someone

Crossville, TN

#1 Feb 2, 2013
is the wii u worth buying
Just Saying

Crossville, TN

#2 Feb 2, 2013
It's a solid console. PS3/360 fanboys are gonna bitch about the lack of significant improvement in graphics but honestly, the graphics are better than what the PS3 has to offer and I don't foretell the graphics from any other next gen console being any better because the technology required to produce a significant leap in graphic quality on a home console doesn't exist at this time. I keep hearing "PS4's graphics are gonna be Avatar-quality" and I have to call bullshit because Avatar took years and hundreds of millions of dollars to render on the best hardware that money can buy. The cost of processing power hasn't dropped THAT much in five years. To even suggest that companies gonna pack that much power into a $400 system is nothing short of utterly retarded.
realz

Crossville, TN

#3 Feb 2, 2013
lol avatar quality.

Rendering one frame in Avatar required 40,000 processors, 104 terabytes of memory and 10 gigs of networking adapters... and they're gonna shove all of that in a 5 pound box. LMFGDAOOOOOOOOOOOO.

gotta love stupid ass fanboys.

to OP: get the wii u.you wont regret it.
Wii U

Crossville, TN

#4 Feb 2, 2013
I just got one. I love it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stealing Tools From Vehicles 4 hr Bwhahaha 4
Teachers are Dumb 4 hr A weekly story 57
king gary leon ealey from baxter tn (Feb '15) 5 hr Info Seeker 10
Did absolute fitness close 5 hr ttuball 2
Aggression on both sides 6 hr David 1
A backbone at last 8 hr Ron McDonald 12
Incompetence Will Continue 9 hr surrounded 5

Cookeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance