Since: Sep 09

Monterey, TN

#21 Sep 22, 2009
Go to Chaffin do not go out of town they all may be running buddys but get the running buddies with the judge (hint-hint)
MissUnderstood

Cookeville, TN

#22 Sep 22, 2009
Randy York was (and still is) the best attorney in this area; however, he is now the D.A. He can't take cases except for the state. I agree to go out of town to find one. Not sure if Will Robertson takes divorce cases, but he is a good attorney. Mike Clift is suppose to be the best divorce attorney in town, and he does get what he asks for a large majority of the time. He loves doing despositions and cost more than you will be awarded in divorce.
flogger

Pauline, SC

#23 Sep 22, 2009
Looking At You wrote:
Jack cracks the waittress and he is going to need a divorce
What waitress? Do you know any of this for a fact? If you did...you'd know which one.
heres one

Springfield, SC

#24 Sep 22, 2009
I have heard that lynda simmons is a good lawyer.
Looking At You

Santa Barbara, CA

#25 Sep 22, 2009
I know which one just not the name
TNpeopleSUCK

Cullowhee, NC

#26 Sep 22, 2009
OMG my ex husband has him now and you are ABSOLUTELY right!!!!! Where did he get his license to practice law, Panda Garden's bubble gum machine? LOL What a joke! I guess there has to be someone to represent the crooks!
HangEmHigh

Cullowhee, NC

#27 Sep 22, 2009
I have heard that Marti Crawford really goes for the "nads" when men aren't playing by the rules. Women should use her!
Art Vandelay

United States

#28 Sep 23, 2009
Umm yeah..She is the one heading up the lawsuit against...wait for it.... TOPIX....She has clients from Overton County that are the plaintiff and she is trying to get IP's of people who posted release from the Website... Just to let you know....
heres one wrote:
I have heard that lynda simmons is a good lawyer.

Since: Jun 09

Smyrna, TN

#29 Sep 23, 2009
HangEmHigh wrote:
I have heard that Marti Crawford really goes for the "nads" when men aren't playing by the rules. Women should use her!
Yeah, I've heard that too. I don't know from experience but I have heard more than once that she's a tough cookie.
eh me

Buffalo Valley, TN

#30 Sep 23, 2009
Oh sweet. Which post... Do i get to be on the ucdailynews crime report any time soon?
Art Vandelay wrote:
Umm yeah..She is the one heading up the lawsuit against...wait for it.... TOPIX....She has clients from Overton County that are the plaintiff and she is trying to get IP's of people who posted release from the Website... Just to let you know....
<quoted text>
advice

Bradyville, TN

#31 Sep 23, 2009
Mary Crowford is a good lawyer.
divorced

Crossville, TN

#32 Sep 23, 2009
my divorce was cut and dry--i went to agreed divorce clinic w/ Frank Kessler. Marti Crawford is supposed to be a great one for women. Mike Clift represented my father and did a wonderful job, however, he represented my cousin and barely touched his case, but charged him like crazy! good luck!
me and me

Dayton, OH

#33 Sep 23, 2009
Confused wrote:
Who is a good divorce lawyer in cookeville?
Randy Chaffin
Sucks

Jasper, TN

#34 Sep 23, 2009
He represents dead beats and Clift used to be a good divorce atty. Not any more. I have several stories to long to go into here.

“Pray 4 and Support our troops.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#35 Sep 23, 2009
Art Vandelay wrote:
<quoted text>
For which topic on here is she getting the ISP for. I know of one where people where saying someone killed someone or in that nature. Also their was the whole Hutchinson B.S that was going on also.
hmmm

Columbia, SC

#36 Sep 25, 2009
I think not forsure but I think it was one about the guy from Livinston who kidnapped a good friend of mine and we all know the rest of the story.
Art Vandelay

San Antonio, TX

#37 Sep 25, 2009
way to weigh in there for us Angie.
hmmm wrote:
I think not forsure but I think it was one about the guy from Livinston who kidnapped a good friend of mine and we all know the rest of the story.
my opinion

Maryville, TN

#38 Sep 25, 2009
Lisa Chapman Fowler
CookieTown Kid

Cookeville, TN

#39 Sep 29, 2009
there all crooks take your money and want more...
Yep

Jasper, TN

#40 Sep 30, 2009
Chaffin definitely represents dead beats most of the time and the judges know that. Heck, he worked with Cameron for years so what does that ya?? He is an alright guy but I dont want the judges to have a preconceived idea if i ever have to go to court.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All Hell has broke loose in Sparta 58 min reaganlovesyou 103
Cookeville lawyers and dui"s 3 hr No thank u I will... 5
News Woman arrested after bow saw chase 5 hr Pervert1 38
30 years ago there were very few ratchets 7 hr No thank u I will... 17
Ralph's Closing? 8 hr No thank u I will... 24
list of people not paying child support (Feb '12) 11 hr Bobby 27
Wendy Askins Sat Cexphielde 14

Cookeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance