live music in cookeville

live music in cookeville

Posted in the Cookeville Forum

music fan

United States

#1 Apr 16, 2011
Is there any good upcoming live music events coming up in or around cookeville? Anybody exciting playing at any of the bars around town? Anything at tech?

I'm looking for something to tide me over until some concerts I'm going to in late may -july.
answer

Cookeville, TN

#2 Apr 16, 2011
what type of music are you looking for? West side station and Amps and Ramps both have some decent shows.
music fan

United States

#3 Apr 16, 2011
I like anything if its good. I've caught Rhythm Head and Warren Gently playing around cookeville. big shoes and hanky panky are a couple of other bands I've seen.

I listen to anything and everything except gospel or taylor swift type new country.
answer

Knoxville, TN

#4 Apr 16, 2011
well there is some hardcore metal at west side station, cyber tag building. the 21st amps and ramps is going to do an acoustic style show and there are other shows lined up at both places. Norma Jean will be here on the 10th at amps and ramps. should be a good one. check out some local promoters on facebook, JungleCat productions, Feelgood promotions, Summit booking. also check out amps and ramps skatepark. they have a web page that has all the events listed too. its www.ampsandramps.com i just dont remember the link to the events. im not sure if west side has a page yet.
music fan

United States

#5 Apr 17, 2011
I'm not interested in a bunch of a
16 years old playing Maroon 5 covers. Thanks anyway.
answer

Cookeville, TN

#6 Apr 18, 2011
lol thats funny guess you are sol then. we have brought some national touring bands to both west side station and amps and ramps.
music fan

United States

#7 Apr 19, 2011
Well then name some of those "touring bands".
music

Tracy City, TN

#8 Apr 19, 2011
Wooly Bully's has live bands every Friday & Saturday. Some great bands.
music fan

United States

#9 Apr 19, 2011
Yes. Big Shoes plays there quite often
Fan

United States

#10 Apr 19, 2011
Spoonful is a great blues band. The next time they are playing is at Crawdaddys on Friday, May 13th.
Shane

Mcminnville, TN

#11 Apr 19, 2011
well

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#12 Apr 19, 2011
answer wrote:
lol thats funny guess you are sol then. we have brought some national touring bands to both west side station and amps and ramps.
bands with names like

silence of a marytr, apathy of a hero

or whatever junk don't count,

all that faggy mascara metal is a joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
haunting in algood (Sep '09) 1 hr History man 67
Aaron swallows rape charge (May '15) 9 hr idoits 45
Cummins is doomed 9 hr Huh 3
Maddies 13 hr Joe Amiss 10
Is Spankies a good place to work? 15 hr NewHere 1
Putnam co graduates class of 1981... 15 hr Drives From Cooke... 9
Women with 70's bush, give it a SHAVE Tue nutzaplente 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cookeville Mortgages