brenda judd hamby
flip flop

San Antonio, TX

#1 Feb 14, 2013
anybody know where she is now or who she is with?
Mr D

Sparta, TN

#2 Feb 17, 2013
No and nobody cares
Info

Crossville, TN

#3 Feb 26, 2013
Why would u wanna know where that piece of trash is. She is such a low life!!! I feel so sorry for her poor kids even though they are grown. Having to grow up with that and learn all their terrible mistakes from her being a tramp and a liar and a cheat and a thief.
Old Friend

Cookeville, TN

#4 Feb 26, 2013
Yet another thread put here solely for the purpose of ripping another person apart.
Satan

Cookeville, TN

#5 Feb 27, 2013
Old Friend wrote:
Yet another thread put here solely for the purpose of ripping another person apart.
These ignorant pillbillies just can't help themselves!
Shame

United States

#6 Feb 27, 2013
It's pretty bad when ya gotta put somebody's name out there like that on topix....if your that bored maybe you should get off the computer and get a job. And for the one talking crap, I bet if your name was on here, not too many good things would be said about you either, WE ALL have something we're not proud of hanging around in our closets, I bet your one to talk.
Old Friend

Cookeville, TN

#7 Feb 27, 2013
Well said, "Satan" and "Shame." I don't know the lady but nobody's name should be put on here for the buzzards to pick at.
yeehaw

United States

#8 Feb 27, 2013
Satan wrote:
<quoted text>
These ignorant pillbillies just can't help themselves!
It's podunkville! When the pillbillies roll off their couch, light a cig, scratch their ass, they hop on the internet and start asking crap questions. Most popular is bashing a woman who their husband/ boyfriend banged and they have their panties (that is if they wear any) in a twist. They should be concerned with working a job, staying on birth control and myob, but, hey, that's like being mature.
flip flop

United States

#9 Mar 5, 2013
sorry to hear that she was always very nice years ago, hope she is ok now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aaron swallows rape charge (May '15) 42 min Brandy 80
Best used tire shop in Cookeville? 6 hr terry 2
Women with 70's bush, give it a SHAVE 8 hr JimPimple 5
Is Spankies a good place to work? 8 hr ex employee 7
Summer stamps 8 hr whoosh 2
Republican G.W.Bush open the gates up for Mexic... 11 hr Just Sayin 2
Who is summer stamps 19 hr nutzaplente 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cookeville Mortgages