Woman throws bacon, runs from store

Woman throws bacon, runs from store

There are 29 comments on the Herald-Citizen story from Jan 31, 2013, titled Woman throws bacon, runs from store. In it, Herald-Citizen reports that:

She wanted bacon - but didn't want to pay for it. When confronted by store employees, Trena R. Greenwood, 47, of Dyer Long Road, Cookeville, threw the bacon and made a run for it, according to a Jan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Herald-Citizen.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
citizen

Livingston, TN

#22 Feb 3, 2013
I see you are in the process of nailing her to the cross......what happens to the bacon.?
Mindy

Cookeville, TN

#23 Feb 4, 2013
no, just an observation. The bacon may have went to the discount bend, watch for those pub's.
Wonderng

Crossville, TN

#24 Feb 24, 2013
When is Kroger going to do something about that fat woman in the hover-round and that creepy old man who eats everything in the store? I've seen her open packs of food and eat it right there in the store then close the package up and put it back on the shelf. I've complained about her numerous times but they didn't seem very concerned.
pay for it

United States

#25 Feb 24, 2013
Wonderng wrote:
When is Kroger going to do something about that fat woman in the hover-round and that creepy old man who eats everything in the store? I've seen her open packs of food and eat it right there in the store then close the package up and put it back on the shelf. I've complained about her numerous times but they didn't seem very concerned.
That's a health violation. Who wants to eat after someone else has opened a package? Next time, take a picture or better yet a video of the fat cow and her minion and show it to the manager. Demand solething be done or post it on YouTube for everyone to see. Kroger needs to step up their safety for customers. You don't know If this woman has any disease that may contaminate what she is tampering with. This is why I don't buy donuts at the self-serve counter. Too many filthy people help themselves and eat them while shopping. And you know they don't pay for the eaten fod, thus making things more expensive.at least I'm not the only one who sees this.
concerned

Crossville, TN

#26 Feb 24, 2013
Wonderng wrote:
I think I know who you're talking about. Is it the morbidly obese woman in the wheel chair? I've seen her eat off the olive bar with her bare hands. I've also seen her open 2 liters in the soda section and drink from them. I too have complained about her because it's just plain nasty, in addition to stealing.
Nasty

Crossville, TN

#27 Feb 24, 2013
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I know who you're talking about. Is it the morbidly obese woman in the wheel chair? I've seen her eat off the olive bar with her bare hands. I've also seen her open 2 liters in the soda section and drink from them. I too have complained about her because it's just plain nasty, in addition to stealing.
EW EW EW!!! Maybe she wouldn't be so fat if she'd quit eating everything in sight! I've heard it all, now.
katrina

United States

#28 Feb 25, 2013
Wonderng wrote:
She is a thief. It's the same as if she went through the door wilh the stuff she ate and not pay cor it. The next time she does this I hope someone will demand Kroger do something as people shouldn't have to eat her leftovers that are now contaminated with her unwashed hands and God knows what else.
ShesNasty

Crossville, TN

#29 Feb 28, 2013
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
saw her again today making her rounds through the produce and bakery department. she apparently does the same thing at walmart once she finishes raiding kroger. freaking fatass loser and lord knows she's drawing disability.
your answer

United States

#30 Feb 28, 2013
ShesNasty wrote:
<quoted text>
saw her again today making her rounds through the produce and bakery department. she apparently does the same thing at walmart once she finishes raiding kroger. freaking fatass loser and lord knows she's drawing disability.
Please report her. She is going to keep this up until management bans her. What she is doing is stealing, plain and simple and that helps drive the cost of food up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corruption at Tech 5 min Educated Atheist 65
Chris swallows 30 min Las 2
Ryan Allison busted stealing golf clubs 31 min Jason s 26
Proposed Fairground Purchase 44 min well 6
Dental implants 52 min truthful 4
The No Tax Bill for the dirty Rich, Was NOT Pa... 56 min truthful 3
Hardee's on willow 1 hr Alice 11

Cookeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance