cookeville honda
bbf

Cookeville, TN

#22 Jan 3, 2011
have hard sex deep
Nice Guy

Monrovia, CA

#23 Jan 4, 2011
Sounds like "Barney" you have bad credit and couldn't finance a peice of bubble gum on credit. Get over yourself and read your own contract before you sign it sir. Cookeville Honda does not hold guns to peoples heads to sign them. Always two sides to a story!!!!! I bought a car there recently and had a pleasant experience so you have no one to blame but yourself. Take some responsibility for your own actions instead of blaming someone else.
hohohoes

Cookeville, TN

#24 Jan 4, 2011
Nice Guy wrote:
Sounds like "Barney" you have bad credit and couldn't finance a peice of bubble gum on credit. Get over yourself and read your own contract before you sign it sir. Cookeville Honda does not hold guns to peoples heads to sign them. Always two sides to a story!!!!! I bought a car there recently and had a pleasant experience so you have no one to blame but yourself. Take some responsibility for your own actions instead of blaming someone else.
Dear "Nice Guy" how does that sound like I have bad credit? I said nothing about my credit or complaining about what I pay, I am just complaining about the liar and con who works there. It seems like you must be friends with Mike (the liar) Lundholm or perhaps you are Mike (the liar) Lundolm!

You are very right I should have read over my contract in spite of Mike (the liar) Lundolm promises.
Unfortunately Mike (the liar) Lundolm did enter in a verbal contract. He thoroughly expressed the terms and condition of the sale of vehicle, which I verbally agreed to, even though he had no right or authority. He also represented himself as the one who created and granted the terms of the signed contract. Legally speaking I have the right to file against Mike (the liar) Lundolm for not honoring the contract he stated out verbally to me. Due to the fact that the contract was only signed on the contingency of being the physical representation of the verbal contract I can petition to have the written contract voided. I unfortunately need a car and don't really feel like the idea of sending it back. It is also very time consuming and inconvenient to file against Mike (the liar) Lundolm and Cookeville Honda. If someone else has a similar problem that occurred at Cookeville Honda speak to a lawyer.

"Nice guy" you need to cheer up you sound rather judgemental and mean... just saying.
big tina

Cookeville, TN

#25 Jan 4, 2011
telling the truth wrote:
I heard from someone that works there that Danny Mills has an std and he got it from another guy that works there.They should really test their employees more often for DRUGS&&STDS!! I know I will never buy a car from those scumbags!
Well well well... what a little shit head you must be! ANTHONY is a great guy. I have liked this dude from the day 1 and I am a wonderful judge of character if I do say so myself. You really need to grow up. STD's and drugs???(A) Really if he does have an STD what is it any of your business and he probably got it from your Mom anyways and (B)You typically don't see drug users going to work everyday on time to the minute. Actually, Anthony is always there earlier than anyone.

I hope you a very terrible year you SCUMBAG. These men are just doing their jobs. If you have a problem you need to post your real name or better yet go to the damn place and take it up with the salesman and stop cowering behind your computers. Stop being stupid people. Of course they are going to try there best to put you in a car. THATS THEIR JOB!!! Read you contracts! SPEAK UP FOR YOURSELF AT THE TIME OF SALE- Don't go home and cry about it.

You damn pansy ass.
scarlett buckneer

Cookeville, TN

#26 Jan 4, 2011
haha wrote:
They are awful rude and crooks liars and thieves and trust me its a personal experience Kyle salesman will lie to you sell you any car.. and the service manager is down right rude
Maybe he just didn't like you. Kyle has sold me 2 cars these past couple of years and he also deals for my family and friends. We all love him and send him business every chance we get. Not sure if its the same Kyle or not but better luck next time!!!
in tennessee

Jamestown, TN

#27 Jan 4, 2011
theydo lie and mislead to sell a car or truck,if u by anything fro them count on trouble and fighting for your rights,
santa

Cookeville, TN

#28 Jan 5, 2011
hohohoes wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear "Nice Guy" how does that sound like I have bad credit? I said nothing about my credit or complaining about what I pay, I am just complaining about the liar and con who works there. It seems like you must be friends with Mike (the liar) Lundholm or perhaps you are Mike (the liar) Lundolm!
You are very right I should have read over my contract in spite of Mike (the liar) Lundolm promises.
Unfortunately Mike (the liar) Lundolm did enter in a verbal contract. He thoroughly expressed the terms and condition of the sale of vehicle, which I verbally agreed to, even though he had no right or authority. He also represented himself as the one who created and granted the terms of the signed contract. Legally speaking I have the right to file against Mike (the liar) Lundolm for not honoring the contract he stated out verbally to me. Due to the fact that the contract was only signed on the contingency of being the physical representation of the verbal contract I can petition to have the written contract voided. I unfortunately need a car and don't really feel like the idea of sending it back. It is also very time consuming and inconvenient to file against Mike (the liar) Lundolm and Cookeville Honda. If someone else has a similar problem that occurred at Cookeville Honda speak to a lawyer.
"Nice guy" you need to cheer up you sound rather judgemental and mean... just saying.
i just got a car from there same thing happened and car is messing up what lawyer are you usind maybe we can help each other? Thanks
People Ned to quit cryin

Harmony, NC

#29 Jan 6, 2011
big tina wrote:
<quoted text>
Well well well... what a little shit head you must be! ANTHONY is a great guy. I have liked this dude from the day 1 and I am a wonderful judge of character if I do say so myself. You really need to grow up. STD's and drugs???(A) Really if he does have an STD what is it any of your business and he probably got it from your Mom anyways and (B)You typically don't see drug users going to work everyday on time to the minute. Actually, Anthony is always there earlier than anyone.
I hope you a very terrible year you SCUMBAG. These men are just doing their jobs. If you have a problem you need to post your real name or better yet go to the damn place and take it up with the salesman and stop cowering behind your computers. Stop being stupid people. Of course they are going to try there best to put you in a car. THATS THEIR JOB!!! Read you contracts! SPEAK UP FOR YOURSELF AT THE TIME OF SALE- Don't go home and cry about it.
You damn pansy ass.
The person who wrote that is an idiot. She knows damn well he aint got any std's or anything like that. She is just a jealous ex, so it aint no big deal!=)
LammaNammaNoomey

Cookeville, TN

#30 Jan 6, 2011
in tennessee wrote:
theydo lie and mislead to sell a car or truck,if u by anything fro them count on trouble and fighting for your rights,
All car salesmen mislead to sell cars, it's no secret. If you don't want to buy a car, dont be in the parking lot asking to buy one, dumbass. It's that simple. They will sell you one if you ask about getting one, what is so hard to understand about that?

And help?

Help yourself to a f*cking grade school grammar book.
titans fan

Crossville, TN

#31 Jan 6, 2011
A holes sold me a car with the miles run back. I took it back . They would not refund my money but they did let me trade it in on a new one. screwed me again. I love my Honda' but will never buy a car from that bunch of rip off artist again. They could care less how hard you have to work for your money.
cali

Crossville, TN

#32 Jan 12, 2011
titans fan wrote:
A holes sold me a car with the miles run back. I took it back . They would not refund my money but they did let me trade it in on a new one. screwed me again. I love my Honda' but will never buy a car from that bunch of rip off artist again. They could care less how hard you have to work for your money.
Mike Lundholm is a liar and thief and the biggest crook. Even worse is steve Cooper he should be fired.
Still

Cookeville, TN

#33 Jan 12, 2011
Tim Horn still work there?
fred

Crossville, TN

#34 Jan 15, 2011
Still wrote:
Tim Horn still work there?
Yeah he's a pill snorter and he is a liar too. Steve Cooper abuses his power and his employees
whatwill

United States

#35 Jan 22, 2011
Steve Cooper sucks
thief

Crossville, TN

#36 Jan 22, 2011
Steve Cooper steals gas by filling his vehicles up with the company gas card. He makes his employees work for less than minimum wage and steals money by having gaw write him personal checks rather than to Cookeville Honda. He is the biggest fattest pos I know. I wish someone would pop that fatty in his old mouth. I hear he's screwing his employees more than his customer.
hunttre

Mcminnville, TN

#37 Jan 26, 2011
wow....honda, huh? guess I should think twice before trying them.
been there

Cookeville, TN

#38 Jan 26, 2011
be ware of a car co. that won't tell you the price of a car before they get you in that little room. they sell you a payment not a car. they don't pay their salesmen until they sell you a car.their like a bunch of wolves when you walk on the lot.

Cookeville, TN

#39 Jan 26, 2011
been there wrote:
be ware of a car co. that won't tell you the price of a car before they get you in that little room. they sell you a payment not a car. they don't pay their salesmen until they sell you a car.their like a bunch of wolves when you walk on the lot.
Everyone knows this. Thats why you don't go to a dealership to buy a car unless you have plenty of $ to blow on a car and not even notice it.

You can always go to one of those lots on hwy 70 toward Baxter, pay $70/week for 3 years on an 86 Oldsmobile (10k). Financing is a bad idea, unless of course you have enough $ that you wont even notice the payment, in which case you should save a buy one anyway.
they all do

Cookeville, TN

#40 Jan 26, 2011
I've yet to visit a car dealership yet where they DIDN'T lie. Car salesmen didn't get to the top of the "most distrusted profession" by accident.
Tim

Pleasant Hill, TN

#41 Feb 23, 2011
Buying a car from them is like sex.I think you get screwed either way.Ask them about their $495.00 customer service fee.They can't tell you what it is for just that all dealers do it.I bought one car from them but never another

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
?illegals in Cookeville? 7 min Surrounded By Idiots 131
Let's build the wall! 1 hr resident 80
the hookah bar 1 hr Coughingcarl 6
How to be anonymous 1 hr Coughingcarl 21
Shady secrets Wal-Mart And Sam's doesn't want ... 1 hr Coughingcarl 16
Greenwood Place Apartments 2 hr Donald 12
amanda bumbalough 2 hr Hangnlow 24

Cookeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance