confederate solider

Livingston, TN

#1 Nov 19, 2012
I love obama he is our president comander in chief get used to it....like our forefathers said if u cant beat them join them,,,,,he can have my guns wife 401k whatever he wants i have
Nope

Cookeville, TN

#2 Nov 19, 2012
These troll threads are getting old.
YouGot2BKiddin

Cookeville, TN

#3 Nov 19, 2012
Yeah right.......let's see if you say the same thing in a couple years when you are wishing you could get him out of the White House b/f he finishes the job he was put there to do. And if you don't know what that means then I HIGHLY suggest you get yourself educated about the man and his past.....
Sammy

Cookeville, TN

#4 Nov 19, 2012
I heard today that Obama will be "coming out", and the Michelle is really peed off. She did know he was bisexual but he is not satisfied with her anymore. He won't say who his signifant other is, but it may be "Tim G".
Me too

Nebo, NC

#5 Nov 19, 2012
Obama rocks!
Just saying

Cookeville, TN

#6 Nov 20, 2012
Nope wrote:
These troll threads are getting old.
confederate solider- Me too-Its mostly from the same Poster Teddy Bonkers lives on topix be glad when they cut Teddy’s welfare off
Sheik Yerbouti

Cookeville, TN

#7 Nov 20, 2012
YouGot2BKiddin wrote:
Yeah right.......let's see if you say the same thing in a couple years when you are wishing you could get him out of the White House b/f he finishes the job he was put there to do. And if you don't know what that means then I HIGHLY suggest you get yourself educated about the man and his past.....
It scares the living shit of you that he just might pull it off doesn't it? Where would that leave your beloved GOP! I HIGHLY suggest you get off the Fox news.
Lib

Lawndale, NC

#8 Nov 20, 2012
Me liberal
Me love Obama
Me think 50 million people on food stamps no big deal
Me only complain if it happen when Repubwican in office
Yep

United States

#9 Nov 20, 2012
I'm glad he was reelected. He makes sense.
Sammy

Cookeville, TN

#10 Nov 20, 2012
I highly suggest you watch Fox News and learn the truth. Obama is a lying Idiot and Coward in Chief!
TGs

Cookeville, TN

#11 Nov 20, 2012
Sammy wrote:
I highly suggest you watch Fox News and learn the truth. Obama is a lying Idiot and Coward in Chief!
Make up your mind Teddy
Bobhere

Cookeville, TN

#12 Nov 20, 2012
confederate solider wrote:
I love obama he is our president comander in chief get used to it....like our forefathers said if u cant beat them join them,,,,,he can have my guns wife 401k whatever he wants i have
Im sure you would if you had any of that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kisha buck 4 min Ho on the loose 1
Church of Christ Women 1 hr Jerry H 83
best musician in cookeville 2 hr Mr rain man 17
Roustabout tattoo place 8 hr yeatin 1
7 days consecutive work? Isn't that illegal? (Apr '11) 9 hr Still Stew 606
Camel toes 10 hr Josh 23
Factories 10 hr Seriously wtf 14

Cookeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance