of 2
Next Last

DeDominicis

“John Averitt is a molester.”

Since: Nov 08

Cookeville

#22 Jan 31, 2013
Desert Storm Vet wrote:
I have never threatened you. I did not say I was coming after you yesterday. I have a lot of training and patience. Your time will come Junior. I will do this on my time schedule. You will not know when I will appear, until you are alone and can do nothing to remedy the situation. I did see you twice today and once yesterday.
You have alot of idiot remarks and "skills" that will never put put to use,son. you followed someone because of a conversation that happened in CHS, in the year 2000 regarding a person you know nothing of. You are to discontinue your harassment now.
Desert Storm Vet

Mcminnville, TN

#23 Jan 31, 2013
DeDominicis wrote:
<quoted text>You have alot of idiot remarks and "skills" that will never put put to use,son. you followed someone because of a conversation that happened in CHS, in the year 2000 regarding a person you know nothing of. You are to discontinue your harassment now.
You can call it harrassment if you wish. When I am done, you will call it something much worse. I will be watching for you every day and keeping notes of all your habits. Be patient Junior. When the time comes, I will be there.

DeDominicis

Cookeville

#24 Feb 1, 2013
Desert Storm Vet wrote:
<quoted text>You can call it harrassment if you wish. When I am done, you will call it something much worse. I will be watching for you every day and keeping notes of all your habits. Be patient Junior. When the time comes, I will be there.
You're one of the laziest beings ive ever encoutered.
just saying it right

Cookeville, TN

#25 Feb 4, 2013
DeDominicis wrote:
<quoted text>You're one of the laziest beings ive ever encoutered.
No, you need to look in the mirror! There you will find the laziest person, YOU ever encountered.

DeDominicis

Cookeville

#26 Feb 5, 2013
just saying it right wrote:
<quoted text> No, you need to look in the mirror! There you will find the laziest person, YOU ever encountered.
That's not true. You obviously dont do that much with your time or you wouldnt allocate so much of it to stalk me as you said you would at CHS in the year 2000 like desert fake vet.
just saying it right

Cookeville, TN

#27 Feb 5, 2013
DeDominicis wrote:
<quoted text>That's not true. You obviously dont do that much with your time or you wouldnt allocate so much of it to stalk me as you said you would at CHS in the year 2000 like desert fake vet.
You make me laugh!!! Bozo!!

DeDominicis

Cookeville

#28 Feb 7, 2013
just saying it right wrote:
<quoted text> You make me laugh!!! Bozo!!
If i blew your lungs out of your back, it would be very hard for you to laugh, wouldnt it?
just saying it right

Cookeville, TN

#29 Feb 8, 2013
DeDominicis wrote:
<quoted text>If i blew your lungs out of your back, it would be very hard for you to laugh, wouldnt it?
Still too stupid for words!!

DeDominicis

Cookeville

#30 Feb 9, 2013
You deserve death and i was wrongly treated.
just saying it right

Cookeville, TN

#31 Feb 9, 2013
DeDominicis wrote:
You deserve death and i was wrongly treated.
boohoo!! too stupid for words!!

DeDominicis

Cookeville

#32 Feb 11, 2013
Desert Storm Vet wrote:
I have never threatened you. I did not say I was coming after you yesterday. I have a lot of training and patience. Your time will come Junior. I will do this on my time schedule. You will not know when I will appear, until you are alone and can do nothing to remedy the situation. I did see you twice today and once yesterday.
You did threaten me, you said repeatedly that you're "comming for me" and i made it clear that i first herd your threats in the year 2000. Shut up, get over yourself, you wussed out.
a reader

London, KY

#33 Feb 11, 2013
listen wrote:
NBC Channel 4 reports only pistols.
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
That's a report NBC did that they quickly corrected after finding out the info they had was wrong and a Bushmaster AR-15 was used inside the school. Look up their news reports after that. Some of the news stations at first also mistakenly reported there were 2 shooters. The longest running false info was that the shooter's mom worked at the school.

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#34 Feb 11, 2013
a reader wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a report NBC did that they quickly corrected after finding out the info they had was wrong and a Bushmaster AR-15 was used inside the school. Look up their news reports after that. Some of the news stations at first also mistakenly reported there were 2 shooters. The longest running false info was that the shooter's mom worked at the school.
Also a video taken out in the parking lot showing a police officer clearing the shells from a gun found in the car shows it was a shotgun left in the car. You can clearly it being a shotgun in the video. The AR-15 was what the shooter took into the school along with handguns. He even used the assault rifle to shoot the glass out of the door to get into the building.

The NBC video in post #1 is an old one that NBC pulled and corrected but not before someone recorded it at home and later posted it on YouTube.
frank

Cookeville, TN

#35 Feb 11, 2013
DeDominicis wrote:
<quoted text>If i blew your lungs out of your back, it would be very hard for you to laugh, wouldnt it?
Joey I heard Bobby was looking for you…better hide lol
Rubin

Cookeville, TN

#36 Feb 11, 2013
According to Social Security records Adam Lanza died the day before the shooting.
listen

Sparta, TN

#37 Feb 11, 2013
a reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Geeze, I don't know! ABC, CBS, NBC are all saying the same thing.

#38 Feb 12, 2013
listen wrote:
<quoted text>
Geeze, I don't know! ABC, CBS, NBC are all saying the same thing.
Back when they were wanting to out-scoop each other and didn't take time to check out their sources. But look at what was said by the same media agencies in following days. There are so many fruitloops and conspiracy-nuts claiming things about the guns that the Connecticut State Police re-released a statement concerning what was found and where it was found. Notice the date of it .....

http://www.ct.gov/despp/cwp/view.asp...
listen

Sparta, TN

#39 Feb 12, 2013
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
Back when they were wanting to out-scoop each other and didn't take time to check out their sources. But look at what was said by the same media agencies in following days. There are so many fruitloops and conspiracy-nuts claiming things about the guns that the Connecticut State Police re-released a statement concerning what was found and where it was found. Notice the date of it .....
http://www.ct.gov/despp/cwp/view.asp...
The date of this ^^ is 1/18/13. The date of the news media is 1/24/13 & 1/25/13.
So geeze, I still don't know

#40 Feb 14, 2013
listen wrote:
<quoted text>
The date of this ^^ is 1/18/13. The date of the news media is 1/24/13 & 1/25/13.
So geeze, I still don't know
The date the video was posted by someone on YouTube was 1-18-13. That's not the date of the video, that's the date it was put up on YouTube. The video was 'done' by NBC back just after the shooting. As I said, check out what the news stations, including NBC, stated after they found out their first reports were wrong concerning where the assault rifle was found. Also a reporter videoing things occurring in the school parking lot videoed a police officer removing the gun that was in the car and you can see him unloading it. It was a shotgun, as stated in the State Police list.
Bobby F

Cookeville, TN

#41 Feb 19, 2013
DeDominicis wrote:
<quoted text>You did threaten me, you said repeatedly that you're "comming for me" and i made it clear that i first herd your threats in the year 2000. Shut up, get over yourself, you wussed out.
I will make you cry again BOY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what are you magas scared of? 12 min Educated professor 16
Eminem 15 min Educated professor 159
Bush and Obama... 18 min Barry 8
Tax dollars wasted on funeral 2 hr Toby 2
Best way to get dates in Cookeville? 2 hr Yo Mama 10
Kisha Buck 7 hr Mirror mirror 10
Hey Nobama. Knock Knock 9 hr Educated professor 2

Cookeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance