First Prev
of 6
Next Last
any information

United States

#1 Oct 26, 2008
Does anyone know anything about the new club "Club Jet"..
question

Baldwin City, KS

#2 Oct 28, 2008
Any information on Halloween there? Cost per table? Heard could be $100.
Not suprised

Livingston, TN

#3 Oct 28, 2008
i know that they are having a halloween costume contest, i know that there will be cast members from mtvs real world, last i heard it was gonna be 5 or 10 dollars a person, not sure. if you are familiar with myspace, they have a page on there with the email and info on the club
Curly

United States

#4 Oct 28, 2008
Club Jet is a joke and so in tommy stover and the manager. its funny how tommy has this new place opening but keeps filing bankruptcy and is known for not paying people. i wouldnt give my business to them if it was the last club open. and they say on their website that they are orginal and that nothing has been done what they are doing. what a load of crap. college night....ummm thats been college night for a long time. 80's night...totally not their idea.LIARS!!! Seems like they have been checking out other places and stealing ideas. club jet....whatever the hell that means isn't orgianal. the people running are not someone you would want to work for or give business to. they are the type that would rip you a new ass. greedy greedy greedy.
err

Cookeville, TN

#5 Oct 29, 2008
well curly you sound a slight impartial....
Leslie

United States

#6 Nov 2, 2008
So I checked out the new club jet and it sucked! I went friday night and it was super busy, it seemed like everyone was there. It seemed like a good place to be. But there was no getting drinks hardly. It took me over 30 min to get a drink. And the bartenders didnt even know how to make drinks. Now I know it was their first night open, but they should have been trained to bartend and make drinks, and i wasnt the only one that though this. It was also a bunch of the young crowd like all the 18 year olds. I just dont see this place lasting, or i atleast see it turning into the factory. I was excited about this club but not anymore. back to monies it is!
eyes4u

Walterboro, SC

#7 Nov 2, 2008
Leslie wrote:
So I checked out the new club jet and it sucked! I went friday night and it was super busy, it seemed like everyone was there. It seemed like a good place to be. But there was no getting drinks hardly. It took me over 30 min to get a drink. And the bartenders didnt even know how to make drinks. Now I know it was their first night open, but they should have been trained to bartend and make drinks, and i wasnt the only one that though this. It was also a bunch of the young crowd like all the 18 year olds. I just dont see this place lasting, or i atleast see it turning into the factory. I was excited about this club but not anymore. back to monies it is!
What is monies like I have never been there?
Leslie

Cookeville, TN

#8 Nov 3, 2008
eyes4u wrote:
<quoted text>
What is monies like I have never been there?
Monies is great! They have 80's music on friday nights and they play all the great 80s songs! the thing i like about monies is that it has a mix of the older crowd and the younger crowd. Its a smaller building but you dont have to walk around 100 times to find people. and you can actually get a drink! you should check it out eyes4u. i think you would really like it!
PARTY

Shelbyville, TN

#9 Nov 3, 2008
Monies is lame just like every where else in cookeville
jse

Humble, TX

#10 Nov 3, 2008
I haven't seen a club in Cookeville that isn't full of wiggers and cheap.. women. I'd like to use another word, but I'll be polite.
Leslie

Spring, TX

#11 Nov 4, 2008
jse wrote:
I haven't seen a club in Cookeville that isn't full of wiggers and cheap.. women. I'd like to use another word, but I'll be polite.
Monies is more class. Yeah you get your thugs in there sometimes but not alot. and from what i can tell, the workers try and do a good job with them. But you need to remember that it is a club...your going to get trashy women and people like that in any club. I dont think we've ever had a place like monies. people seem to like it because everytime im there they are pretty busy. so they must be doing something right. Whats everyone elses point of view on monies and club jet?
Rudeboy

Crossville, TN

#12 Nov 5, 2008
so how is the music at club jet?
JA Blow ME

Shelbyville, TN

#13 Nov 5, 2008
i woulkd say the best bar in cookeville is either scotty's pub or the green fly. and JSE I am a big fan of cheap women, just not wiggers. club jet i would assume get better with time. they are new to the game. and YES, monies is LAME. I am a smoker, and I cant even stand the smell and smoke in that place. club jet has zero drink speials as of yet but i would assume they will soon.

Midnight express is just down the road.
$20 = entry, corn dog, lap dance, and good time.
Hollar.
Robin

Monterey, TN

#14 Nov 6, 2008
Leslie wrote:
<quoted text>
Monies is more class. Yeah you get your thugs in there sometimes but not alot. and from what i can tell, the workers try and do a good job with them. But you need to remember that it is a club...your going to get trashy women and people like that in any club. I dont think we've ever had a place like monies. people seem to like it because everytime im there they are pretty busy. so they must be doing something right. Whats everyone elses point of view on monies and club jet?
I totally agree with you! We always have a great time at Monies and I will never again make the mistake of spending my time a Club Jet again. We were there on their second night open and it was a bunch of people that don't know what they're doing and tons of fights! Monies has a great atmosphere, and I love all the servers and bartenders. They are always so sweet :) The smoke does kinda get bad once in a while, but it could be worse. I love Monies and thats where we'll be. See you there!!
jeep guy

Lancaster, SC

#15 Nov 6, 2008
monies is just like every other place around here its the same ghetto ass bullshit does anyone else think someone should try a rock club at least then gangster shit would be somewhere else and yes the smoke at monies is ridiculous the only reason i go is cuz its twentyone and up so less drama with the kids wanting to fight each other
Desi

Monterey, TN

#16 Nov 7, 2008
jeep guy wrote:
monies is just like every other place around here its the same ghetto ass bullshit does anyone else think someone should try a rock club at least then gangster shit would be somewhere else and yes the smoke at monies is ridiculous the only reason i go is cuz its twentyone and up so less drama with the kids wanting to fight each other
What exactly is your definition of ghetto? I don't think its ghetto at all..... Monies is great and if you don't like it, go somewhere else
1 foot game

United States

#17 Dec 1, 2008
Club Jet?? How bout club dead?! ive seen more action at the morgue. That place is about as fun as hanging out at the rescue mission and eating a bowl of soup. If they want to do any business they need to clear that out and start askin everybody what size skates they need!!!! There not enough parking for all the brutha's to get their hoop-deez(nuts)parked and get their [email protected]#$ white womens butts n tha doe!!! The deal is Clud Getz aint getn off the ground so watch out fo da quash landin'!!!! U dig, dawg????
And as far as monies(or is it moanies?) If u have never had lung cancer and have a deep desire 2 never breath right again, go to moanies! After gettn ur id checked, they will issue u a gas mask and make u sign the back of your drivers license as an "organ donor". N case you make it out of there with 1 good lung. They will donate that 1 to one lucky past customer at their x-mas party!!!! Dont laugh, it could be you that needs that lung!!!
fly swatter

Lexington, TN

#18 Dec 2, 2008
I never understood why someone would take time to shower and put on their best party outfit just to spend most of the night at a bar that smells like hell. Obviously for some party people, the aroma of stale piss and nicotine is an aphrodisiac.
you know

Easley, SC

#19 Dec 2, 2008
i agree club jet is a joke. their only wantin certain ppl. i'd rather spend my weekends at siscos mix factory. it a mix of all kinds of crowds and they HAVE NO DRESS CODE. they have good drink specials too and it doesn't take forever to get a drink the bartenders are quick and know wat they doin. hes made some great changes to the lighting and sound. and hes plannin on some great upcoming shows.
heather

Crossville, TN

#20 Dec 5, 2008
ok i was gonna go to club jet tomor night but i think not now. what is the best club in cookeville. i live in crossville and want to get out of the town for a night someone please tell what club i should check out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zaxby's WTF! Gives You RUNS For Your Money! (Jul '10) 44 min Wheres little Waldo 28
Butch chaffin must go 1 hr poor parent 146
year later democrats are still crying 1 hr observer 25
Kmart 2 hr Sally 15
Kayla Faye randolph 3 hr Meg 2
Chaz Barrow 4 hr Matt 2
Where did Joe Harpe go when he left Farm Bureu 5 hr Deet 54

Cookeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cookeville Mortgages