First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Wondering

Cookeville, TN

#1 Nov 29, 2012
My third cousin is about to have another abortion. We tried talking to her hoping she would keep the baby but she is going though the abortion.
What frustrates me this is like her third Abortion and I think this is wrong.
She must be crazy to sleep around like this and go through three abortions.
I’m against abortion. I mean that’s three babies murdered for no reason, isn’t this weird? to go out and sleep around, get pregnant and go through three abortions?
flower power

Cookeville, TN

#2 Nov 29, 2012
And you honestly think someone as irresponsible as that should be taking care of a child?
Kelly

Cookeville, TN

#3 Nov 30, 2012
Psychotic maybe???
Really

Crossville, TN

#4 Nov 30, 2012
I don't understand where you're going with this. She's proven herself to be irresponsible, yet you expect her to keep and raise a child? And don't even talk about adoption because I worked as a case manager at a child advocacy center several years ago. Most of those poor kids never get adopted and spend their entire childhood bouncing between foster homes, some of which are neglectful or even abusive, some of which are what we call "career foster parents," and many of which are quite indifferent to the wants and needs of the children in their care.
suggestion

United States

#5 Nov 30, 2012
Wondering wrote:
My third cousin is about to have another abortion. We tried talking to her hoping she would keep the baby but she is going though the abortion.
I’m against abortion. I mean that’s three babies murdered for no reason, isn’t this weird? to go out and sleep around, get pregnant and go through three abortions?
Why don't you talk to her about birth control since abstinence is obviously out of the question. Get her an appointment with a doctor and discuss a birth control method such as a ring or something longer term because she doesn't sound like she can remember to take a pill unless she takes it with her morning cigarette. Seriously, get her some help. Abortion is just not the answer and three times???? I never understood why some women who are prepared to have a child to love and cannot conceive and them you have someone like your third cousin who gets pregnant continually. Go figure.
cowgirl

Cookeville, TN

#6 Nov 30, 2012
Abortion is murder ! And She had 2 and about to have another one? Is your Cuz Retarded? That is weird..
thinkbeforeyouta lk

Crossville, TN

#7 Nov 30, 2012
cowgirl wrote:
Abortion is murder ! And She had 2 and about to have another one? Is your Cuz Retarded? That is weird..
If abortion is murder then so is miscarriage via traumatic event (auto accident, falling down the stairs, engaging in sports when you were unaware of being pregnant)
thinkbeforeyouta lk

Crossville, TN

#8 Nov 30, 2012
I'm pro-choice, but that person has a problem. She's using abortion as a primary means of birth control. Ethics aside, she's putting herself at risk each time because all types of abortion (chemical or instrumental) are dangerous. Perhaps you should suggest that she get tubal ligation, or an IUD. If she can't afford it then there are programs out there to help.

I also agree with what others have said. I wouldn't want her to be in charge of caring for kids because she can't even take care of herself.
Pie

Cookeville, TN

#9 Nov 30, 2012
thinkbeforeyoutalk wrote:
<quoted text>
If abortion is murder then so is miscarriage via traumatic event (auto accident, falling down the stairs, engaging in sports when you were unaware of being pregnant)
You have to pay to get a abortion and yes is murder…Duhhh…Yes this Bi%% is crazy! Maybe she has some really bad STD’s?

DeDominicis

“John Averitt is a molester.”

Since: Nov 08

Cookeville

#10 Nov 30, 2012
It's my belief that abortion is homicide for the sake of convenience enacted against someone, not something that has yet to see the world and make his own choices about what right or wrong is.
URANIDIOT

Crossville, TN

#11 Nov 30, 2012
Pie wrote:
<quoted text>You have to pay to get a abortion and yes is murder…Duhhh…Yes this Bi%% is crazy! Maybe she has some really bad STD’s?
Only people can be murdered, and zygotes/fetuses do not meet the internationally accepted criteria for personhood. Your opinion is that that....an opinion, not a fact or a state of law.
hmmm

Crossville, TN

#12 Nov 30, 2012
DeDominicis wrote:
It's my belief that abortion is homicide for the sake of convenience enacted against someone, not something that has yet to see the world and make his own choices about what right or wrong is.
It's really too bad that DeDominics wasn't aborted.
Honney Boo Boo

Cookeville, TN

#13 Nov 30, 2012
I agree it’s homicide times three….what the hell’s wrong with your cousin? If she has these bad STDs what about the guys she’s sleeping with…sounds like they are getting a does of the morning after…this is wrong seriously
thinkbeforeyouta lk

Crossville, TN

#15 Nov 30, 2012
Pie wrote:
<quoted text>You have to pay to get a abortion and yes is murder…Duhhh…Yes this Bi%% is crazy! Maybe she has some really bad STD’s?
What does paying have to do with anything? If you want to consider a fetus to be a person then get ready to see swarms of innocent women being thrown in prison for negligent homicide because they miscarried.

DeDominicis

“John Averitt is a molester.”

Since: Nov 08

Cookeville

#16 Nov 30, 2012
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
It's really too bad that DeDominics wasn't aborted.
Discontinue your harassment.
justsaying

Cookeville, TN

#18 Nov 30, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Your cousin is sorry having three abortions is crazy. I don’t know how anyone could do something this sorry. No I don’t think she should have kids they wouldn’t be safe to be around her.
How many men has she infected with disease now. I wouldn’t encourage her at all to have children.
She will have a lot to answer for when she meets god.
beautifulblack

United States

#19 Nov 30, 2012
Trollsworth wrote:
<quoted text>Yezzam BB
You should know about std, your mother had one when she dropped you in the toilet. Btw, did you get your nuts fixed yet. Yezamm!
Oprah

Cookeville, TN

#20 Nov 30, 2012
beautifulblack wrote:
<quoted text>
You should know about std, your mother had one when she dropped you in the toilet. Btw, did you get your nuts fixed yet. Yezamm!
Yezamm Teddy share with us why u are on disability hehehe

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#21 Nov 30, 2012
How many of the pro-life adoption advocates spent any length of time in foster care as a child? How many of them worked with kids in foster care? The adoption system can't handle the over 400,000 kids in its care as is, and you want to dump another 800,000 kids into it each year when only 140,000 are adopted annually to begin with.

There are ~130 million people in the US between the ages of 18 and 54. Once you disregard the people who don't meet adoption criteria due to relationship status, sexual orientation, salary, medical conditions, criminal convictions, housing situation, and downright refusal to be told how to live their life and raise their own kids as well as all of those people who don't want kids (adopted or otherwise) the number of prospective adopters falls well below the number of kids in need of homes.
Pie

Cookeville, TN

#22 Nov 30, 2012
Wondering wrote:
No offence she sounds like a NASY Skank. Is she on drugs to?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Racism in Cookeville 11 min cookeville cumlau... 11
Plateau Mental Health Center or Mental Health C... 1 hr LOSE STIGMA 7
7 days consecutive work? Isn't that illegal? (Apr '11) 4 hr Forrest Dump 612
New Club in town (Apr '11) 6 hr Honey Boo Boo 67
food stamps 6 hr realism 4
Al Henry and nutzaplenty 8 hr Jackie 10
why is renegades motorcycle club closing? (Dec '11) 8 hr The one and only ... 61

Cookeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cookeville Mortgages