first love

Columbia, SC

#1 Aug 17, 2009
I am trying to find a old friend of mine. His name is Michael Smith. He went to military and got discharged. I moved and havent seen or heard from him since. His brother name is David. I just like to talk to him and see how he is doing.

“Hot as fire and Cold as steel”

Since: Aug 09

Cookeville

#2 Aug 17, 2009
first love wrote:
I am trying to find a old friend of mine. His name is Michael Smith. He went to military and got discharged. I moved and havent seen or heard from him since. His brother name is David. I just like to talk to him and see how he is doing.
Good luck in your search honey. The only Michael Smith I know of here is a Cookeville City Police Officer. I believe he is divorced but not entirely sure about that.
first love

Columbia, SC

#3 Aug 17, 2009
Thanks its been years since I have seen him.

Cookeville

#4 Aug 17, 2009
first love wrote:
Thanks its been years since I have seen him.
He may have wondered about you also. Life is short and you will never know what the outcome of a reunion could be unless you try. Again, I wish you the very best.
first love

Columbia, SC

#5 Aug 17, 2009
THe last time I seen him he was skinny and black hair. He has a brother named David. IF you know him I just want to say hi. He went to Upperman High School.
an old friend

Cookeville, TN

#6 Aug 18, 2009
Hey, first love, I'm an old friend of David's, actually. Not seen either in years, but I happen to know Michael was married but they're now divorced. They do share a daughter, who I'm thinking lives with DeAnna. I'm pretty sure Michael, David, and Jimmy still live in Cookeville, though.
first love

Columbia, SC

#7 Aug 18, 2009
I am not trying to start anything. I know they lived in Baxter when I moved. I just wanted to say hi to an old friend.
dsnorrod

Chatsworth, GA

#8 Aug 18, 2009
First love, I think I know who you are talking about. I still have contact with David. Email me at dsnorrod@charter.net.

Cookeville

#9 Aug 18, 2009
dsnorrod wrote:
First love, I think I know who you are talking about. I still have contact with David. Email me at dsnorrod@charter.net.
Thank you for taking the time to help this lady. I was afraid she would get some really mean replies on here just because she was trying to locate a man she still cares for. You are a good person.
MikeSmith

Gainesboro, TN

#10 Oct 13, 2012
This is Michael Smith. If you are still looking for me Firstlove my mail is smitty90383@gmail.com. Please contact me. I have moved myself and have been gone for some years also though i now live in Jackson county. Look forward to hearing from you.
annoyed

Cambridge, MA

#11 Nov 19, 2012
wow i saw him in algood at the projects and his wife was not with him
DeAnna Smith

Gainesboro, TN

#12 Jan 2, 2013
For one michael smith is still married to me for two we still have our daughter and for three he dont need no women friends. so dont contact him
first love wrote:
DeAnna Smith

Gainesboro, TN

#13 Jan 2, 2013
and to u i dont know were u get ur info but me and michael are still married so get ur facts straight befor u go running ur mouth to ppl. me and mike has never been divorced and is not even considering divorce.
an old friend wrote:
Hey, first love, I'm an old friend of David's, actually. Not seen either in years, but I happen to know Michael was married but they're now divorced. They do share a daughter, who I'm thinking lives with DeAnna. I'm pretty sure Michael, David, and Jimmy still live in Cookeville, though.
jeepers

Cookeville, TN

#14 Jan 2, 2013
whats with all the insecutity. all she wanted to do was say hi to an old friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why liberals are wrong about Trump 19 min Surrounded By Idiots 31
?illegals in Cookeville? 1 hr resident 208
who has the biggest house in cookeville? (Mar '15) 2 hr Wondering 10
Bowmans and more scammers 2 hr Pilled Up 1
No money for teachers but plenty for land+const... 4 hr Educated Atheist 54
Teachers are Dumb 8 hr resident 39
Trump merch for sale across from food lion 8 hr resident 11

Cookeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance