bill akers affairs
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SPIDERMAN

Clarksville, TN

#1 Oct 3, 2010
Has anyone heard anything about wilma that runs Bill Akers Rest. about wrecking a 35 year 35 year marriage.She has ruined James Garrett's marriage.And I also heard she took her lover to Mr. Moss's funeral. I apologize to the Moss family for your loss. All Bill Akers is a motel and a poker house, but here's the upside the food is great.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2 Oct 3, 2010
Who hasn't heard about it? That is the easier question. That place is more of a lover "hook-up" spot, than anything else. I've heard alot about it from going to the Shed all the time. It's sad, I just wonder if his wife, Debbie,(of MANY YEARS) knows about it.....
Reality check

Mcminnville, TN

#3 Oct 3, 2010
SPIDERMAN wrote:
Has anyone heard anything about wilma that runs Bill Akers Rest. about wrecking a 35 year 35 year marriage.She has ruined James Garrett's marriage.And I also heard she took her lover to Mr. Moss's funeral. I apologize to the Moss family for your loss. All Bill Akers is a motel and a poker house, but here's the upside the food is great.
Where's this restaurant at?
Belle Acres

United States

#4 Oct 4, 2010
u talking about the golf course?
or some
fool named bill akers?
what miss D

Cookeville, TN

#5 Oct 4, 2010
SPIDERMAN wrote:
I'm sure the best way to handle the entire scenario is to splatter it all over the internet in what amounts to pidgeon English.
SPIDERMAN

Clarksville, TN

#6 Oct 4, 2010
Reality check wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's this restaurant at?
Its in Cookeville,TN. its a golf course,and the snacks are most tasty come on down. I did hear that James is getting a divorce.Yea!!!!!!
Confused

Cookeville, TN

#7 Oct 5, 2010
Dumbass, it's Belle Acres.
LEVI

Jacksonville, AL

#8 Oct 5, 2010
yeah but i think bill akers owns the place dont he.
BWARE

Clarksville, TN

#9 Oct 5, 2010
what miss D wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure the best way to handle the entire scenario is to splatter it all over the internet in what amounts to pidgeon English.
I agree with you I know both of these people and they aregood people, so keep your comments to your self.
dealer_1

Clarksville, TN

#10 Oct 18, 2010
Confused wrote:
Dumbass, it's Belle Acres.
Well it seems that James Garrett has more suprises than being unfaithful to his Very Beautiful wife that has a very nice ass,which I would love to see. Now that they are divorcing I gonna try like hell to scoop that woman up sexy woman. I heard last night that James being the typical bastard that he is told his daughter, very young granddaughter and son-in-law they had to move out of their home, because now that his wife wouldn't give him everything he wanted in the divorce, just by taking her clothes and vehicle and let him keep everything he wants his daughters home.But folks I'm just curious how a old man that has a broke back and being on disability play golf all day. Well folks if I'm leaving anything out just post it. Stay tuned as it all unfolds I'll let you know, and like wise.
Suspect Timing

Raccoon, KY

#11 Oct 22, 2010
Mr. Garrett & his wife are currently going through a somewhat nasty divorce as many of you already stated on here. I think the timing of these posts is very suspect considering they showed up on here the same time the divorce got into full swing. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who is making these posts. The information stated in some of them is private, and only close family members would know such things. This is the Cookeville forum although Mr. Garrett lives in Overton County. Give it a rest!! We all know who is making these accusations. Save it for the courtroom. These slanderous comments are not only hurting Mr. Garrett, but his very sweet daughter and grandaughter. Judge not, unless you want to be held accountable for all the mistakes you have surely made alnog the way. No one is perfect!

Location hidden

#12 Oct 26, 2010
Suspect Timing wrote:
Mr. Garrett & his wife are currently going through a somewhat nasty divorce as many of you already stated on here. I think the timing of these posts is very suspect considering they showed up on here the same time the divorce got into full swing. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who is making these posts. The information stated in some of them is private, and only close family members would know such things. This is the Cookeville forum although Mr. Garrett lives in Overton County. Give it a rest!! We all know who is making these accusations. Save it for the courtroom. These slanderous comments are not only hurting Mr. Garrett, but his very sweet daughter and grandaughter. Judge not, unless you want to be held accountable for all the mistakes you have surely made alnog the way. No one is perfect!
If the comments are so hurtful to Mr. Garrett and his very sweet daughter & granddaughter then why is he kicking them out of their home. Do you not think it hurts Ms. Garrett as well? She's endure a life time of hell with him. No i'm not a family member but I have played cards with James for a number years and booze always loosen the lips. Out of respect for Ms.Garrett I will not name all the women I have saw him being extremly friendly with. But the big picture here is he did his wife wrong. And if she wants to me help her take him to the cleaners I'll do it. Nobody wants to be cheated on for years and years. And by the way if you know who is posting these post set-um out we know who exactly you are. And also find it a little funny that you are siding with Mr. Garrett

Location hidden

#13 Oct 26, 2010
SPIDERMAN wrote:
HI

Location hidden

#14 Oct 26, 2010
Dealer7 wrote:
<quoted text> If the comments are so hurtful to Mr. Garrett and his very sweet daughter & granddaughter then why is he kicking them out of their home. Do you not think it hurts Ms. Garrett as well? She's endure a life time of hell with him. No i'm not a family member but I have played cards with James for a number years and booze always loosen the lips. Out of respect for Ms.Garrett I will not name all the women I have saw him being extremly friendly with. But the big picture here is he did his wife wrong. And if she wants to me help her take him to the cleaners I'll do it. Nobody wants to be cheated on for years and years. And by the way if you know who is posting these post set-um out we know who exactly you are. And also find it a little funny that you are siding with Mr. Garrett
I don't know if you all have ever seen Ms. Garrett but she is one fine lady. I've seen her at the grocery store a few times and I gotta say that is one hot momma. And any man would be a fool to not want her and to love her. Just as soon that I see in the newspaper that her divorce ids final, I'm going after her full force. That lady is hot.
pup

Manchester, TN

#15 Oct 26, 2010
you will be sorry for going after that peice of ass it bites

Location hidden

#16 Oct 26, 2010
There would be nothing "sorry" about going for Mrs.Garrett! The only SORRY thing in this situation is HIM! She is a beautiful woman. Hell, let's face it...She is a very attractive woman. The way I see it, she will be better off. She can go find someone now that will love her, FAITHFULLY!(by the way, I would scoop her up, in a heartbeat!) If someone is going to cheat, let them GO!!! She deserves better! They have had a long relationship, but only they know what happens behind closed doors. I have heard alot, but it sounds like she is better than that, and he doesn't deserve her. I've been around several people that would agree(and those are people who know him). Just let them go their seperate ways!
And to Mrs.Garrett; I hope you move on to find someone who will love you FAITHFULLY and UNCONDITIONALLY! Maybe, I'll get the chance to sweep you off your feet! Good Luck!!!

Location hidden

#17 Oct 26, 2010
you know what you piece of shit, if you've ever heard antything about her that is true. You'd be running after her but my guess is your just a loser and druggie. She's gonna have so many men after her it won't be funny. And I am going to be the first and I've got all the money she needs to support her life style. And more than willing to do it. You know what gets me is that you people have the audiace to get on here and defend Mr.Garrett. If you knew the real James Garrett you wouldn't even be on here. I hear the WILMA DUMPED HIM cause his net worth went to some what handsome to very little of nothing!!!!!!!! Now what BITCH! COME ON WITH IT. I want to hear what else you got to say that you haven't got a clue about. So come on!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#18 Oct 26, 2010
Suspect Timing wrote:
I wonder who you are, huh? It'd be a shame for your dirty laundry to be aired out on topics huh Kristy. And lot it would be.
WILD THING 14

Cookeville, TN

#19 Oct 27, 2010
I THINK EVERYONE NEEDS TO KEEP ALL OF THERE COMMENTS TO THERE SELF AND LEAVE MR. AND MRS. GARRETT AND THERE DAUGHTER AND GRAND DAUGHTER AND THE SON-IN-LAW ALONE AND EVERYONE ELSE NEEDS TO STAY OUT OF IT AND MIND THERE OWN BUSINESS. NO ONE BETTER NOT HURT MRS. GARRETT OR I WILL COME AFTER THEM.

Location hidden

#20 Oct 27, 2010
WILD THING 14 wrote:
I THINK EVERYONE NEEDS TO KEEP ALL OF THERE COMMENTS TO THERE SELF AND LEAVE MR. AND MRS. GARRETT AND THERE DAUGHTER AND GRAND DAUGHTER AND THE SON-IN-LAW ALONE AND EVERYONE ELSE NEEDS TO STAY OUT OF IT AND MIND THERE OWN BUSINESS. NO ONE BETTER NOT HURT MRS. GARRETT OR I WILL COME AFTER THEM.
You know I do agree with you on some of the things that you said but it seems alot of people know things. And If they are true Ms. Garrett has a right to know. Another thing I definitely agree wiht you on is that if anyone brought any harm to Ms. Garrett or her her daughter or grandbaby. I would would want to take matters into my own hands. But more than likely instead of being charged with a crime, I would call the law and make sure that they were arrested and let them expose themselves by their names coming out in the newspaper for their crime committed against Ms.Garrett and or her daughter and grandbaby. But thank you very, very much for being vigilant for her. You have my respect and Ms. Garretts' to I would think. Keep up the good work. Have a nice night and a super week.:):)~~~`~

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
let me be frank; 1 hr lolol 3
why is renegades motorcycle club closing? (Dec '11) 3 hr Big Dick 60
What do you get a woman who's had an ABORT!ON f... (May '16) 3 hr Man without Sin 57
Spring St Supermarket 3 hr MINER NO JOB 5
Curious 4 hr Truebutblunt 1
STOP Zija Madness (Jul '11) 4 hr Kate B 139
Chris Mcbroom (Apr '14) 16 hr Sbk 4

Cookeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cookeville Mortgages