 5
Time to name the junkie. 5 hr loldaniel 25
Lydia at cheddars 7 hr SheDragon 1
1974 or 1975 murder 7 hr throughthedarkness 4
go fund me page (Jun '15) 10 hr pierced couple 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cookeville Mortgages