Taylor Swift needs to shut the hell u...

Taylor Swift needs to shut the hell up with her Comcast commercials.

Posted in the Cookeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mad as hell

Nashville, TN

#1 Feb 13, 2011
I'm so sick of it. Every day. I am seriously thinking about disconnecting my service with Comcast because every five minutes I have to hear her whiny, emotionless voice on the stupid Comcast spotlight commercial. It even bothers my cat. When it comes on his ears go back and he begs me to turn it down.
my anis needs washing

United States

#2 Feb 13, 2011
I keep hoping her 15 minutes run out so I don't have to hear her anymore. Sad state of affairs when no talents like her can sell a zillion cds.
Captain

Livingston, TN

#3 Feb 13, 2011
Mad as hell wrote:
I'm so sick of it. Every day. I am seriously thinking about disconnecting my service with Comcast because every five minutes I have to hear her whiny, emotionless voice on the stupid Comcast spotlight commercial. It even bothers my cat. When it comes on his ears go back and he begs me to turn it down.
Someone must be smart. You can talk to your cat! Maybe you should get a TV show!
Mad as hell

Nashville, TN

#4 Feb 14, 2011
Taylor Swift needs to go write songs with the Gallatin boys.
URDUMB

Cookeville, TN

#5 Feb 14, 2011
Get a life. Call Comcast and complain to them. How stupid are you really? Is that really even worth bitching about?! You must have a really boring life.
urstupid

United States

#6 Feb 14, 2011
URDUMB wrote:
Get a life. Call Comcast and complain to them. How stupid are you really? Is that really even worth bitching about?! You must have a really boring life.
How smart are you? Looks like you need to get a life as well sweetie because you're on here with the rest of us. Not too bright are we?
chillywilly

United States

#7 Feb 14, 2011
my anis needs washing wrote:
I keep hoping her 15 minutes run out so I don't have to hear her anymore. Sad state of affairs when no talents like her can sell a zillion cds.
Didnt you know that Ms Squishy Eyes comes from wealth and they got her career on the fast track? You don't have to have talent in Nashville anymore - just money. Country music is now crap.
Thanks

Cookeville, TN

#8 Feb 14, 2011
My spirits are lifted. I think she's trash also but most ppl defend her... No accounting for taste I guess.
just saying

Byrdstown, TN

#9 Feb 14, 2011
chillywilly wrote:
<quoted text> Didnt you know that Ms Squishy Eyes comes from wealth and they got her career on the fast track? You don't have to have talent in Nashville anymore - just money. Country music is now crap.
this is sooo true!! Daddy's money bought her anything she wanted, so little miss "borderline" got herself a hair slinging contract, so everyone could bow down the princess. Not me, I wouldn't buy anything she sells. Do yourself a favor and change the channel every time she come on with that stupid commercial, and the ratings will go down, with her in tow. just saying..........
carbuff

United States

#10 Feb 14, 2011
Last year when they had the VMA commercial, Russell Brand, Katie Perry and Taylor Swift all sang and I could not believe how bad her voice was. It was truly awful where the other two were better and one is a comedian, not even a singer. Her performance was again flat on one show of DWTS. My son comments on how she got where she is. Geez how bad for the people who truly have talent and have a hard time making it.
for real

Livingston, TN

#11 Feb 14, 2011
She gives country music a bad name, for real. And I bet if she wasn't wearing makeup, she'd look just like a paper bag.
Swifty

Albuquerque, NM

#12 Sep 14, 2011
I love Taylor she keeps me hard.
lawl

Mcminnville, TN

#13 Sep 15, 2011
thats what happens when canadians put on a fake accent and travel to nashville *cough* sugarland *cough*
haters

Cookeville, TN

#16 Sep 16, 2011
Tennesseeans should be proud to have Taylor Swift on her side! I am from Hendersonville, TN and used to cut her father's hair and have met her mother.
What a great family! I guess none of you ignorant people remember Taylor donating millions of dollars to YOUR state when natural disasters happened. She supports YOU so you should support her! Don't be such a hater...it is truly unattractive!!!
giggity

United States

#17 Sep 16, 2011
I've got a quagmire chair for her.
haters

Cookeville, TN

#18 Sep 16, 2011
giggity wrote:
I've got a quagmire chair for her.
I have to admit..that's pretty funny! Funny Family Guy moment!
taylors dad

United States

#19 Sep 16, 2011
What's a guagmire chair? I don't get it. If its mean someone is gonna get an aSs kickin.
usilly

United States

#20 Sep 16, 2011
haters wrote:
Tennesseeans should be proud to have Taylor Swift on her side! I am from Hendersonville, TN and used to cut her father's hair and have met her mother.
What a great family! I guess none of you ignorant people remember Taylor donating millions of dollars to YOUR state when natural disasters happened. She supports YOU so you should support her! Don't be such a hater...it is truly unattractive!!!
I hate her music. I heard her simg in person and I thought it was bad and it wasn't country. I also think it's terrible a lot of truly talented singers don't get a fair chance because they don't have wealthy family to jump-start their career.
good times

Cookeville, TN

#21 Sep 17, 2011
usilly wrote:
<quoted text> I hate her music. I heard her simg in person and I thought it was bad and it wasn't country. I also think it's terrible a lot of truly talented singers don't get a fair chance because they don't have wealthy family to jump-start their career.
It doesn't matter if you like her music or not..that is irrelevant to her character! Everyone has different likes and dislikes of music..that's what makes the world go 'round. It is also irrelevant how she got her chance! The music industry is a dog eat dog world..I'd like to see you try to break in to it. Have you been to Nashville lately and seen all the poor musicians trying to make their way???
Mistress

Clover, SC

#22 Sep 17, 2011
Pretty sure we were complaining about how she sings. I love country music. My b/f is a musician in Nash. A successful one at that, and when he complains about her, its bad. Plus he knows her family and told me the story of how she made it, which is with daddy's $. Good for her if she's the next Mother Teresa. It still doesn't help the fact her voice is horrid, she can't ever find the right pitch and keep it, and every single song sounds the same (crap). If there were less rich fake musicians, maybe the real up and comings wouldn't have to struggle so much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wendys location 1 hr get real 7
Collegeside 1 hr Seeker 11
Sam Goody's (May '13) 1 hr SHOPPER 36
free school supplies 1 hr mother of 2 68
I think my baby mama is a junky/bipolar and I ... 5 hr anonymous 4
pokemon go! 8 hr Milo 20
Dunkin Donuts 8 hr Jessieray99 1

Cookeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cookeville Mortgages