First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Confused

United States

#1 Sep 21, 2009
Who is a good divorce lawyer in cookeville?
advisor

Pauline, SC

#2 Sep 21, 2009
Confused wrote:
Smith and Wesson.
PATRICIA KING

Paris, TN

#3 Sep 21, 2009
Confused wrote:
THE BEST BILL CAMRON OR COLESON IN LIVINGSTON
Really

Jasper, TN

#4 Sep 21, 2009
Bill Cameron is one of the worst!! He can't even read a financial statement - no kidding! He is the one that told me that! He almost always represents criminals or the screw up in a divorce. My friend got divorced and he represented her husband. We ripped him wide open because Cameron came unprepared and was no match for the other lawyer. He is good at stalling and making up ridiculous reason. The judges also don't pay a much attention to him because of all the BS from him. So,if you use him, just know that it will be assumed that you are a derelict since that is his client base 99% of the time.
Welch

Pauline, SC

#5 Sep 21, 2009
Really wrote:
Bill Cameron is one of the worst!! He can't even read a financial statement - no kidding! He is the one that told me that! He almost always represents criminals or the screw up in a divorce. My friend got divorced and he represented her husband. We ripped him wide open because Cameron came unprepared and was no match for the other lawyer. He is good at stalling and making up ridiculous reason. The judges also don't pay a much attention to him because of all the BS from him. So,if you use him, just know that it will be assumed that you are a derelict since that is his client base 99% of the time.
LMAO! Imagine that. Patricia King thinks that fool hung the moon.
ohreally

Cookeville, TN

#6 Sep 21, 2009
Really wrote:
Got any dog in this fight?????????Got someone you want to reccommend?

“Stay out of my padded cell”

Since: Sep 09

Anywhere

#7 Sep 21, 2009
Welch wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! Imagine that. Patricia King thinks that fool hung the moon.
Bill Cameron was still a good attorney at the time he represented Ms. King. She is basing her opinions on Cameron's representation of her, not on the experiences of other people. Some love him and some hate him. The same is true in any profession.
PATRICIA KING

Paris, TN

#8 Sep 21, 2009
Welch wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! Imagine that. Patricia King thinks that fool hung the moon.
THAT FOOL HAS A LOT OF CLIENTS...HIS BANK ACCOUNT IS NOT HURTTING...

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#9 Sep 21, 2009
Really wrote:
I 100% agree. Bill Cameron is the worst lawyer I've ever hired. I don't know about divorce but the best attorney I've found in this town is Sean Fry. I like E.J Mackie too but he is PD now I think.
mother

Columbia, SC

#10 Sep 21, 2009
Daryl Colson in Livingston is one of the best. Randy Chaffins in Sparta is suppose to be another good one.
Really

Jasper, TN

#11 Sep 21, 2009
ohreally wrote:
<quoted text>
Got any dog in this fight?????????Got someone you want to reccommend?
I have no dog in this fight but can tell you that Henry Fincher is a good atty and can read any kind of business document or financial statement. No matter who you get, you will still have to push them and keep dialogue open. They do this day in and day out and don't always get in a hurry to push things through.
Really

Jasper, TN

#12 Sep 21, 2009
PATRICIA KING wrote:
<quoted text>THAT FOOL HAS A LOT OF CLIENTS...HIS BANK ACCOUNT IS NOT HURTTING...
Yep, he has lots of clients because there are alot of low life criminals around here. He takes them all! He laughed one time and told me which case bought his houseboat. He isn't stupid, he just doesn't need to know much with the clients he takes.

Since: Sep 09

Monterey, TN

#13 Sep 22, 2009
If you havent already seen Randy Chaffin YOU NEED TO... he will definitly get the job done make sure you have all you ducks in a row..ask for what you want BE FAIR and dont tell a bunch of b.s. the truth always comes out...my ex lied and lied and lied...and got her ass busted on the stand yes my divorce went that far took 2 years so be prepared
Cookeville Resident

Cookeville, TN

#14 Sep 22, 2009
If you want a good lawyer go out of town something about all the lawyers around here being buddies and back slapping eachother then they get in court and say we will do what it takes which is never the case because they are all friends So my advice go to Nashville or Knoxville if you want a fair trial (even more so if you have something to lose)
Hangin Out

Cookeville, TN

#15 Sep 22, 2009
I used Shawn Fry and he is excellent but sadly, he no longer does divorces. I agree with Cookeville Resident - get an out of town lawyer.
donkey punch

Cookeville, TN

#16 Sep 22, 2009
Confused wrote:
OMG you people are so redneck. Clearly you all must go through multiple divorces. I'm so glad that I won't be here long and that I am not from this area.
Hangin Out

Cookeville, TN

#17 Sep 22, 2009
donkey punch wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG you people are so redneck. Clearly you all must go through multiple divorces. I'm so glad that I won't be here long and that I am not from this area.
What is your problem? Leave now for goodness sakes. Somebody was asking for advice....have you never done that? Oh and by the way, I'm not from here but don't put somebody down because of where they are from in the United States of America!! Get a grip on reality dude!!

Pleasant Hill, TN

#18 Sep 22, 2009
Bryant Dunaway is great.
Really

Jasper, TN

#19 Sep 22, 2009
All the attorney's are friends and they will negotiate your case. They often compromise with each other whether it is in your best interest or not. The compromising is to maintain their working relationship with each other. In some divorce cases I have seen the compromise was not in the best interest of the injured party so you do have to watch that. They will argue like crazy in court and then go to lunch together. Randy Chaffin may be good be he started out working with Bill Cameron and has become not much more than a defense attorney. Judges know what kind of cases an attorney usually takes so just be aware of that.
Looking At You

Santa Barbara, CA

#20 Sep 22, 2009
Jack cracks the waittress and he is going to need a divorce

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Caves 6 min Phil 2
News Soil concerns sink school property proposal 17 min SYLNTGRNIZPPL 7
Who are the cheating men in Cookeville? 1 hr LookinforMrRight 1
What's The Holdup On Building Shoppes at Eagle ... 1 hr Glenda 17
All Judges and Attorneys 2 hr Jasper 7
Anybody know Hailey at Crawdaddy's 3 hr Not a stalker 1
News Council votes to buy property for police station 3 hr shamwich narjhi 13

Cookeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance