First Prev
of 2
Next Last
2old4bs

Gainesboro, TN

#23 Oct 19, 2010
HAHAHA wrote:
some fat ass Kirby (I think was her last name) girl worked there.. Nothin' but white trash scum of the earth pill head SLUT.... that skanks got some big 'ol....teeth...
Man, that's the pot calling the kettle black. Haven't seen anything in Boondocks that's even 1 inch above pond-scum. Ask around about Angie, "Queen of Whores" And for all you geniuses out there---You can be a criminal and still get a beer license, just not a felony conviction. Excuse me tho', I'm talking to some of the best Baxter educated idiots on the planet,so I know you all knew all of this without me telling you. One more thing, the "Queen's" own son won't even have anything to do with her. Tell you anything?
agree

Cookeville, TN

#24 Oct 19, 2010
2old4bs wrote:
<quoted text> Man, that's the pot calling the kettle black. Haven't seen anything in Boondocks that's even 1 inch above pond-scum. Ask around about Angie, "Queen of Whores" And for all you geniuses out there---You can be a criminal and still get a beer license, just not a felony conviction. Excuse me tho', I'm talking to some of the best Baxter educated idiots on the planet,so I know you all knew all of this without me telling you. One more thing, the "Queen's" own son won't even have anything to do with her. Tell you anything?
I know for a damn fact that both Cornbread and Angie have been arrested several times. She just has misdemeanors, but he has a couple of old felonies, and was in court last December for domestic violence and Angie was listed as the victim.

"Queen of Whores!" That shit is funny and the damn truth when it comes to her big, nasty, skanky, loud-mouthed as&!! Cornbread is gross and will try to sleep with anything that breathes behind her back.

They are both disgusting rednecks and they really belong together to make each other miserable for life.

If I were either of these scumbag's children, I sure as hell would never admit to it. Don't blame the guy for wanting nothing to do with his batshit crazy mother.
TexasTrash

Cookeville, TN

#25 Oct 20, 2010
Laura wanna talk drugs loosing your kids.running around on the husband,Or even kicking the kids out and still getting wefare and food stamps on the kds.Step son has only had h+++ sence you broke mommy and daddy up.Slepping with him while that we married.Those wonderful baby sitters.Yor the whores and husband follows along.Your not even from here go back to texas and stop your lies.Your a dope head,Pop your pills and smoke you pot.Then go beg at all the churhes for money.And you are the crazy B++++.You dont need to worry about sitting with on have a baby and act like a friend.When your own is out the window at night and lost a baby already.you have seven kids and god only knows who they belong too.Trashy B***h.Go do some more dop your better layed up than out whoring around .Or tell husband you at the libray Thats a good one.You neither one will work and bum off the churhes.Look out its almost chrismas .Have you got your church list yet.They go to all churhes around the baxter area.Now that is trashy
the roselady

White House, TN

#26 Oct 21, 2010
I don't know who started this but as for bar owners, I have sold my roses in them for 10 years or more and there isn't 1 that can call the kettle black. All are going to have fights and drugs also so the best bar can't say they haven't ever had such. Just give it time and it will come.
As far Cornbread & Angie, Angie is one of the most truthful people I have ever known. She has always been straight up with me and when she tells you something you better believe its the truth. Keep up the good work. I know this is a good place to come to.
Steve

Spring Hill, FL

#27 Oct 21, 2010
LOL I have never seen so many postings with grammar issues.., is the public school system in this county that bad?
yes it is

Cookeville, TN

#28 Oct 21, 2010
Steve wrote:
LOL I have never seen so many postings with grammar issues.., is the public school system in this county that bad?
Yes, Steve. The schools here are horrible.

And to whoever the person that has the meth pipe in one hand and the Budweiser in the other hand and is completely hammered out of their skull, and types stupid shit to me..... You should check your hillbilly ass into a damn rehab ASAP! Hopefully, they'll give you some grammar and communication skills so you can at least form a legible paragraph on Topix.

You have to be hallucinating badly to think I am some woman from Texas that has 7 children.

I am assuming that this is someone that you ripped off in a bad drug deal over at your inbred cesspool known as Boondocks.
biker two

Smithville, TN

#29 Oct 22, 2010
i like the boondocks Gail you are full of it the law will see you one day soon if they do it right you can not get out this one i will see to that.
Dumbasses

Charlotte, NC

#30 Jan 3, 2011
Before you start saying someone is a honest, truthful person you should really wait until you are stabbed in the back by that person. The Boondocks has the potential to be an extremely nice bar, with a good crowd and good entertainment. It just needs a new owner!!!

Every bar you go to you are always going to have drunks in there being perverted, you are always going to have sluts who try to get with whatever they can, you are always going to have drugs, and you are always going to have STD's. It does not matter what or where the bar is. Nashville, Knoxville, Cookeville, they all have these issues. If you think the bar you are going to doesn't then you are a dumbass!
Is That You

Cookeville, TN

#31 Jan 3, 2011
??

Rebecca?
the roselady wrote:
I have sold my roses in them for 10 years or more
chip

Manchester, TN

#32 Jan 4, 2011
Dumbasses wrote:
Before you start saying someone is a honest, truthful person you should really wait until you are stabbed in the back by that person. The Boondocks has the potential to be an extremely nice bar, with a good crowd and good entertainment. It just needs a new owner!!!
Every bar you go to you are always going to have drunks in there being perverted, you are always going to have sluts who try to get with whatever they can, you are always going to have drugs, and you are always going to have STD's. It does not matter what or where the bar is. Nashville, Knoxville, Cookeville, they all have these issues. If you think the bar you are going to doesn't then you are a dumbass!
How did anyone stab you in the back.Sounds like it a personal thing.You didnt put your name in to this.The owner is doing what everybody else is doing.Making it.I know both the owners and it seems that every time i walk in to the other there always taking s**t about someone to there backs.And a fight mosr every night.Yes the Boondocks has got rid of the bad and dont want them down there was you on of them.Boondocks dont let fights go on down there and the other loves it ,You people choose.They are differant down at the Boondocks.Good People! I went to the wheel and they were fighting at the door and i got knoked back out the door as i was walking in.If you go for a fight go. if you are going for a good time Please go somewhere else.
agree

Cookeville, TN

#33 Jan 4, 2011
The boondocks is horrible. It is a disease infested dump with the likes of the Ealey's down there, it will never be a "nice" bar without disease, drugs, fighting, and thefts.
Dumbasses

United States

#34 Jan 4, 2011
chip wrote:
<quoted text>How did anyone stab you in the back.Sounds like it a personal thing.You didnt put your name in to this.The owner is doing what everybody else is doing.Making it.I know both the owners and it seems that every time i walk in to the other there always taking s**t about someone to there backs.And a fight mosr every night.Yes the Boondocks has got rid of the bad and dont want them down there was you on of them.Boondocks dont let fights go on down there and the other loves it ,You people choose.They are differant down at the Boondocks.Good People! I went to the wheel and they were fighting at the door and i got knoked back out the door as i was walking in.If you go for a fight go. if you are going for a good time Please go somewhere else.
I have never been ran off from down there and I go to the wheel and guess what??? The same damn people go to both bars! A fight can start at any bar, as long as there is alcohol involved there is always going to be a fight at some point and time. Doesn't matter where you are. When I walk in somewhere I do not want to feel like people are talking shit as soon as I walk in! That is what is hurting the Boondocks! Ask anyone around town. As for you getting knocked right back out the door, you just showed up at the wrong time. Gail has been in business for a very long time, so she must be doing something right.... Boondocks has only been open for about 2 years and are already talking about closing! Think about what you are saying before you say it.
jimmyjohn

Baxter, TN

#35 Jan 13, 2012
i no gail and she a good women. i also no cornbeard and angie and theys good people also. no needs to be fightin or hollerin at eech other on her its just all good clean fun nobodys gettin hurt or nuthin like that
harleygurl

Nashville, TN

#36 Jan 13, 2012
scums wrote:
<quoted text>
Cornbread and Angie are trash. They both have a lengthy criminal history and he's been to jail countless times for domestic assault against HER. Bikers are trash so this may be why you feel right at home.
Bikers are trash??? That is so stereotypical. I paid ALOT of money for my bike and bikers aren't only known for the bar scene. I ride with Judges, Lawyers, Bankers, Small Business Owners etc and we do ALOT of good for others between Toy Runs, Charity Runs and more. I for one have only been to Boondocks one time on a Poker Run and wasn't too impressed, but to throw all bikers in one group and downgrade us is very small minded!!!!!
Retards

Baxter, TN

#37 Jan 13, 2012
So.....bikers aren't trash but you're riding with Judges, Lawyers and Bankers..hmmmm....interesting perception on what you think trash is.

The Boondocks is just another skank ass bar in the area. I wish every bar here would close and go out of business. All that goes to these bars are trashy ass rednecks, drug dealers/users, thieves, skank bitches, and any other form of trash you could think of. These are the people who can't work because they're "disabled" or some shit...but they can blow their government check on a night out at some of Putnam County's finest establishments.

Look at the comments from the Pro-Boondocks people...is that any indication of the kind of trash that hangs out at these places? WTF is the point of going to ANY of these bars? To drink? Wouldn't it be cheaper and better just doing it at home with your friends, neighbors etc? I guess if you live in a trailer you kind of need to get out every now and then, so I guess maybe staying in/going to friends isn't an option for most of these people..."By god! we're goin to the boondocks fer sum karaoke and drinkin...sounds like a bunch of hootin and hollerin fer some good fun!"

And normally I wouldn't cuss so much on here, but godamn you bar assholes piss me off as much as the church nuts.
harleygurl

Nashville, TN

#38 Jan 13, 2012
Like I said, I wasn't impressed with Boondocks but to each their own. I am just trying to point out all bikers aren't trash and since I have started riding, many of those "trashy bikers" have given their personal time and money to help those less fortunate. Doesn't sound like "trash" to me....just saying....
Irony

Charlotte, NC

#39 Jan 13, 2012
I love when uneducated rednecks argue over who is trashier than the other.

Please, do continue you morons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bruce Jenner "I am a woman" 3 hr lol 3
any one know lee flat (mad lee) (Aug '11) 3 hr still here 35
The old icandy building 4 hr Pissed off mother 2
Herald Citizen article 4 hr Info 8
Good Family Physician? (Feb '14) 6 hr Darmecus Jenkins 9
military flying over Cookeville.. 6 hr Al Henry 5
the new taxi 7 hr someone 15
More from around the web

Cookeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE