cookeville honda
Marc

Cookeville, TN

#84 Nov 27, 2011
happy customer wrote:
Very satisfied with Honda's customer service, dealt with sales manager Mark, he was very up-front and honest, a refreshing experience for a car dealership.
Thank you, its nice to see something positive on here. I am a new manager at Honda. If you want the same experience, come see me.
WHAT

Byrdstown, TN

#85 Nov 27, 2011
TOYOTA CAMRY GOOD LUCK WITH THAT AND U PROBALY DIDNT PAY DOC FEE JUST 500 MORE ON THE PRICE OF CAR \\ DOESNT KIA SEDONA HOLD BETTER VALUE THAN CAMRY THATS WHAT KELLEY AND EDMUNDS .COM SAY AND SINCE THEY SELL MORE THAN ANY DEALERSHIP IN TOWN ARE GRATEFUL U CHOOSE TO MAKE SUCH A WISE DESICION
Tim

Sparta, TN

#86 Nov 27, 2011
WHAT wrote:
TOYOTA CAMRY GOOD LUCK WITH THAT AND U PROBALY DIDNT PAY DOC FEE JUST 500 MORE ON THE PRICE OF CAR \\ DOESNT KIA SEDONA HOLD BETTER VALUE THAN CAMRY THATS WHAT KELLEY AND EDMUNDS .COM SAY AND SINCE THEY SELL MORE THAN ANY DEALERSHIP IN TOWN ARE GRATEFUL U CHOOSE TO MAKE SUCH A WISE DESICION
First off a sedona is a freakin van and a Camry is a car!Secondly comparing a Kia to a Toyota,well you must sell Kia's because no one else would make that comparisome.
Concerned Customer

Cookeville, TN

#87 Dec 1, 2011
Honda Finance will not finance Cookeville Honda anymore. The sales people lie and put fradulant information on there credit applications. The word is that there is a criminal investigation against Cookeville Honda for putting false information on customers credit applications
yeah

Cookeville, TN

#88 Dec 1, 2011
u all are stupid
never again

United States

#89 Dec 5, 2011
They basically screwed over my husband and I. They lied on his application to finance the car we bought from them but now there sayin that the company won't finance us after we have already had the car for about 2 mths. Needless to say I will never do business there again. And we will soon have no car!
Car guy

Marion, OH

#90 Mar 27, 2012
If you buy a car from cookeville honda, you were either lied to or had bad credit. The owner doesnt care so its useless to call corporate. Call american honda or jusy stay away. These guys are real crooks. If you go to buy a car and they give you the run around on price, run.....
Go see legrande smith at nissan for a honest deal. This is a horrible place and my advise is to stay away.
Ashley

Crossville, TN

#91 May 13, 2012
Cookeville Honda is the worst place to buy a car from. I've never in my life been so screwed over. Don't get me wrong I love Honda's and there really good cars but DO NOT buy one from the Cookeville store. Because the will rip u off so quick. All my friends and family told me not to go there and I really wish I would have listen now.
what a joke

Livingston, TN

#92 May 13, 2012
amen crooks and thieves
wtf

Cookeville, TN

#93 May 13, 2012
what a joke wrote:
amen crooks and thieves
Aye I second that... Never seen a auto dealer as shady as them...
well

Byrdstown, TN

#94 May 13, 2012
i have had 3 hondas from cookeville,excellent people.
just saying

Cookeville, TN

#95 May 13, 2012
Cookeville Nissan Rocks!!!
In the know

Cookeville, TN

#96 May 13, 2012
Any dealership owned by victory automotive (jeff capo) will be a dishonest business in my opinion. You can google them and see complaints about them all over the country, more so than any other automotive group. Just ask the people in Crossville about east tn dodge, it too is owned by victory automotive. The employee turn over rate is also insane at these dealerships because they also screw over their employees.
uncle joe

Cookeville, TN

#97 Sep 25, 2012
they will rip you off and lie to you just to make a sale....there are a bunch of crooks
the kid rulz

Columbia, TN

#98 Sep 25, 2012
You need 2 hire real sales people like, Steve Farley, Danny Bowman, and Chris Looper. Rookies, couldn't tie our shoes.
Wondering

Cookeville, TN

#99 Sep 26, 2012
the kid rulz wrote:
You need 2 hire real sales people like, Steve Farley, Danny Bowman, and Chris Looper. Rookies, couldn't tie our shoes.
Now thats funny right there.Where do you sell cars at kid!
the kid rulz

Columbia, TN

#100 Sep 27, 2012
don't anymore, quit after 23 years. just trying 2 get a rise out of you people on topix. good day.
mars

Cookeville, TN

#101 Sep 29, 2012
we got 2 car from them and i will not ever buy
any thing thing from them again.I wish that channel 5 new would come and look at how they do people
cry

Cookeville, TN

#102 Sep 29, 2012
cry cry cry about it some more
yourfulluvit

United States

#103 Sep 29, 2012
just saying wrote:
Cookeville Nissan Rocks!!!
They used too! Now just worried about the thickness of your wallet. All the good people that were in the sales department have been fired and don't even get me started on their service department. What a joke this place has become!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man arrested for trying to flee from deputy 29 min Maggie 1
Poker game across from dipsy doodle on 70 34 min thomas cordells dad 21
Dogwood Park Christmas "Celebration" 1 hr thomas cordells dad 44
Entire Family Turns Transgender 1 hr Steve Jobs 10
News Council votes to buy property for police station 2 hr thomascordellsdad... 12
Melissa who sold me sick puppy 3 hr Maggie 9
Man walking streets (May '15) 4 hr Extreme atheist 80

Cookeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cookeville Mortgages