Things People Buy With Foodtsamps
IMHO

Cookeville, TN

#428 Dec 31, 2012
Sorry for wrong name on last post, my sister had been using my laptop and had not logged out

DeDominicis

“John Averitt is a molester.”

Since: Nov 08

Cookeville

#429 Jan 2, 2013
um yeah1212 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lazy insignificant brat?? My oldest is 14 lol MORON. Also, if you were MURDERED how are you typing? People move all the time to gain employment. Mothers have stayed home for generations and generations. Are they all prostitutes?? If my husband CHOOSES to be the breadwinner of the family, and have me at home to take care of our children, and ensure that the are well taken care of, and a hot meal and clean house when he gets home, that is HIS choice! This is how our ENTIRE family is happy. I think you, sir, are jealous! Jealous that you are a pathetic excuse for a man, and jealous MY family is successful, happy, and well off!
I think Joh. B. Averitt chose to fix his sucking mouth parts on a seven year old boy and that everything i said on my last reply on this topic is absolutely true.I'm nopt certain why i'm even seeing some of what you typed as it's absolutely off topic to OUr conversation and certainly off topic on this thread. You're a supporter of first degree murder and you dont deserve to live.If you dont work of your own choosing your husband isnt a man as he supports stagnancy.

DeDominicis

“John Averitt is a molester.”

Since: Nov 08

Cookeville

#430 Jan 2, 2013
Non economy priced soft drinks,Boxed chocolates and check out candy are some of the items one shouldnt be allowed to purchase with food stamps.
just saying it right

Cookeville, TN

#431 Jan 2, 2013
DeDominicis wrote:
<quoted text>I think Joh. B. Averitt chose to fix his sucking mouth parts on a seven year old boy and that everything i said on my last reply on this topic is absolutely true.I'm nopt certain why i'm even seeing some of what you typed as it's absolutely off topic to OUr conversation and certainly off topic on this thread. You're a supporter of first degree murder and you dont deserve to live.If you dont work of your own choosing your husband isnt a man as he supports stagnancy.
This comment from someone that doesn't work, Joey you are full of crap! You are jealous of any family that does not have you in it....get over yourself.
question

United States

#432 Jan 2, 2013
um yeah1212 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lazy insignificant brat?? My oldest is 14 lol MORON. Also, if you were MURDERED how are you typing? People move all the time to gain employment. Mothers have stayed home for generations and generations. Are they all prostitutes?? If my husband CHOOSES to be the breadwinner of the family, and have me at home to take care of our children, and ensure that the are well taken care of, and a hot meal and clean house when he gets home, that is HIS choice! This is how our ENTIRE family is happy. I think you, sir, are jealous! Jealous that you are a pathetic excuse for a man, and jealous MY family is successful, happy, and well off!
I could have sworn that you posted once you work at a factory and was a single mother and that you had no help from their father.
IMHO

Cookeville, TN

#433 Jan 2, 2013
question wrote:
<quoted text>
I could have sworn that you posted once you work at a factory and was a single mother and that you had no help from their father.
As i said in a post AFTER this, my sister was at my house and was using my computer, and I FORGOT TO LOG HER OUT~
IMHO

Cookeville, TN

#434 Jan 2, 2013
DeDominicis wrote:
<quoted text>I think Joh. B. Averitt chose to fix his sucking mouth parts on a seven year old boy and that everything i said on my last reply on this topic is absolutely true.I'm nopt certain why i'm even seeing some of what you typed as it's absolutely off topic to OUr conversation and certainly off topic on this thread. You're a supporter of first degree murder and you dont deserve to live.If you dont work of your own choosing your husband isnt a man as he supports stagnancy.
How do I support murder, and who the hell is John Averitt??

DeDominicis

“John Averitt is a molester.”

Since: Nov 08

Cookeville

#435 Jan 3, 2013
just saying it right wrote:
<quoted text>This comment from someone that doesn't work, Joey you are full of crap! You are jealous of any family that does not have you in it....get over yourself.
Lol You're a liar, ive been prevented from work by ingrates sposored by John Averitt.I'm not jealous of peoples families at all,i'm angry at a lot of trouble makers.

DeDominicis

“John Averitt is a molester.”

Since: Nov 08

Cookeville

#436 Jan 3, 2013
boxed chocolates,candy bars and non economy priced brand name soft drinks in the check out isle are some of the items that one could complain about.
yup yup

United States

#437 Jan 3, 2013
Why don't you apply at the library? You're tere enough. You should know the ins and outs of the place.
single mom

Meridian, MS

#438 Jan 7, 2013
Well i get fs but not that i want to i am za single mom my husband left me and our 2 kids and there only 5 and 7 am i supposed to let them starve.or am i supposed to feed them i dont by things we dontt need my kids.get what they want i send there lunch everyday so they deont get frreee lunch because i believe that if u get fs u should atleast b able tp feed ur kids.even if there at school its my responsability not the states
Jenni

United States

#439 Jan 7, 2013
single mom wrote:
Well i get fs but not that i want to i am za single mom my husband left me and our 2 kids and there only 5 and 7 am i supposed to let them starve.or am i supposed to feed them i dont by things we dontt need my kids.get what they want i send there lunch everyday so they deont get frreee lunch because i believe that if u get fs u should atleast b able tp feed ur kids.even if there at school its my responsability not the states
ur Money at Work: Welfare Cash Spent on Strippers, Booze and Porn Shops
Katie Pavlich
News Editor, Townhall. They’re on the dole — and watching the pole.

Welfare recipients took out cash at bars, liquor stores, X-rated video shops, hookah parlors and even strip clubs — where they presumably spent their taxpayer money on lap dances rather than diapers, a Post investigation found.

A database of 200 million Electronic Benefit Transfer records from January 2011 to July 2012, obtained by The Post through a Freedom of Information request, showed welfare recipients using their EBT cards to make dozens of cash withdrawals at ATMs inside Hank’s Saloon in Brooklyn; the Blue Door Video porn shop in the East Village; The Anchor, a sleek SoHo lounge; the Patriot Saloon in TriBeCa; and Drinks Galore, a liquor distributor in The Bronx.

The state Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance (OTDA), which oversees the “cash assistance program,” even lists some of these welfare-ready ATMs on its Web site.

One EBT machine is stationed inside Club Eleven, an infamous Hunts Point jiggle joint known as much for its violent history as its girls in pink thongs.
SOmeone

Crossville, TN

#440 Jan 7, 2013
IMHO wrote:
<quoted text>
How do I support murder, and who the hell is John Averitt??
Pay little Joey no mind. He's been on Topix accusing a select number of individuals of ruining his life and being murders, molesters, and rapists because they tried to help him for a while now. How he hasn't been banned (or institutionalized) yet is beyond me.
Strippers

Cookeville, TN

#441 Jan 8, 2013
Gypsy Rose Lee

Cookeville, TN

#443 Jan 8, 2013
Strippers wrote:
Yes, and every single one who did this was a democrat! LOL
Jenni

United States

#444 Jan 8, 2013
Gypsy Rose Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and every single one who did this was a democrat! LOL
not all but I would guess the majority, I do bet all voted for Obama to keep them checks rolling in.
whatshesaid

Charlotte, NC

#445 Jan 8, 2013
I think they should have iphones instead of those that just make calls. Then they could watch porn as they watched tv, smoked, drink their beer, nap while woofing down those big macs.
Outrageous

Crossville, TN

#446 Jan 8, 2013
DeDominicis wrote:
<quoted text>I think Joh. B. Averitt chose to fix his sucking mouth parts on a seven year old boy and that everything i said on my last reply on this topic is absolutely true.I'm nopt certain why i'm even seeing some of what you typed as it's absolutely off topic to OUr conversation and certainly off topic on this thread. You're a supporter of first degree murder and you dont deserve to live.If you dont work of your own choosing your husband isnt a man as he supports stagnancy.
Are you insinuating that this guy molested you? That's an awfully big accusation to make against somebody when you have no evidence. Are you sure you wanna walk that walk?
nope

Crossville, TN

#447 Jan 8, 2013
Gypsy Rose Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and every single one who did this was a democrat! LOL
Ironic you would say this, because out of the 10 or so people I personally know who are on assistance, 8 of them of diehard Republicans who seem to think that nobody deserves food stamps except them. Most of them are also drawing disability for BS "medical conditions." And even though they benefit from welfare, they keep voting for people who are against it because they're too dumb to know how politics work.
Frank the Tank

United States

#449 Jan 8, 2013
nope wrote:
<quoted text>
Ironic you would say this, because out of the 10 or so people I personally know who are on assistance, 8 of them of diehard Republicans who seem to think that nobody deserves food stamps except them. Most of them are also drawing disability for BS "medical conditions." And even though they benefit from welfare, they keep voting for people who are against it because they're too dumb to know how politics work.
As each state reported their final election details, the evidence of voter fraud is astounding.

Massive voter fraud has been reported in areas of OH and FL, with PA, WI and VA, all are deploying personnel to investigate election results.

Here are just a few examples of what has surfaced with much more to come.

* In 59 voting districts in the Philadelphia region, Obama received 100% of the votes with not even a single vote recorded for Romney.
(A mathematical and statistical impossibility).

* In 21 districts in Wood County Ohio, Obama received 100% of the votes where GOP inspectors were illegally removed from their polling locations - and not one single vote was recorded for Romney.
(Another statistical impossibility).

* In Wood County Ohio, 106,258 voted in a county with only 98,213 eligible voters.

* In St. Lucie County, FL, there were 175,574 registered eligible voters but 247,713 votes were cast.

* The National SEAL Museum, a polling location in St. Lucie County, FL had a 158% voter turnout.

* Palm Beach County, FL had a 141% voter turnout.

* In Ohio County, Obama won by 108% of the total number of eligible voters.

NOTE: Obama won in every state that did not require a Photo ID and lost in every state that did require a Photo ID in order to vote.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All Hell has broke loose in Sparta 1 hr reaganlovesyou 103
Cookeville lawyers and dui"s 4 hr No thank u I will... 5
News Woman arrested after bow saw chase 5 hr Pervert1 38
30 years ago there were very few ratchets 7 hr No thank u I will... 17
Ralph's Closing? 8 hr No thank u I will... 24
list of people not paying child support (Feb '12) 11 hr Bobby 27
Wendy Askins Sat Cexphielde 14

Cookeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cookeville Mortgages