listen

Sparta, TN

#1 Jan 20, 2013
NBC Channel 4 reports only pistols.
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Pluck the Republicans

Manchester, TN

#2 Jan 21, 2013
Figured an idiot from sparta would post that.
listen

Sparta, TN

#3 Jan 21, 2013
Pluck the Republicans wrote:
Figured an idiot from sparta would post that.
Too bad you don't want to accept the facts, typical government troll.
What makes you think I'm from Sparta?

DeDominicis

“John Averitt is a molester.”

Since: Nov 08

Cookeville

#4 Jan 22, 2013
No corpses either.
just saying it right

Cookeville, TN

#5 Jan 22, 2013
DeDominicis wrote:
No corpses either.
Please explain that statement?
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#6 Jan 23, 2013
listen wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you don't want to accept the facts, typical government troll.
What makes you think I'm from Sparta?
While this actual shooting was taking place, a shot distance from this School-- another School was having a School Shooting Drill. That’s where the media’s video footage was taken from- most of it.
This is why the media coverage seems suspicious to a lot of people, since most of the original news footage has NOT been released…and the Drill at the other school has been used for the actual shooting …how convenient .
Since these are little kids, they’re not going to show their dead bodies on TV, or post pictures for liability, and other reasons.

When the actual shooting took place the FEDS/HLS responded to the scene right away, and took the crime scene over, from the local Police.
During all the madness the local police had their hands full, with dealing with everything from victims families - to traffic control. They had more then enough to keep them busy, and OUT of the way.

The film footage the news media captured at the actual shooting was not released, due to an on going investigation, per orders of the DOJ.
When the DOJ tells the media and local police what they have seen, or caught on tape, is related to an ongoing investigation, that shuts everyone up.

DOJ has been working the internet for sometime seeking out would be terrorist, and have found it very easy to find These ( Would be terrorist ) They have met, and worked with them long enough to build a case, then arrest them…and no this is not entrapment, they have conviction on these types of operations.
Remember the DOJ seized the hard drive of both shooters computer along with other supporting documents.
One could assume that being the norm, with such a crime.

Conspiracy or Reality? Did they use these same techniques to lure a patsy in off the internet, to comment these shootings and create a false flag ?
Keep in mind the shooters mother was armed to the teeth at her home and a prepper, I’m betting they had friends online who were like minded.. Who knows.. Maybe her son, met some new friends prior to the shooting….

Doesn’t it seem a bit odd that more actual information pertaining to the shooting is not released, since it’s been declared a one shooter - shooting and the crime has been solved? BUT again if the media and local police were told this was an ongoing investigation by the DOJ- Then that would explain why actual video footage, and more information was not released.

I noticed on the White House page a petition has been posted requesting information regarding this shooting be released to the public.
While a lot of people believe this was a made up story and this shooting didn’t actually happen, that’s fine if they choose to believe that. I suppose those same people involved in Fast Ferrous and Benghazi wasn’t murdered either.

I have heard from others who made the statement that the media is bought and paid for, this may be true, but this administration has also intimidated our media, as you may know from past news articles, some have been jailed.

A memo went out a while back to the DOJ, long story short it was written to intimidate agents who might become Whistle Blowers, also another order was recently written, whereas any shooting (such as these types ) with 3 or more victims involved, DOJ/HLS would take full control of the shooting/crime scene.
Conspiracy or Reality?

DeDominicis

Cookeville

#7 Jan 23, 2013
just saying it right wrote:
<quoted text> Please explain that statement?
The incident was staged as many believed it would be.
just saying it right

Cookeville, TN

#8 Jan 23, 2013
DeDominicis wrote:
<quoted text>The incident was staged as many believed it would be.
say what? you too stupid for words.. troll
NOPE

Cookeville, TN

#9 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text> say what? you too stupid for words.. troll
No ur the Troll BB Fataz lol
just saying it right

Cookeville, TN

#10 Jan 25, 2013
NOPE wrote:
<quoted text>No ur the Troll BB Fataz lol
Another Joey on topix, get a job!

DeDominicis

Cookeville

#11 Jan 25, 2013
<quoted text> Another Joey on topix, get a job!
Get one yourself, you lazy retard.

DeDominicis

Cookeville

#12 Jan 25, 2013
<quoted text> Another Joey on topix, get a job!
You're alazy idiot, stay away from our jobs, they arent yours to have.
just saying it right

Cookeville, TN

#13 Jan 25, 2013
DeDominicis wrote:
<quoted text>You're alazy idiot, stay away from our jobs, they arent yours to have.
Joey, back down, you don't have a job, remember!

DeDominicis

Cookeville

#14 Jan 26, 2013
<quoted text> Joey, back down, you don't have a job, remember!
Thats's through no doing of my own, if you have nothing to say of the staged media attempt to strip hobbyests of their liberty, dont bother remarking here.
Desert Storm Vet

Cookeville, TN

#15 Jan 27, 2013
DeDominicis wrote:
<quoted text>Thats's through no doing of my own, if you have nothing to say of the staged media attempt to strip hobbyests of their liberty, dont bother remarking here.
Shut up Junior and GET A JOB!!!
listen

Sparta, TN

#16 Jan 27, 2013
ABC, CBS, NBC, all admit no assault riffle used at Sandy Hook. 233 assault weapon was left in the car.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
last night

Charlotte, NC

#18 Jan 28, 2013
DeDominicis wrote:
<quoted text>The incident was staged as many believed it would be.
Agree. It was staged.
State of Dolts

Cookeville, TN

#19 Jan 28, 2013
The more you spout this nonsense, the more stupid you look. Is there nothing you idiots WON'T believe?

DeDominicis

Cookeville

#20 Jan 30, 2013
Desert Storm Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Shut up Junior and GET A JOB!!!
you threatened to get me yesterday and you wussed out again. I'll ask you again, were you bron a coward or did you learn to be one with time?
Desert Storm Vet

Cookeville, TN

#21 Jan 30, 2013
I have never threatened you. I did not say I was coming after you yesterday. I have a lot of training and patience. Your time will come Junior. I will do this on my time schedule. You will not know when I will appear, until you are alone and can do nothing to remedy the situation. I did see you twice today and once yesterday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cookville hospital (Jan '15) 45 min engorged bigly 22
Handouts to stop soon! 48 min pp on comrade tru... 7
all liberals will burn in hell 54 min 72 virgins 4
Stand with Sweden! 59 min Antifa 77
Male Massage Therapist 1 hr Mushroom 7
Herald Citizen 3 hr read for free 4
POF Losers 3 hr whitetrash 7

Cookeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance