Sin - Curses - Evil Spirits

Posted in the Cookeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jesus is my brother

San Antonio, TX

#1 Sep 5, 2012
The reason people have evil spirits upon them, is because of the evil they have done.
When you do evil,
you open the door for evil spirits to come into your life.
That is called being cursed.
Or having a curse upon you.
Anything that is not a blessing is a curse and anything that is not a curse is a blessing.

Doing any evil is a curse.
If you do any evil you are cursed.
And have a curse or curses upon your life.
For example
Sickness is a curse.
Depression is a curse.
Any addiction is a curse.
Stupidity is a curse.
Disobedience is a curse.
Rebellion is a curse.
Speaking idle words is a curse.
Acting silly and foolish is a curse.
Not honoring your parents is a curse.
Sin is a curse.
Entertaining yourself with evil and sin is a curse.

And for ever curse you have upon you there is a evil spirit that has a right to your life.
And that evil spirit is why you find yourself in the situations you are in when it all comes to the point that your fun in the evil you are doing or did becomes your nightmare.
And these curses can be passed on to your children and their children.
To the third and fourth generation.

That is all there is in life.
Good an evil. Blessings and curses.

Either it is a curse or either it is a blessing. Either it is good or either it is evil. Nothing else.

I see many people who think they are blessed but in actuality they are cursed. They do not know they are cursed. Their eyes are not opened, so they can not see it.

If God does not open your eyes to see it, you will not know that you are cursed and have curses upon you.
not cursed

Woodruff, SC

#2 Sep 5, 2012
I think you are nutts. People who go through hard times love God the same as you do. It is Satan who is jealous and he likes to send his demons to hurt the people who love God. Jesus died for me and never would I blame God for the devils actions. Jesus said those who love home would be hated.....so read your bible.
Jesus is my brother

San Antonio, TX

#3 Sep 5, 2012
not cursed wrote:
I think you are nutts. People who go through hard times love God the same as you do. It is Satan who is jealous and he likes to send his demons to hurt the people who love God. Jesus died for me and never would I blame God for the devils actions. Jesus said those who love home would be hated.....so read your bible.
Most everything you said here is incorrect. And I can easily prove it. Would you like to discuss it one on one one statement at a time?
I dont think so

Burnsville, NC

#4 Sep 5, 2012
Jesus is my brother wrote:
<quoted text>
Most everything you said here is incorrect. And I can easily prove it. Would you like to discuss it one on one one statement at a time?
Like I said you are nutts. Bad things happen to good people and that's a proven fact.
Jesus is my brother

San Antonio, TX

#5 Sep 5, 2012
I dont think so wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said you are nutts. Bad things happen to good people and that's a proven fact.
There are no good people. Everyone is evil to some degree.
Radio

Cookeville, TN

#6 Sep 5, 2012
And you, Jesus is my brother, are full of shit. Best troll line I've seen in at least a month!
Jesus is my brother

San Antonio, TX

#7 Sep 5, 2012
Radio wrote:
And you, Jesus is my brother, are full of shit. Best troll line I've seen in at least a month!
What part of you is not bull dung?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#8 Sep 5, 2012
not cursed wrote:
I love it when someone calls someone else nuts, then goes on to mention invisible magic men.
Jesus is my brother

San Antonio, TX

#9 Sep 5, 2012
southern alien wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when someone calls someone else nuts, then goes on to mention invisible magic men.
Are radio waves invisible?
Cursor

Lexington, TN

#11 Sep 5, 2012
The reason people have evil spirits upon them, is because of the evil they have done.
When you do evil,
you open the door for evil spirits to come into your life.
That is called being cursed.
Or having a curse upon you.
Anything that is not a blessing is a curse and anything that is not a curse is a blessing.
Doing any evil is a curse.
If you do any evil you are cursed.
And have a curse or curses upon your life.
For example
Sickness is a curse.
Depression is a curse.
Any addiction is a curse.
Stupidity is a curse.
Disobedience is a curse.
Rebellion is a curse.
Speaking idle words is a curse.
Acting silly and foolish is a curse.
Not honoring your parents is a curse.
Sin is a curse.
Entertaining yourself with evil and sin is a curse.
And for ever curse you have upon you there is a evil spirit that has a right to your life.
And that evil spirit is why you find yourself in the situations you are in when it all comes to the point that your fun in the evil you are doing or did becomes your nightmare.
And these curses can be passed on to your children and their children.
To the third and fourth generation.
That is all there is in life.
Good an evil. Blessings and curses.
Either it is a curse or either it is a blessing. Either it is good or either it is evil. Nothing else.
I see many people who think they are blessed but in actuality they are cursed. They do not know they are cursed. Their eyes are not opened, so they can not see it.
If God does not open your eyes to see it, you will not know that you are cursed and have curses upon you.
You have been cursed with the twin evils of poor spelling and improper use of syntax. This curse has probably been passed down to you from previous generations, and will be further passed down through your own generations. Unless you repent, of course.
Jesus is my brother

San Antonio, TX

#12 Sep 5, 2012
Cursor wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been cursed with the twin evils of poor spelling and improper use of syntax. This curse has probably been passed down to you from previous generations, and will be further passed down through your own generations. Unless you repent, of course.
Your stupidity cost you greatly this time.

The Lord bless me with all your blessings and all the blessings of your family that you and them do not use to bless the name of the Lord.
Not4Dem

Cookeville, TN

#13 Sep 5, 2012
<quoted text>
What part of you is not bull dung?
Are you a Democrat?
Jesus is my brother

San Antonio, TX

#14 Sep 5, 2012
Not4Dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a Democrat?
I do not get involved with the things of this world.

I am not of this world.
Not4Dec

Cookeville, TN

#15 Sep 5, 2012
<quoted text>
I do not get involved with the things of this world.
I am not of this world.
Nether was that bunch at the democratic convention tonight ..God bless take care

Location hidden

#16 Sep 6, 2012
<quoted text>
Are radio waves invisible?
They are detectable, the supernatural isn't.
Jesus is my brother

San Antonio, TX

#17 Sep 6, 2012
southern alien wrote:
<quoted text>
They are detectable, the supernatural isn't.
The super natural is very much detectable.
Pass the Kool aid

Sparta, TN

#18 Sep 6, 2012
I think you've been inhaling too much Religious incense. It's people like you that scare off wouldbe Christians. I can appreciate your love for God. but you come across as being a little spooky. I can understand some of what you are saying, but sounds to me that you are trying to make yourself sound Super Spiritual and you are making yourself look like a Religious Wierdo. Do you belong to a Church that is teaching you this stuff, or did you just come to your own enlightenment about this whole thing. If you go to a Church please let us know which one so we can avoid it.
Jesus is my brother

San Antonio, TX

#19 Sep 6, 2012
Pass the Kool aid wrote:
I think you've been inhaling too much Religious incense. It's people like you that scare off wouldbe Christians. I can appreciate your love for God. but you come across as being a little spooky. I can understand some of what you are saying, but sounds to me that you are trying to make yourself sound Super Spiritual and you are making yourself look like a Religious Wierdo. Do you belong to a Church that is teaching you this stuff, or did you just come to your own enlightenment about this whole thing. If you go to a Church please let us know which one so we can avoid it.
How long have you been plagued with this stupidity you have in you?
pie

Novi, MI

#20 Sep 6, 2012
I am a curse on my parents. I was a result of butt sex. They've been sorry every day since I was born.

Yes, I am a curse. I admit it.

Location hidden

#21 Sep 6, 2012
<quoted text>
The super natural is very much detectable.
If the supernatural were detectible, it would be deemed 'natural' and science would study it. It isn't detectible because its a bunch of made up woowoo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tennessee pools oasis crooks joe nash (Jun '14) 19 min Dont be fooled 14
clint and becca arrested again 1 hr not right 1
nurse Nakia .from kids kare 1 hr saddened 1
drug bust 6 hr casper 1
Trendy Trades 8 hr Al Henry 2
Restaurants for sale or lease? (Feb '11) 10 hr Chef 29
pace setters 12 hr um yeah1212 7
Cookeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web